Sup Forums Opinion on Nick Cave

Is Nick the real patrician choice?

Love Nicky boy.

What do you think?

Nick Cave is the solution Sup Forums has always been looking for, they just haven't realised it yet

Both plebs and patricians enjoy him, digging into band members' discographies gets you into a patrician level. Personally I love his work

Where should I start with him?

I've literally only listened to two songs of his (Jubilee Street and Rings of Saturn)

Do you think Nick killed his son so he could get more milk from Mrs. Cave?

This argument might sound overused, but I would start with Let Love In. Based upon how much you enjoy each particular song you can move on to different albums with similar styles

Would you bang that?

Yes

You fucking wouldn't?

I started with Skeleton Tree, it's a pretty accessible album. Then I worked my way back.

Nice boobs, I guess

Damnnnn Mrs. Cave got milcc

Dig Lazarus Dig is where I grew to love him. Now the title track is one of my all time favorites

RIP Nick Cave's wife's son

For what?

Kinda old.

You wouldn't if you were Nick's age?

Your Funeral, My Trial is still fucking great. It's the perfect soundtrack for driving across country to kill the girlfriend who cheated on you.

this thread should be about nick cave and his birthday parties

Love me some cheeky nicky and the bad seeds ;)

>those feels when

I always like it when Sup Forums just doesn't talk about people I love like nick cave the way they do with stuff like radiohead so you get loads of unnecessary haters. I like threads like these every now though.

I started with Skeleton Tree as well but The Boatman's Call is close second

I started with Henry's Dream then went backwards. Personal favorite is tender prey so far

You can also listen to any live show, it's amazing how many energy they deliver. Perfect way to get hooked on them, it really forces you go through their whole catalog

Post more Nick Cave's related udders please.