How do we save him? He is by far one of the best presidents and needs to continue making America safe

How do we save him? He is by far one of the best presidents and needs to continue making America safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Andrew_Johnson
discord.gg/sXCgzfK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You realize impeachment can't be accomplished by a petition, right? He has to actually do something illegal.

this has to be a troll thread right

like nobody is actually this retarded, right

Not a problem, just give it a little time. Donald won't let us down.

And he'll be faced with the same decision Nixon was faced with: resign, or be impeached.

Impeachment doesn't work that way.

And he's been shit thus far. Pull your head out of your ass.

650,000 internet signatures vs over 60 million US voters. lol

You mean destroy evidence until a sex-act-named whistle blower reveals some sinister scandal?

Good luck getting him impeached with a Repub majority. Never happen. And even if it was threatened to the point of impeachment and he resigned, Pence would come in and issue a blanket pardon just like Ford did for Nixon.

>campaign

it's literally nothing, especially considering that impeachment isn't accomplished through facebook groups or online petitions that are majority butthurt europeons anyway, and that republicans control government now.

give kids access to the internet and they don't even look into the past. SMH

they did the same shit when obama got his second term

It's pretty funny to see little kiddies dealing with their first election.

>650,000 internet signatures vs over 60 million US voters. lol
haha

>he doesn't want America safe
SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE

Gold

650000 is a retardedly low amount out of the US voting population but have you ever heard of the emulation clause of the constitution? It means he is doing illegal shit right now by not relinquishing his monetary interests in trump industries. And maybe that has something to do with the 500 billion dollar oil deal between bp and Russia to drill for oil in the artic.. and oh yeah, that was put on hold over sanctions enacted by Obama that he tried removing last week. Wonder who else might profit from that oil deal

Who is gonna buy the 1/6 scale figure of Trump?

Lol look at them cute little hands

It's Exxon pleb

how can you even come close to judging him after 2 weeks, either way?

Also, while I hate his politics and want him out of office, impeachment is not something you just do, it requires evidence of a criminal charge. This is why, despite calls for him to be impeached, no one was ever bringing articles of impeachment to do so.

stop being logical and correct, we're trying to be hysterically delusional here!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Andrew_Johnson

If there is political will to do it and enough of a majority, it can happen.

Impeachment doesn't mean "kicked out". It's when a president it put on trial. Clinton was impeached and remained president. You people have no idea how the government actually works. It sickens me that you're allowed to vote.

There should be a fucking written exam before you're allowed to vote. If you don't understand the basic systems and structure of the government, how the electorate works, and cannot accurately describe the 3 main branches of government, along with their duties and purpose.... then you shouldn't be allowed within 20 feet of a fucking voting booth.

I'm with this guy. 99% of the people who think Trump can or should "get rid of the system" couldn't string together three true sentences in a row about how "the system" works

Ditto for people who talk about how much they believe in the Bible or the Constitution. You might as well be fucking monkeys insisting they should get to fly a plane

You had me up until you equated Bible thumpers with constitutionalists. It IS our founding governmental system, dipshit.

The only way the leftists can defeat us is by force, using violence on a massive scale.

Just buy more guns, ammo and magazines, some good melee weapons and remain vigilant.

Wait for the happening to actually happen, until then it is all talk and no action bullshit.

What you're saying is "my reading comprehension didn't shit the bed until I read the word Constitution."

Unless you think that most dipshit hicks screeching about the Constitution actually understand what it says, what it means and how it's interpreted

yes that includes the 2nd amendment

If the republican could impeach him tomorrow without making themselves look even more like clowns they would.

They fucking hate trump but have to play nice and try to save as much face as they can for the next 4 years until trump gets the boot.

Ammo prices shot through the roof when Obama got elected and haven't moved since

You dumb shits are paying dollars on dimes because you are easy marks for hucksters

>650000
>not even a million
Its a minority if hardcore libtards who are trying no need to worry

How much do people expect of Trump in his first months? Because i see a lot of people say that he hasnt done anything yet etc etc, while it seems like he is actually holding to a lot of promises and doing a lot of thing for such a short time in there.

are you kidding? trump is guaranteed 8 years. have you seen how these libtard snowflakes are acting? protests, riots, violence, name calling, threats.. not to mention liberal hollywood sticking up their nose to their customers and pushing the bullshit hollywood liberal agenda to middle america? FAT CHANCE.. Trump has an 8 year presidency CLINCHED

Trump's minimum margin of victory was only about 84,000 divided among PA, MI and WI

If eighty grand is enough to validate a presidency then 65 grand should be nearly enough to invalidate it

>Impeachment doesn't mean "kicked out". It's when a president it put on trial. Clinton was impeached and remained president.
x2

This separative mentality is the problem. I live in Tennessee. I'm not a fucking hick just because I agree with the founding fathers' vision. If you had said people who think this was founded as a "Christian Nation" or whatever, then sure, but you appear to be arguing against supporting our founding documents. Which baffles me.

