ITT: You shiver you lose

ITT: You shiver you lose.

Post your most unnerving shit anons.

fuckin lost m8

I love spiders and have kept a variety of them, so this pic is pretty awesome. This pic, however, feels unobtainable to me, b/c only like, one person has been able to successfully breed them.

Spiders are just so fucking wrong to me, alien little shits..

It's weird, I cannot imagine/relate to people who are freaked out by spiders. I can't blame them, I just don't get them. Then again, I'm an entomologist by trade and have spent a lot of time/money to get there. Even so, even as a child I loved spiders, despite having been bitten by the many that I tried to hold.

lol, I do live in America, so there's only 2 spiders that are actually dangerous, and one doesn't live in the far south (where I live), despite numerous doctors trying to diagnose people with "brown recluse" bites, when they really aren't from brown recluses (and are typically from an infection/reaction from another insect/spider bite).

You're a fucking animal.

fucking brutal

>dogs are so intelligent you guys

Black widow and brown recluse? I thought both of those lived pretty far south.

who is eating whome?

What the fuck is that thing?

Black widows do, yes, but it's actually a common misconception that brown recluses are common here. There have been very few verified occurrences of their existence, and most are shipped/migrated from elsewhere. Most entomologists believe that brown recluses are not actually natural to the southern states b/c, believe it or not, they prefer slightly colder conditions and cannot take the hot summers where I live; one of the few that prefers cooler environments!

They're trying to out-eat eachother.
Fucking nature man..