Panty thread pt2

panty thread pt2

more sister panties

Oh shit we got a sequel!

Awww yea.

Reposting my panty drawer of stolen underwear from sexy girls that are way out of my league.

are they dirty or clean?

Sluttiest pair you have. Also any from milfs?

Nice.

Anyone ever save panties from a femanon here?

Clean. Honestly, I don't like them dirty. If I steal them dirty, I wash them before I fap with them. I know that's abnormal in the fetish, but that's just how I like it.

Nope, none from Milfs.

Friends I wear sometimes and fap in

Take them out and post!

That's pretty fucking hot.

Do you guys wear them or what?

Sometimes

got any tips on how to steal panties?

I used to wear my sisters and step moms. dont anymore. just sniff and lick

These are hot

Can the guy who was posted the barbie and the dirty panties, post more? That was Kinky af.

I use to wear my friends mom's and fap in

I just fap with them.

Itt

I share fetishes with you user.
We are one.

How did you get them? In need of tactics/tips

Cant fuck my sis or mom so violating them this way is second best

Panty drawer is always one of the top drawers. Just got to find an opening grab and stuff in your pocket. Then go put them in your car or bag

How do you get those?
Any green text?
Post the by separate old

or looking through their phones to find nudes of them too

i used to have my sisters nudes until i deleted them but that was some good stuff to cum to

stepmom's

Niece 19. I'm 26 faptastic

yes. found couple nudes of my mom on her pc, didn't have time to get them off sadly, but came hard after that. Hope I can get access again.

My sister may not let me eat her dirty pussy out, but she cant stop me from eating her dirty panties out.

This thread makes me want to get a lock for my dresser. lol

Real Talk, would Sup Forums cum into their Daughter's panties? If I'm being honest, I would.

absolutely

kek, it's okay, no one is gonna get into YOUR panties. Cuz you're a dood.

I just go over to their house, and I take any opportunity to snag a pair when I see them. It's pretty easy, to be honest.

Same.

ooo
Can I slap you in my face with my penis?

Naw, that's kinda gay homie.

It really is, I managed to nab a pair of my grandmas when she went out to walk her dog.

When I get one you will be the first one I slap with it user

:( why is this thread so dead compared to the last one?

i fucking love stealing panties, im up to 19 pairs i beleive. one bra, one swimsuit bottom

Nice bro, are the panties from teens, milfs, young? nice collection.

stealing panties is a great feeling. Closest you can get to rape. The violation of their privacy is a huge turn on

my pride and joy is the fact i have a pair from my friends mom, his wife, and his two sisters.
all very attractive women.
few from teens (friends younger sisters usually), most pairs come from girls around my age 20-30.

any one have archive link to previous thread ?

That's really hot, how old is the Mom?

think im gonna pull a pair out of the collection to fap with right now, can someone say a color or style to help me choose which ones.

late 40s early 50s.
hes been my friend since 7th grade, and im 24 now, so i have seen her change

Definitely one of my favorite pairs. The fabric is so soft against my cock and the tightness when I get hard feels insane. Belong to one of my friends

white thong my nigga.

Please end your life.

i have some exactly like this from a buddies girlfriend! they are blue and white, same style ane even same size. gonna fap with these ones right now, thank you for the inspiration

i dont have a basic white thong anymore, i used to play with my ex's moms lacey white thong though, it was my favorite out of hers

10 pairs and I never look at them anymore.. god getting older and depressed fucking sucks

They are really comfortable and I get so much pre when I wear and fap to pictures of her

white cotton fullbacks

post pics with sexyness

wanna send em my way? Can we see em

dubs confirms

Wearing the bottom pair

yep! probably my favorite pair to just wear against my soft cock, tons of precum exactly like you said. i have them around my cock right now!
i love the strechyness

if we start a thread in a couple hours,i can take pics of them

Ah, here are my brothers. I currently have a rotation of 5 panties. I have access to people's homes, kind of like a cable guy.

Currently, I have 5 pairs. When I have them for a few months, or if I come across new ones, I get rid of my least favorite older ones by fapping into them and throwing them away.

The reason for this is because my secret spot only has room for about 5 pair before it starts looking suspiciously full, and then the wife might catch on.

1. panties from a 20 year old latina. I know she's hot because her twin sister was the one that let me in the house. They were sitting on top of a pile of dirty clothes.
2. 30 year old blonde milf's thong. I got to talk to her, and stole these out of her hamper in the master bedroom.
3. young girl's panties out of the hamper. These stunk for a while like piss. LOL I still jerked it.
4. My current favorite. Teenager's thong. It's an expensive pair too. And it had cum all over the pussy area. I've been licking it and smelling it while I jerk off.
5. #4's sister's panties. They're XL. LOL. biggest pair ever. And I wear them.

>3. young girl's panties out of the hamper. These stunk for a while like piss. LOL I still jerked it.
I fucking love dirty piss drenched panties, how old was the nasty young little slut.oh and you're doing God's work, jelly af.

Post 3,4,5 pls

it's hot that you're married and you still get away with this.
I fucking second this.

post pics

Christ did she shit in these?

you know you wanna give it a sniff

I used to sneak into my friends sisters room when she would be out for the night. She was 18 and so hot. A few times I would grab a pair get under her covers and cum in her bed.

any stories with her?

She had this Victoria secret red thong that I would put on and fap in her bathroom mirror. I'd put on all sorts of her panties and hump her pillows. Her panties drawer was the greatest thing I ever came across. So many thongs

any good smells?

As requested. #4 is cum stained. I keep it in a plastic baggy so the smell stays. I love opening up the bag.

Always went with clean pairs

hers or yours?

Ok but which one of you wears the panties?

I wear them sometimes when I fap and sometimes when I'm just hanging out and know I won't be bothered

It's hers. The only time I cum on the panties is when I'm about to throw them away. I've been licking these just a little. Haven't fully shoved them in my mouth yet like #3.

Same, they're just comfortable but sometimes its nice when they ride up against your ass

i do when I fap, sometimes not

Fucking nice.
>Haven't fully shoved them in my mouth yet like #3.
okay, that's really hot and now I'm really fucking jealous,

mfw when I thought those were blood stains from excessive sex on the period.

Yea, I find them more comfortable andoing like the tightness against my cock and ass

Ever take pics in them?

1: open dresser drawer of female person who is not in room
2: remove panties and stuff in handy pocket
3: profit