Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

My friend told me he thinks it was and that the government did it to affect the gun control laws. We've been talking about it tonight.

So for the past hour I've been watching YouTube videos of evidence and fake acting by the parents and families. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all.

Maybe this will make me go a little crazy... I
don't know. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
discord.gg/sXCgzfK
youtube.com/watch?v=al8Vo3e1m80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

It doesn't look good. Conspiracy theories aren't that hard to put together.

But when you weigh the evidence and one side looks really bad you have to come to a conclusion.

JFK was absolutely a conspiracy. 9-11 looks bad. Sandy Hook looks bad.

you and your friend are dumb.

I can make a YouTube video to confirm that for you of you like.

well if it was done to change gun control laws it didn't work bc they haven't really changed

unless you live in a liberal shithole like cali, mass, oregon, nj, ny, colorado, etc

Doesn't matter - they planned to use it for gun confiscation and it backfired.
Real or not, it failed.

>My friend told me he thinks it was and that the government did it to affect the gun control laws. We've been talking about it tonight.

You mean those gun control laws that were never actually implemented? The only thing that did happen was that gun and ammo sales/prices skyrocketed because tinfoil hats thought da gubment gonna take muh gunz.

So either it was an incredibly sophisticated hoax designed to enact gun legislation that for some strange reason never got passed.

or

Some autist shot a bunch of kids because he was batshit crazy and it was a national tragedy.

Since no laws were actually passed after sandy hook, but a shit load of guns were sold, I'd say its more likely that sandy hook was perpetuated by the NRA in order to drive up gun sales.

Of course it wasn't a hoax.
>pic related a member of the swat team that showed up in SH

cause lame duck nigger was lame duck

100% what happened duh

No. My friends nephew went there and was there when it happened. He didn't die luckily but he was traumatised by it.

did u traumatize him with your dick?

The Sandy Hook donation sites put up before the incident happened doesn't help either.

Look up Crisis actors user.

elaborate

>looking to the ground
>holding rifle by the mag

seems legit

spend less time on youtube and more time engaging with the real world. find some smarter friends too.

If it really was a hoax for the purpose of enacting stricter gun control laws, then the plot failed miserably.

There haven't been any significant gun restrictions passed since the incident, and in my home state of Missouri, gun laws have actually been relaxed-- one can now legally carry a concealed handgun without a permit.

No offense op, but your friend sounds like a complete fucking retard.

Better to turn him into ash before be reproduces more tin foil hat nut jobs.

>There haven't been any significant gun restrictions passed since the incident
>i live under a rock

Which laws am I blissfully ignorant of?

Last time I checked, you can still get all the same kinds of guns/magazines that you could before the shooting.

in your state. not everyone lives in your state. there are 50 states in the US, now you know.

If you think Sandy Hook was real you're a real drone. It was a theatrical event. No blood, no wounded people, little EMT presence on site.

Pages talking about the massacre appeared online before it happened. Parents are seen off camera laughing/rehearsing before their interviews because they were actors.

Sandy Hook was 100% a hoax.

It makes absolutely no sense at all that some dude in his 20s decided to go into an elementary school, completely unprovoked, and shoot a whole bunch of little kids because "muh angst problems". Doesn't happen.

The whole Elliot Rodger thing didn't make sense either. This nigga's parents work in Hollywood and see more money in one month than I ever will in my goddamn life. There were ways he could have resolved his little "not getting laid" problem without resorting to mass murder.

Back on topic, at first they said the shooter was Ryan Lanza. Then they said it was Adam Lanza carrying his brother's ID. (wtf?) Then they say there's possibly other shooters, but nobody is ever identified. The reports on what weapons were used were inconsistent as well.

...actually believes this shit. Tell me more about the reptoids and the illuminati and all the evidence found by your friend Alex Jones.

'cause eyewitness reports are so accurate.

>snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

Do not attempt to engage the crazies.

They probably believe they are being gang-stalked too because they are
A. off their meds
B. need to be diagnosed

also:

gang-stalking videos on YT are a treasue trove of hillarity and sad.

>Trusting snopes
Not even saying sandy hook is a hoax, but you *are* a fucking drone if you think snopes is any kind of authority.

>It makes absolutely no sense at all

Being batshit crazy on prescription meds will do that too, don't you think?

The details are definitely questionable but I don't think the premise is so absurd as to be unbelievable.

discord.gg/sXCgzfK

>Yeah I'd rather trust some guy on Youtube

The whole point of any conspiracy theory is that it's well-done and brings up a lot of points without a counter argument.

