All memes and waifufagging aside, is she the most unique and best female pop artist of this decade?

all memes and waifufagging aside, is she the most unique and best female pop artist of this decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12747797
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, she also has the best pop album of the last 20 years.

She's B E A U T I F U L
I could stare at OP's picrelated for hours

Adele or 'Yonce

Grimes is. Lana is just yet another ordinary decent artist.

/thread

Yes.

>grimes
nice meme

Let's end this once and for all

strawpoll.me/12747797

she's definitely carved out a niche for herself. i like her and appreciate her prescence

it was also interesting how p4k couldn't kill born to die and have since done a complete turnaround on lana

Tell me more about this.

No. Grimes and Julia Holter are better options (though the best pop album of the decade was not released by either).

the worst, most obvious, blandest industry plant for tumblrinas and edgy baroque tryhards, babby's first alternative bedroom poster-core, overpriced ticket appealing to the teen experience, technically talentless and completely unoriginal excuse of an "artist" i have ever heard

Can you post more buzzwords in a single post?

it's a pasta you fucking thick idiot.

>(though the best pop album of the decade was not released by either).

you talkin' about some Blank Banshee 0 my nigga or what

Yes

No need for further discussion

Tumblr faggots and hoes like her so p4k and all "indie" media ride her buzz dick. She is pretty bland and probably the least authentic pop star right now.

Not really. Also, I was just talking about albums released by female artists (that's the point of this thread).
Pasta or not, that user is quite right.

p4k hates Lana
Still better than Grimes, strawman.

Hate to say it because I fucking hate Grimesfags, but no, she isn't better than Grimes.
Oh yeah, and I meant to write "kinda" rather than "quite" (but I just wrote without thinking too much about it).

are we talking about mainstream top 40 pop or like pop in general?

because with the first definition of "pop" putting her in the top 10 is already stretching it.

>implying a pathetic poll has any value

>Still better than Grimes, strawman.
Based on what? Your opinion? Lmao!

came here to post this
don't /thread your own post though

>grimesfag is mad because she's losing