Why do South Americans take pride in gringos dating their women ?

Why do South Americans take pride in gringos dating their women ?

there are lots of renowned thinking men in South America

Hm?

What? Who the fuck does that?

they know it will make them whiter
so this way, once there are no more white people, they will be the whitest ones left
then they will dominate the world since whiteness inherently makes you better than everyone else

I asked Colombian & Argie attention whore that, and a Russian answered that in a weird way, it shows that they have something to be proud of in their country. Another reason was cuck fetish.

So there you have it Latin and Slavs want foreign men to fuck their women so they can have both pride and an erection.

Reminder that gringo means an American of any race and that people think Americans are dumb as bricks in Latin America. Most people either hate you or find you umpleasant.

>Reminder that gringo means an American
wrong

nope you also call european gringos

Because we know you are getting used by goldiggers, and indirectly sending your hard earned money to us by giving the bitch cash so she can send it to her family over here.

Mexicans don't at least.

wrong

ay carajo!

Mexicans are called gringos in Brazil.

As far as I knew only Brazilians called any foreigner gringo. I don't know about this guy tho

No. Gringo is literally ANY foreigner. For us:
an american is a gringo
an argentinian is a gringo
an african is a gringo
a mexican is a gringo
an european is a gringo
a japanese is a gringo

They're cucks.

no

this

We might be a lot of things, but cucks isn't one of them.

I'd rather have my daughter date some rich white guy than some favelado tbqh

a-am i a gringo?

Yes.

>get cucked by tyrone
>discharge his anger in a imageboard instead of confront tyrone

stay mad cucklord

really? is a french person?

>people think Americans are dumb as bricks in Latin America
where does this unwarranted superiority complex come from exactly? Do you think your superstitious over-religious idiot populations are better because they're Catholic or something?

hes mad cuz the wall got 5 feet taller

>their face when

It comes from personal experience, really.

>telling to the inventors of the word what does it means

oui oui monsieur

Why are Mexicans and Argies so mean and bitter while other South Americans are kind and helpful?

western = gringo

he thinks we all think like mexicans

Mexicans swear everybody from guatemala to the southern cone "copied them" and are inferior. Colombia actually has a far better reputation than the rest of Latin America in Mexico because they associate you with original Cocaine traffickers prestige but if you asked them they probably still think they're better

I don't get it, why are you bitter that the USA is becoming more Hispanic? Upset that your compatriots are emigrating?

>bitter

it work in both ways, when we see americans being stupid or acting uncivilized we think all of them are worthless garbage without even having in concideration that we have that much amount of trash here.
In the same way they see us as animals having in concideration how many of them behave like third worlders or worst.
Nothing particular, it's just being selective.

Yes

Eu sou Gringo

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
T H I C C

Yes, the word that best describes Argie behavior itt. Would you care to explain or do you have more non-sequitur charts to post?

Gringo basically means infidel and stems from the medieval Muslim hatred of christian Constantinople. Prove me wrong.

How do you feel about the fact that your South Italian heritage combined with your Spanish culture makes you a double Arab?

Instilled cuckolding trait from when their ancestors watched Europeans plow Latinas.

her dick must be thicc too

She is hot. How much do street prostitutes in Brazil or any SA country charge for a quick fuck?

You're right, what the fuck

Bc we takin ya wininz in shiet

Anyone is immediately superior to a S*xon purely by belonging to the one true Church of St. Peter

Enjoy getting your ass plowed.

desu wouldn't mind fucking a ladyboy in the ass

America has been fucking with everyone for a long time, + their plastic culture.

Nigga u gay.

What are you even talking about.

Please explain it to me bro, I want to understand

I don't know, probably they are just salty to foreigners or something

okay i take that back after looking up pictures of Brazilian ladyboys, but I would pay a qt like pic related for some favela fun

>just salty to foreigners
I see. Well thankfully the high-sodium American diet immunizes us against such vitriol.

Y'all have some real shit taste.

t. Seamus McUlster

Aye

What are the grey dots in our faces? >let me tell you about your language

My grandfather was syrian, so I'm triple arab.
But don't confuse arab with m*slim.
Now, where are the proofs?

Hahahahahaha

The entire racial caste system of south america has been based on whiteness, for hundreds of years. South American mestizo women want to make a castizo baby so her family can elevate in society.

I agree, but we are talking about americans, and statics shows that racemixing with americans would make your children to be more like niggers and mexicans than actual whites.

Why is that?

she's a qt 9/10

If she wasn't a whore, I'd wife a girl with those looks.

It literally means green (United States army colors) go (as in get the fuck out). It was originally defined as a label for Americans.

Pic related is you.

That's what the mexican kids at school told us.

t. m*xican

>believing mexican kids