Snopes is the best place I've found for being anti-conspiracy if not trustworthy.

so youre saying the fact-checking website is biased?

So which one are you talking about?

if you get your conspiracies from youtube you are an autist

I am also not one to go for the conspiracy theories. I still think that 9/11 was done by angry sand niggers. Despite all of that Sandy Hook is a hoax, or maybe more of a cover up of some sort.

There is a lot of damming evidence out there but the best evidence is that the fact that Google has/had records of websites being online the day prior to the "shooting" describing "how to deal with the sandy hook tragedy". Someone jumped the gun, no pun intended. Also the thing with the autopsies is pretty damning. A few weeks prior a bill passed in that state that would allow autopsy reports to be public knowledge. The day of the event they repealed the law in a rushed vote making sure the autopsy reports hidden.

So what i think really happened was that something bad happened where a group of kids were killed by some government interaction. Something like chemical leaks, or radiation, or pick your favorite government experiment, which killed off the students and the teacher.

I don't know if it is something the feds would do or if it is something the local government would be able to do, either way it is 100% hoax.

Also as someone who loves muh guns i don't think it was a push for gun control. If it was there probably would be a lot more people looking into the incident, and the more eyes the worse off the hoax would look.

Yes ..It was a hoax.Ask yourself this: What if America saw crime scene pics showing 25 little kids blown apart by an AR-15????Adorable little kids with arms and legs blown off .brains splattered everywhere. Knowing that such pics would allow the government to ban any thing more lethal than sticks or slingshots ,why didnt they leak the pics???Guns would all be outlawed.
They were not leaked because there are no pics .No kids died there.

>little kids blown apart by an AR-15
>little kids with arms and legs blown off
wanna know how I know you have never even touched a gun before?

it was a hoax op

Suck my ass shill.You know as well as I do that not one kid died at Sandy Hook.My pals at the DNC hq in Boston call it a "Beautiful Lie" and openly admit to friends that it was a hoax,a hoax that made a lot of sense.But the lack of crime scene pics when such pics would have let them ban all guns ?? Thats when the smartest folks knew it was not real.And yes shillboy you can bet your ass Trump will be jailing a lot of people over it.

I'm not sure to be honest. There is a lot weird shit surrounding the entire event. There is no question that there was paid actors were involved.

i dont think it was a hoax.
i believe people died and it was tragic

but what is set up by the government?
thats a different story and i think it was.

and hoax =/= a set up

I don't believe so, but it's definitely possible.

Crisis actors like the guy on camera laughing then all the sudden cries.
It was a hoax like the hall o cost

You think it's a hoax, why don't you call one of the parents that lost a kid and find out.

Congrats, this is literally the stupidest thread I've ever seen on b. Ever.

I love how all you millennial faggots, seem to just know shit. No wonder everyone hates your generation.

I am sure there is a trap thread for you out there.

You can't really say something like that with out having proof to back it up.

I own an AK-47 ,A 45.ACP Colt,a ww2 vintage Mosin sniper gun ,a 10mm Glock 40 and a Les Baer Thunder Ranch AR-15. If you dont think an fmj 5.56 round would blow off arms and legs you sure dont know shit shillfag,

>implying trump won't go after Chemtrail people first

lol I saw aftermath photo of reina nightclub and a woman forearm was nearly detached at the elbow from whatever round goes into I think he used ak47

Your friend is an idiot.

/thread

literally takes only seconds to find this on google

I also own an AK-47 and an M4, and with the right ammo they can splinter a child's body with in several shots. I can only think of the rapid expansion varmint bullets doing some pretty hellacious damage to small targets. There are plenty of ISIS videos out there so you can see what an AK does to humans. Usually a shot to the brain block is enough to crack an adult skull open, children are generally smaller and offer less resistance.

Yes,at close range any high velocity round would blow off limbs.Its called hydrostatic impact shock.Crime scene pics woiuld have caused an uproar that would have banned all serious guns....The lack of leaked pics is 100% proof that no one died there.

yeah it really worked, Obama took all your guns away

don't worry bro! conservatives got ya! Working to make silencers easier to ( you know... for hearing protection lol ). And they are making sure that retards can still buy guns with their mental disability check!

This is really an underrated post.

those girls don't look anything alike

>.The lack of leaked pics is 100% proof that no one died there.

uh ok buddy. What kind of piece of shit would leak photos of dead kids

Tell him to turn off faux (fox) news and get outside. Media is bullshit doesn't matter the station. Wake the fuck up

Ask /x/. They have quite a bit of info on it. Convinced me.

