This

Tru

Death threats

no faggot, quit demanding trips for mediocre shit at best

confess your true love for her, do not take no for an answer

reroll

I sucked a dick today

Nice try

I starde at a 10 year old today for like 5 minutes thinking about what they look like nude

WIN

You almost wasted it

A screenshot of you requesting what to send to your ex

I had a fat cock in my ass last Friday.

Show me your tits and I'll let ya suck mah dick

Would have been good tho

I love dick

I hate to bring it up but I miss you

This

I've never stopped thinking about you

I've renamed my penis the U.S.S. Cuntbuster.

GO BACK TO YOU R COUNRY YOU STINKY WHORE. FUCK OFF FOREVER. YOU HAVE NICE NUDES WHICH I HAVE SO I REALLY DONT GIVE A FACK WHAT HAPPENES TO YOU/ HENOHENOKAPPA

Fuck you fat bitch

Roll

"I swear your pussy better be tight or I'm making sure you get deported"

What did I ever see in you?

I can dig it.

Funny thing is we are both Mexican

roll

rooolll

Show me that nasty taco

Can I break down the wall to your pussy?

I want to take a dump inside your pussy

roll

reroll

rolll

ROLLLLLL

Missed it by dat much

ROLLLLLLLLLLL

rerolling

Pic of your butthole

A photo of toy with sharpie in pooper

reroll

TRIPS GET

>trips

who do you think you are?

John wayne once said he beieves in white supremacy until we educate blacks to the point of responsibility. With the current president, I think we might finally get there, nigga.

this

A faggot getting traction on this thread

change it to dubs, pussy.

Roll

OP is a fgot

yea. but trips. im just saying. are you that important that we have to roll trips for you to say ''something'' to your ex?

Make it double faggot.

Like five people have rolled them so sorry but no

Rrrrrrrrrrroll

samefag

You even fucking rolled them now

of fucking course

Deliver now, OP

You win

WINRAR

NOT trips retard

thank satan

What do you saw we go Juan on Juan...

change it to dubs now

fuck...

WINRAR

roll

Dumbass

im not even secretly gay.

Send a pic of your asshole

time to double down, nigress

OP here anything that you guys roll as trips is going to be sent

reroll

hello this account is hacked by a hacker named 4chin.
please continue to visit our awesome site.
here an original poster is being a faggot.

Hey, do me a favor and tell me my first and last name and what city I live in. I'll explain in a minute

Roll

roll...?

rollerino

I want to put on a diaper and be your poo poo pee pee baby

I am a retard and could you please shit in a jar for me, I'll pay 50 republic credits and will smoke half with you. i love you

rolling

ALL RIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS GOING TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN

YOU LOT ARE FUCKING PATHETIC. THIS IS THE UPTEENTH THREAD I'VE SEEN WITH THE SHITTEST GETS AND NEWFAGS AND SHIT

OH, YOU'RE ALL QUIET NOW? GOOD, NOW FUCKING CHECK 'EM

Let me see your new boyfriends cock now you fat slut

"I dont miss you, you inbreed cunt"

Roll

Will you have me back please, I just miss that loose asshole

Relax, pap's, put your shotgun down, they are all leaving your lawn

You tried

copypasta is believed to have originated on the military and weapons enthusiast image board Operator Chan sometime in 2010. The earliest archived posting was submitted on November 11th, 2010 to Sup Forums’s /jp/[4] (Otaku Culture) board, in which the poster claimed to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

WTF DUDE ALMOST WASTED TRIPS

rollerino

>le shut all up XD newfuggs gtfo fucken checkum
rolling for that OP sends a nigger dick to her and says "am I worthy now?"