Should I buy it, Sup Forums?

Should I buy it, Sup Forums?

Have an FR-S now. I'm craving 4 doors and a turbo

WRX's are nice, STI's I find are overrated and their transmission is shit for the street

Shitty motors. Not very reliable, hope you know how to drive and take care of a turbo car or it'll get expensive. Plus awd comes with its expensive cons

I don't want an STi because I don't like the old motor, it's too expensive for what I get, I want a GTR in a few years and I don't want to still be paying it off, etc.

I don't think the STI is overrated but I think the WRX is underrated.

Money isn't a big deal.

This is just the WRX with a new FA20 motor. It's much better with much less problems.

bump

Get a GTI, trust me. the MK7's are no joke. With one simple tune I'm at over 300whp and walk all over WRX's and stock STI's all day (not from a dig) These cars are tuning monsters. Gets even better when you add a downpipe, intake, and a good set of wheels.

They are having great sales right now check them out. Just test drive the WRX and GTI which is what I did.

I've driven the GTI and it's a really nice car but it isn't really my style. I'll probably get the WRX to 300 and call it quits, myself.

Sounds like you've made your choice.

Enjoy!

I'm pretty much 100% but I'm just trying to check ONE more time to make sure.

Yeah. They're great cars.

Hmm trying to think of other cars..
Focus ST? RS?
Mustang GT? Audi S3? a used Infinity Q60? 370z?

if you are 17 and your parents are buying then yes, user, this is the car for you. seriously though, the only people i've ever seen driving wrx's are douchey high school kids.

ST - No
RS - Too expensive
Mustang - Had one. It was nice but not practical like I need
Audi S3 - I'm a BMW guy and an S3 is a bit out of the price range I've put myself at
Infinity - No
370z - Very impractical

All great cars but just not what I'm looking for.

I'm 19 and have my own business. Started it when I was 15.

I'm not really douchy I just like the car, the style, and the heritage. I know the WRX gets a bad reputation, though.

>and their transmission is shit for the street
lol, did your dad who owns a 98 honda civic tell you that kid?

>hope you know how to drive and take care of a turbo car

fucking, leave it running and it cool for 20 minutes after you run it hard? Woah, such upkeep

That and stay off boost for the first 10 minutes of driving.

Sucks because it only takes me 5 minutes to get to school so no fun times in the morning.

post pics when you do op

I had a 2015 STI and now own a 2017 WRX. The STI blows away the WRX. I thought I would like the WRX just as much if not more because of the new engine and twin scroll motor, but nope. I miss the STI. Better vehicle all around. They also depreciate the same amount, so the STI technically didn't cost any more than the WRX.

But FWD and VAG reliability

OP, have you looked into the Lexus IS cars or the Acura TLX with SH-Awd?

You're clearly trying to impress someone. Save yourself some money and buy a WRX and slap an STI trunk with the wing on it and say it's an STI like all the rest of the poorfags. Average people and girls won't notice the difference. I guess that's who you're trying to impress anyways when you want to buy a $28k 4 cylinder.

Also, I've owned several different WRX's and/or STIs over the past 10 years. To say they are unreliable is a bunch of shit. I've never had any issues other than a cracked radiator at 110K miles on an 03 WRX. Subaru's are rock solid.

Fr-s so you're already a fag. Get the still to increase douche level. If you're really about flexing get an amg or an infinity

Underage teenager faggot alert... FR-S with timestamp or gtfo kid