twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is pretty fuckin gay but if you're legit delete this post

probably some faggy shit for a product launch

fuck off queer

the answer is: OP IS A FAGGOT!

why?

We are independent.

Update - 3 Solvers

So your using old puzzles to...recruit? To what end? Also your chance of only attracting autists is very high.

I'm a hacker, I hack stuff, yesterday I hacked your mom's underwear and got a virus.

We seek people to give freedom of information to the world

>
Ok, but here's the real question.

How much do you pay?

Update - 4 Solvers

We are looking for activists not workers, but in our line of work money isn't an issue.

Explain what's going on?

is there any chance you could give us even the vaguest hint as to how to start?

Everything you need to know is that it's all in the image and that cryptography skills along with thinking out of the box is also required.

Update - 5 Solvers

Exactly what am I trying to solve?

A series of codes and puzzles, the image is the most simple one if you look at it carefully.

Well, I guess a fifteen-year-old in his attic isn't going to be able to solve it before he studies cryptography, is he?

I mentioned skills not knowledge, one of the 1st stage solvers is a 13 year old from Germany with no studies of cryptography whatsoever, Just a highly level of intelligence.

Do I need some sort of experience to actually solve it?

I smell samefagging ITT.

come on just yes or no is all we want

Just your imagination.

Update - 6 Solvers

So I tried placing the given code into a midi file and then converting it to txt, but nothing.

I tried a free steganography tool I did a quick search for and nothing came up

the image dimensions are 666*666 could that be something?

I thought it was supposed to be solved only looking at the picture and using your head

If you haven't gotten past the image by now, you might want to quit while it's easy.

I don't believe your story about the german 13 year old.

Well yeah, that's cause it's probably not a "hidden message" more like a file format that people don't use.

Dimensions are a joke, think outside conventional methods and do what others stop you from doing. Open your eyes, Light is Truth

what do you mean?

Skepticism is good, you fit our profile so I encourage you to try and solve.

Remember Light is Truth

Think simpler

LIGHT is Truth

Update - 7 Solvers

So simple that some letters are highlighted or what?

Darkness is terrifying
Light is Truth
When darkness comes, bring your light.

Update - 9 Solvers

For those wondering why clues are been given out know this, the light is for all not just for some.

And, always remember Light is Truth

Still no idea what I'm trying to solve here

PS: Sharing steps is encouraged

Ok so yeah I'm totally lost. I really thought I was clever with putting it into a midi file.

if we figure out what the light is then if light is truth we will know what the "truth" is

Enlighten your view.

we need more anons

hmmm I wonder what happens if you bring more light to the image hmmm

Still lost on solving part 2, rip, I tried.

Best clue given out. Anyways 1st step is just to brighten the image, here's the result.

Tilted it looks like a bar code, no way to scan though.

Same man.

its talking about an encryption key I think

For step 2 you might.

Don't give up

Update - 10 Solvers

bro what if the encryption key is E

I was thinking about that but I don't really know if that would work. is there a way to test it?

Idk i guess if there was a program that would unencrypt some .txt and then input the key as "E"

I tried using PGP decrypt with the key as e, and it didn't work.

It is E but not as you think it.
E has 3 horizontal strokes 1 vertical. You skip the number of horizontal strokes and you're left with the character you need, first part says: "now-in-the-key-of-k:"
You apply the same thought process now skipping the diagonal strokes of the letter K and counting the vertical one to reveal a Hexadecimal code that reveals a message.

This is old school type of cryptography but a new style of it so you gotta do this by hand

Congratulations on solving

Update - 11 Solvers

Holy shit how did you think of that?

yeah fr tho like how do you expect people to GUESS

oh shit i get it, nice catch man

bump for interest.

I was stuck looking at the letter E first I tried isolating the E's then I remembered l33t speek and skiped 3 and hit the first frase bt then I was stuck again and Realized the stroke thingy.

Thinking outside the box and imagination really helped me I guess, and it is true that people with higher levels of intelligence are usually more imaginative so what he did say it was required is valid. PS: I have no experience in code breaking or other stuff, was just trying to test my intelligence and imagination

rumkin.com/tools/cipher/skip.php
i used this to decode it works
copy paste then change bypass to 3 and skip to 4

Oh shit i found more
for key of k use 2 and 3 then find the hexa and convert to text

Did you just paste the whole code in or did you post past the semicolon?

after the #

shit sorry yeah copy paste the entire thing use 2 and 3 and find the hexa after the #

I foouuuunnnd it

Update - 12 Solvers

I can't convert the hexadecimal
it just gives me F��R�26��R�F�&WfV�F�RG'WF��6V�BV���F��'�W�&�WG�����6���Bv�BgW'F�W"��7G'V7F���

That only took me longer than the average person but you know I got it so that's what counts.

whats the original hexa?

Update - 14 Solvers

#074696d652068617320636f6d652c746f2072657665616c207468652074727574682e53656E64206120656D61696C20746F206F7278657079626F65716470407A6F686F2E636F6D20616E64206177616974206675727468657220696E737472756374696F6E73
But I think I got it

remove the #0 at the beginning and convert

I got it!

Congratulations to all the Final 15 Solvers.

Any further solvers will not be taken into consideration.

Always remember, Light is Truth.

kek the name is Lux Veritas which is a shortened version of "Lux et Veritas" or latin for "Light and Truth"

will you tell them if they did it?

Yes, all solvers know.

how many participate?

Fuck yes I care so much more because i feel like im a part of an exclusive club

wait why must it wait until the 13th?

A Total of 15 Solvers

Do the winners team up? if so - how?

Light is not truth as the meaning for life is co-existent there for everything you see or do is false and nothing is really real its just a figment of the mind therefore the mind wants you to see what it can see were as if we had no mind we see nothing at all. If this is encrypted messages to decode then its the most pathetic I've ever seen. Because i code that cannot be cracked wouldn't give it. away. Given the fact you say light is truth in this message you are stating your there so your group is no longer a secret mind fucking blown gain some IQ

Answer the question you fucking faggot

15 Solvers out of how many?

more things other than the name, they say GMT which is now a defunct time standard replaced by UTC. GMT was used at the Greenwich Royal Observatory. Observatories view planets and stars. Stars produce light. oh shit nig nog

That's when you'll re1

I am now in understand

Anyone who solved have a screenshot of what they saw at the last step?

If not, no doubt this whole thing was a ruse

Last step showed an email address to message

The ones selected are the first 15 to solve.

The wait until the 13th is to make sure the next step is as good as this one and to ensure solvers do have a way of teaming up with each other.

Also I do encourage to show proof but I ask that the email remains exclusive to the ones that went through the solving process.

I cropped out the email. It's your choice to believe.

You mean do not have a way of teaming?

Not has of today, we are still discussing which platform would be the best.