So I'm having a sleepover with my friend and I looked under his blanket to find this beauty waiting for me...

So I'm having a sleepover with my friend and I looked under his blanket to find this beauty waiting for me. What should I do?

If you dont want to fuck yourself up - leave be.

Time stamp

I've been in this same situation but I was the other friend

ask him why his parent felt the need to mutilate his genitalia when he was an infant

Suck it~

Dubs say you take a picture touching tips with him

How did it feel? Did he touch you?

Damn, worth a try, do it anyway

This

not op, can it actually just slip out accidentally?

tought to tell, but it looks pretty thick. he bigger than you op?

He played with it while I pretended to be asleep as best I could, I was too shy and awkward to react any other way

I was already really horny sleeping next to him so I had it out purposely

I think I'm gonna touch it

Nice, how old is he?

dooooooooooooo it

I second this. send pic while doing so

tasty looking cock. You better succ that thing.

Yuuuuuus

Suck it.

Touch tips bro

Suck it

SUCK IT

Everyone is in agreement, suck his cock.
What is he, gay?

OP SUCK HIS DICK

you faggot it wasn't waiting for you, my dick slips out of my underwear all the time

Well I don't know, he just might be

Punch it.

Feels nice and ripe

This, but only if he catches you

You won't lick his cock faggot

Subtlety rub it
All nice and gentle like

GO IN FOR THE KILL OP

Op suck his cock right now. Play with his nuts. He'll love it ;)

Looks nice and ripe.

Firmly grasp it.

Dubs have spoken

Unless he has implied hes gay. Leave his fucking dick alone.

put your hand over it, if it gets erect, go for it, if not in under like 5 mins then forget it and just do what u want with it.

OP, where are you? Did he wake up and punch you or someshit?

Suck and show proof

His face probably feels nice and ripe lol

He ran out of presaved images.

Op is busy getting fucked by his friend, I'm sure he'll be back in a bit. Or he could just post while getting fucked. Lazy cunt

It could also just be OP taking dick pics of himself

>op playing with his own dick
>faggots eating the shit right up

this

I can't suck his dick only because I know he'll wake up and catch me. I dont want him to catch me because he's straight and would be totally freaked out if he saw his best friend giving him a handy. I'm gonna try and get him hard but I will send pics of him I found on his phone.

Pretty sure this proves its not my dick

These threads really are the golden bits of history that will be lost or misunderstood if ever found in the future.

Fuck yeah get him hard.

so what DOES it taste like?

Post pictures of his face

Damn, it also proves he's kinda holding the blanket down so you can't just take it off. Shame

You see his hand op? He's making it into a fist, my opinion is, he's fake sleeping and pissed off.

So touch tips faggot, he wouldn't notice that!

Cum on shirt.

He's done already fag.

Prove your a girl

Timer on your phone holding it with your chin pushed down on it at least take a picture from a chair op

Is he drunk and passed out or just sleeping?

squeeze the base and wait till bloodflows

Gottem

just like, touch your tongue to the tip

cum on his cock

If he legit he'll post two left hands showing there's two people there.

Or two dicks.

was your camera timer set to 5 seconds or 10? OP is a fag

I can't wait until the wall is built to keep all of you faggots out

Some pretty gay shit goin on in here. Op leave him alone. Straight men will bash a gay for much less than what youve already done. But in that case plz continue kek

This.

Dude I'm white as fuck as seen by the hand squeezing my buddy's cock

Here's big daddy at his full capacity

Guys it's obviously not op taking the pictures, there's a male hand on the cock and it isn't hard

Of himself I mean

Op just suck his cock and tell him it will stay between you two, he pulled his cock out so you can suck it

Guys OP said he's a male..

If this wasn't fake and gay (well obviously it's gay regardless) you would post a picture with your dick in the frame too instead of some random dick picture you got off the internet

And who is this supposed to be?

T O U C H T I P S

op rub a little spit on his dick

Go to bed you degenerate fag. Think about what you've done and repent to our Lord Jesus.

Put a lil bit of spit on your finger and rub his dick hole and head.

RUB SPIT ON HIS DICK

He should. He's just being weak for some reason.

OP hasn't posted in some time.. Maybe he got caught?

Post his face

Okay so weird little update....he caught me sucking his cock for the camera and took my phone and threw it off my head. I apologized and told him "we all have those times where are dick gets the better of us. Haven't you?" He was disgusted and honestly in shock a little bit. But then he pulled his boxers all the way down and let me go to town on him saying he doesn't want it filmed because he knows I'll send it to some of our other friends. I just finished him off a couple minutes ago and now we're just laying on our separate couches trying to go back to sleep...but honestly I think I'm ready for Round 2.

Oh...

kek

Gaaaay

OP has balls

Take a pic of his face

How convenient that he threw your phone away. COCK2COCK OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

i want that dick :(

Good for you OP

"He was disgusted and honestly in shock a little bit. But then he pulled his boxers all the way down and let me go to town on him"

A straight guy would never do this in real life. Only happens in faggot fantasies. But entertaining thread regardless OP

Thread is dead, let's pack 'er up boys.

Fun while it lasted. Fake though.

Roll

my friend slept round when we was 15 and we sucked eachothers dicks all night. never spoke to eachother after