>100% proof
That doesn't mean what you think it means

Lol everyone fag

Don't fret user, he won't answer. The laws haven't changed at all since. Don't engage truth we faggots. It only serves to make your brain hurt.

OMG THAT EASY?!?!

Go ahead, produce your compelling link. I'll wait.

Well ,they tried but the whole thing just seemed fishy and even the most deluded Dems could not pull off the gun ban they wanted.And a couple of leaked crime scene pics would have done the trick....But there were no pics since no one died there.Another DNC/ Obama failure.

Silencers don't do much. It is not like the movies. All they do is disrupt people from knowing your location in a gun fight. If you are the only one shooting with a suppressor then you still stand out like a sore thumb.

For Example:

I own a silencer for my 45ACP. During the forth of july with all the fireworks going off i thought hey, i can shoot 1 round in the back yard. In Wyoming it is illegal to shoot in city limits, but it is a minor offence. So i shoot 1 round into the ground timing it with the whistlers the kids in the street were playing with. 10 minutes later a cop knocks on the door and asks if i heard a gunshot. Over all the fireworks and other stuff exploding people in my neighborhood heard the gun shot.

So the lesson to be learned here is if you can set off a firework in a building (school for your purposes) and think that no one will notice then you are probably kind of dumb.

So what is the point?

Suppressors are cool because they are a NFA item. If they weren't NFA items then you would probably see less people with them. Sure there would be a surge at the start but they will quickly fall in sale because they aren't what the movies make them out to be.

I am not the poster but i can use google :)

youtube.com/watch?v=al8Vo3e1m80

Yeah ,,,its funny how folks think silencers work like on TV.Had a suppressed 9mm and it was suprisingly loud.

People actually buy this shit...?

Talk about it on /x/, they'll listen. Everyone on Sup Forums is a straight right wing christian person who believes everything the government and their pastor tells them so you won't get much discussion here.

Personally I don't believe it was a hoax though.

If suppressors weren't NFA every single dude who hobby shoots would have one. They're not "cool ninja silencers", they massively reduce the db levels of a shot to protect your ears when shooting indoors.

The real idiots out there are the people who think they can put them on a rifle and still have it work with supersonic ammo.

>colorado

Why, because ONE COUNTY has a ban on open carry?

Our gun laws aren't being fucked with, and they probably won't be.

hey shillfag Soros aint paying you to argue grammar.Stand up and fight like a man for your .032 cents per post fag.

Yeah! It is pretty easy. If you go to www.google.com and type in the bar next to the search button you can find pretty much anything on the internet. It is really cool!

Right but not really to the point you don't need to wear hearing protection. If i shoot my 45 in an open field with nothing for the sound to bounce off of it is manageable. In any other condition you still need to wear your muffs.

You are an idiot for devoting so much time into this shit. It was real stop believing crazy people you gullible twat.

didn't you get limited to 15 round mags?
thats pretty fucked

I mean, not if I want to kill people. I'll just bring more than one $100 9mm I got frrom some jamaals.

Can anyone please and try identify this Raptor

Okay nigger im sure there are a lot of trusty spots that you respect

The Ghost Ship fire was a satanic death cult

google it its true

4chin for sure. No one lies here.

In that it helps no one and infringes on the second ammemdment, sure. It doesn't affect my revolvers, and I don't hunt deer with piece of garbage assault rifles. It's not the same as "Oh, I live in NY so I pretty much just can't carry a gun. Niggers can, tho"

My sister is definitely dead bruh

Fuck you, Adam Lanza is my fucking cousin. He showed me the goddamn CIA contract he signed-- fuck you, you fucking liar.

im sorry for your loss fag

People that greet you when you first move in.
I mean like, who the fuck are you? Thinking your so important you feel the need to report to me your existence.

I'm friends with quite a few of the first responders that were on scene. They've changed from the things they have seen. Definitely did happen

It's true, the CIA gives physical document evidence of vast conspiracy to the rubes they hire.

You might be the dumbest fuck alive.

It was a hoax. Either no one died at all and it was all acting, or some kids were actually killed by some federal agents. See the reports of witnesses saying there were 2+ shooters involved

fuck you i know the lanza family they didn't even own a single gun

>It's true, the CIA gives physical document evidence of vast conspiracy to the rubes they hire.
Holy shit bro google that. I was being sarcastic, but they DEFINITELY DO DO THIS.

either way its a false-flag attack to attempt to further some agenda of the ruling class. Just like 9/11 or murdering JFK

Dumbest fuck alive confirmed