Bill Clinton was also impeached and he laughed it off.

Given what kind of people he's giving all the positions to, he really was a mistake. Good bye Net Neutrality and public schools!

This is more accurate. Props

Hay now my 401K got a very nice boost in 2008 and again in 2012.

In 2008 i knew Obama was going to win without a doubt. the nig nogs were out niggin and noggin "BOUT TIME WE GET A BRUTHA IN DA WHITE HOUSE!!! WE PREZIDENUNT NOW!!!!!"

So seeing his win i invested heavily into smith and wesson, colt and several other gun makers.

a nice little boost both times he won.

650000 people is like 1/6 of 1% of the us population
fuck off

I think what they mean is that people who talk about the Bible and the Constitution all the time are the least likely to practice or "take to heart" their *actual* philosophies. Kind of like those who say "amen" in church the loudest - they're usually horrible people (relatively).

Every time you say "libtard", "libcuck", or any other retarded compound insults the odds of Trump being reelected falls 1%.

Are you also part of the people who don't understand government? You do know that written exams to vote are illegal

These are impressively retarded strawman. I voted Obama first term. I also voted Trump. You're not born with a fucking political orientation that's locked in for life, moron. It's all massive grey areas. Your gray is no better than my gray.

He can't be saved. He still cries about losing the popular vote and the size of the crowd at his inauguration. He's a classic butthurt faggot who will probably ragequit if the midterms go badly.

Oh. Well if you're correct in your summary, then I agree. Only he can tell us whether you're on base, though.

Shhhhh

You see how Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million?
You see the voting patterns that showed slight above normal republican turnout while dems had stupid low voter turn out (because hillary was the worst choice to rig the prim for)

Trump dident win it... Hillary lost it.

This election proved that republicans will vote for whoever has the (R) by their name.

If the dems want a landslide win in 2020 they just need to start grooming Michael.

>black
>female
>last name of obama

Those 3 thing will have a historic landslide win for her and she can murder a school buss full of puppies and babies on Christmas eve and she will STILL win.

That's not how it works.

I hope he gets impeached. I want President Pence.

Impeachment requires a criminal charge.

All the people on the Internet don't equal a criminal charge.

You're thinking too black and white. I voted Obama AND Trump. People mostly vote for candidates, not parties. Are you in elementary school with that kind of logic?

Wtf, nobody wants Pence as president

>If you don't understand the basic systems and structure of the government, how the electorate works, and cannot accurately describe the 3 main branches of government, along with their duties and purpose.... then you shouldn't be allowed within 20 feet of a fucking voting booth.

Thats even more racist then requiring a photo ID (that you can get for free or VERY lost cost) to vote!!!

NAZI!!! ISLAMOPHOBIC!!!!! TRIGGERING!!!!!! TRUMP LOVER!!!!!!

>Impeachment requires a criminal charge.
Shouldn't be hard to find. The man is a liar and a crook. Everyone knows this. He's unfit to serve. Impeach the bastard and let him rot in jail.

No, cause OP is a fucking cuckboi that cries when he doesn't get his way.

Clinton wasn't impeached retard. Nixon was

Burden of proof is on you. You claim he's done something: Show us. You can't just "Oh, I'm sure he has. Get him out!" That's not how our law works, faggot. Nor rational thought.

Well done.

He's a terrible fucking president, that being said I don't want him impeached as his VP is an even bigger nutjob.

the vast vast bulk of the black population is dem.
in the hopes of seeing a black man in the white house they came out of the fucking woodwork to vote for one.
they were not excited for hillary... which is why she lost.

If Mechael run she will CRUSH anyone who is facing her. Jesus could come back and loose the election to her.

It really just requires a charge that a majority of the House agrees to; it barely even has to be criminal. No way anything remotely gets that though, much less the 67 senators required to convict.

>dat feel when you make your VP pick because you need a life insurance policy

Now you're just being fucking hyperbolic.

Bet you get your information from huffington post or your retarded facebook hivemind friends!

If there's real admissable proof of russian hacking during the lead up to the election then he is legally complicit in a crime. He publically asked a foreign power to break US law, and if it truely did so he's down as a co-conspirator regardless of whether he though they'd take up his invitation or not.

What do you think a strawman is? Most of those are a little simplistic but they're based in fact

Oh, are they? I wasn't aware everyone fit into boxes or masses of people all shared the exact same opinions or viewpoints, dipshit.

NNNGAAAAHHH!!

Johnson wasn't actually removed from office

Says a man you calls anyone who disagrees with him a cuck

his retardedness has already killed one Navy Seal

first of many, probably

They should have voted in the first place then. Fuck'em.

discord.gg/sXCgzfK

I have LITERALLY not used the word "cuck" one single time in this thread. How about combating my points instead of demonstrating your inadequate quantities of grey matter, faggot?

