If I left a paypal.me link, would anyone be willing to shoot me 20 cents to get a package of ramen tomorrow?

If I left a paypal.me link, would anyone be willing to shoot me 20 cents to get a package of ramen tomorrow?

I just found out I won't be paid until next week when I was promised today, I get cafeteria meals on days that I work, but I wasn't scheduled for tomorrow and I have literally no food at my apartment. My Sup Forumsros have helped me out before, so I figured it's worth a shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/ciRTudQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to your local food pantry

If helped out before, why haven't you got your shit together?

Go outside and panhandle you lazy cunt

Why don't you panhandle for a couple of hours?

panhandle tips...Say please sir/ ma'am do you have anything to spare. Make yourself look small and weak avoid eye contact. The less threatening you are the better.

Tell me your story, OP. I'm going to bed in 15 mins but have some disposable income. Need your paypal with personalized timestamp.

I'll send you 20 bucks for a time stamped pic that includes your gaping asshole and your face in the same picture.

would you be willing to buy some shit from my amazon wishlist too? (not op)

the guys on the corner of my office building could use your advice. they're all up in everyone's shit sayin GOT CHANGE? GOT CHANGE? same guys every day. Fucker knocks over the ashtray outside every night too. I have to put that back together and clean it up you fuckhead!

Depends. What's your story? I will assess it for truth and will require some sort of timestamp verifying your story.

Am willing to shoot some money over on paypal if your story sounds true and compelling. you can do with it what you wish.

Super glue some quarters together and mix it in with some pennies. They get so mad. Or rip a dollar in half and wrap it around a cigarette butt.

but 20 cents is literally cashing in 4 empty soda cans OP.

Geez, no one wants free money. Where is OP?

idk how to timestamp this kind of story but tbh my amazon wishlist is full of entertaining products i cant really afford due to other things i need to buy to get by on. i just need some entertaining to with my amazon wishlist has on it

Go collect cans. put a pinch of dirt in each and crush it. found a place that buys by the pound. Instant funds.

Timestamp: you holding a piece of paper with today's date and the current time on it. Your post should include where you live (just city/country), why you're in a financially difficult situation, and one or two of the items on your wish list. Please hurry, cause anyone could fulfil these requirements and scoop your chances.

I don't wanna do city but will do timestamp

Where do you cash in 4 cans for 5ยข Each?

Well, whatever. But my point is that you need to prove you are a real person with real problems who could put the money to good use.

It won't be a lot of money, but it will be free money.

Yeah ima post a timestamp

Don't forget your paypal.

Trump's America now bro; no welfare here. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps.

its my amazon

I only know how to use paypal, and even that, I barely can. No promises that I can deliver on amazon. I'm a luddite.

Google recycling center, most towns and cities have one.

my amazon link a.co/ciRTudQ
anything will help me

You going to put a link up OP?

Is that your Steam item showcase? You seem to play tf2.

i'm a broke pos working 3 jobs paying child support buying a house collecting government assistance selling drugs growing my own food loving America ily all peace get smart plebs

yeah?

You haven't told me anything about yourself. C'mon dude, I want to go to sleep. What is your situation that you need charity? What is your life like? (don't forget to timestamp)

steamcommunity.com/id/tf2skrub
Add me
Im in need of friends
Even spambot will do

i gave you timestamp. im broke and cant afford entertainment products. so i was wondering if youd like to help out.
a.co/ciRTudQ

This you? If so, maybe having your name and the small Maritimes town you live in on the wish list page you want to mooch free shit with isn't a good idea, dummy.

Playing pc games and doodling bullshit cartoons instead of working.

Bruh, put on a wig and act lewd on chaturbate for tips.

If your name is Mel and you're from Nova Scotia, then I'll buy you the Sennheisers.

No thatthat's not me lol

Pay me and I will, asshole. Thinking shits for free.

why?

there is always fags like you on Sup Forums isnt there

OP here
I really don't need the money for food, I just wanted to buy weed
Help me out

Your Amazon wishlist is shit.

Because I'm from Alberta and have always liked the maritimes culture. I find you people charming.

Just two final questions: if money were no issue, how would you spend your day other than gaming?

Will you actually get good use from the Sennheiser headphones?

i just started it

I think you're a fake. I'm about to spend me Sup Forums budget on a fellow Leaf from the maritimes.

tbh i would use them to listen to asmr for my insomnia

ha! I was just about to listen to some ASMRrequests. Here it comes.

OH ITS THIS FAGGOT
'hey I want to start a fully sick youtube channel can somebody buy me $300 of audio gear so I can do it'

this money-grubbing faggot can fuck right off with his constantly changing stories

really?

>misty
well now we're going to need bare chest before we proceed regardless OP

It took me literally two seconds to punch in Misty Bridgewater Nova Scotia on a facebook search and pull up two different profiles.

If I can easily do it with no agenda beyond mild curiosity, anyone that wanted to fuck with her could too.

Just tell me how to send it to you.

post weight

if >150lbs then no ramen

you don't know that is me

i think just click on my link and buy from my list

But it's prompting me to fill in a shipping address.

try now

I have such a feeling of deja vu here

have we had this exact thread a year ago

Should be there in a week. Good night, misty!

thanks god based user, im not misty tho ;p

Why you ignorant slut lol

the fuck?
cancelling order now

well i cant confirm i am or not :0 its Sup Forums

cancelled either way, I'm not letting some guy pull that shit on me

that is not what i meant. i cant confirm im misty or ill have stalkers

ive seen this thread before end your life

WTF Don't CANCEL it! that wasn't me! that was some other user trying to fuck with me :(