Even if you do believe that... and hillary never got anyone killed in benghazi.. WOW

I never claimed that written exams are legal. You either lack reading comprehension, or you're one of these chuckle fucks that shoots off at the mouth just to be argumentative.

Laws are quite literally designed to be changed, repealed, reworked and re-voted on. That's the beauty of our system. I think that a fact based exam on the basics of how our government functions is a fair and reasonable way to ensure that the country's affairs aren't placed in the hands of people completely ignorant to issues at hand.

you may disagree, but don't you srawman me and think it's the same as a valid argument.

Okay. Write down the top three reasons you voted for Obama, and then write down the top three reasons you voted for Trump. If your only reason was the opponent, write down the perceived qualities of the opponent that made the decision for you.

You're about to go into a 'box' with a 'mass' of people called "ignorant dumbasses with zero critical thinking skills."

I just ripped a bong way too hard and for the last 30 minutes have been coughing

water not helping

>b-but what about Hillary

nice try, Boris

You're right. I jumped to conclusions. The point still stands, there are people who have supported those positions in exactly the way posted in those graphics. It's not a straw man. It's a generalization
All of the other images/representations are what was said or done

You're a hick if you think that "The Founding Fathers' Vision" is a real thing or that corn-fed snaggletoothed illiterate cousinfuckers are the ones in charge of interpreting what our founding documents mean.

(breathes through harelip) MUH BELEVS (drools on self) DUH CONSUTUSHUN (votes for gutting education)

The natural cure to that is drinking the bong water

Please be bait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

Nixon wasnt impeached either, he resigned first.

Obama: Eloquent, intelligent, well spoken and a long time politician with an adequate understanding of law. He seemed on course to cause a sort of unity this country desperately needs, but failed to do so. His views on climate, ecology and well-being of our nation seemed genuine and well placed.

Trump: A long time (quasi) successful business man who had good ideas on trying to recover our economy from the decades long fucking we've been receiving from China. One of the only few politicians who recognized that Islam itself is more likely to breed radicalization than most other ideologies and that we needed a better way to assess and deal with that threat. He has a disdain (or at least claims to) for beurocracy abusing government power for personal gain and letting the consequences fall upon the backs of Americans.

See how fucking stupid you are yet? I could do 10 points if you really wanted. Keep believing the media's divisive rhetoric about how the left's gray or the right's grey is superior. I'm a slightly left leaning centrist, dumbass. Strike 1. Wanna take another swing?

This is just terrible trolling. Take a course and come back and I'll give you a final exam.

1/10, made me reply.

>650000
>in a country of 318 million
>noone gives a shit it seems

He has bad advisers, and everybody around him is manipulating him.

We need to let him know.

You thought Obama was cute. He wasn't a 'long time politician.' You liked his fucking campaign ads? How was Obama supposed to create unity when the Republican leadership literally had a meeting and swore not to cooperate with him no matter what? Did you know that happened?

One year being intelligent, eloquent, well spoken and having a bead on climate end ecology makes the decision for you and the next year you vote for Donald Trump?

Are you fuuuuucking retarded?

What's going to make the next decision for you? The color of the guy's fucking socks? The way your poo poo smelled that day?

Yeah, no, you being able to come up with 10 more reasons makes you sound smart. For sure. Jesus christ, please fucking beat your own brains in with a hammer. You ARE the problem.

Damn im not even they guy you replied to and I can taste the salt from here

>telling other people what they think
>despite them laying out their opinion for you
>claiming Obama wasn't a long time politician when he factually, provably was
>straw manning
>ad hom
>rhetoric
>asks guy to come up with reasons
>says coming up with reasons doesn't mean anything

I'm not the guy you're arguing with, but holy shit user you are one serious dipshit. You've convinced yourself you're right about everything, have zero debate skills, and likely choose your own reality by filtering out anything that goes against your ideology. You're and echo chamber man baby. You and your kind are a blight on society. Both the left and the right are full of shits stains like you.

but I'm not worried. no-one takes you seriously anyway.

Where the fuck did you get that cute idea? I'm heterosexual. Yes, he was a career politician, which, at the time, I believed to be beneficial. Also, I voted for Obama's FIRST term, not his second. I didn't think either candidate deserved it in 2012. Also, I'd have rather had Bernie, but even he was mostly blowing smoke. You can't just make everything free. I don't deny climate change. I own 0 guns. I don't give a fuck about a likely non-beneficial wall, and I. Voted. Trump. YOU are the problem asshat. I don't think you represent everyone who shares your neighborhood on the political compass map. But you think these maymays represent EVERY. SINGLE. TRUMP VOTER. You are BEYOND deluded, and I agree with that guy who responded for me. You're a renewable resource we've not yet tapped. McDonalds could harvest you and salt fries for centuries. Go cry to someone who gives a shit what your opinions are. It isn't me.

I too am lurking
With you