Drop the best memes you got

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/rape-culture-germany-cologne-new-years-2016-876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Accurate

Top kek

bump

More of an SJW trigger but what the hey.

>calling it memes
get out

IQ =\= intelligence it's just a good indicator.

Physique =\= fitness as a smoker could have the look but not be fit to run a mile.

I think they mean DNA not semen but whatever.

Until the definition of Gender is changed (to mean something stupid like what you feel inside), still the genitals do not indicate gender, chromosomes do. You can get your dick cut off, are you not male after that? Hermaphrodites?

>rapeugees

Like that silly whore didn't set herself up for that.

Like thats exactly what would happen if she were surrounded by German men.

LOL. What did you expect?

Oh you're right. They'd sheath their gleaming swords and advert their eyes as such is befitting the honor of a true Aryan Teutonic knight.

Spare me bro, everyone's got their rapists and dumb whores get treated like dumb whores.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel like a good cuck.

genetic mosaicism too. there was a House episode about it

Lol how does that even make sense?

keep telling yourself you wouldn't grab a girl's tits if you knew you wouldn't get caught
hypocrite

Haha

You're missing the point. Since Germany opened it's boarders rapes have increased staggeringly. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though because all cultures are equal and all that.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
I hope you have some.
And my point still stands. You'd totally do it, most guys would.
a topless girl getting felt up in a stadium by drunken compatriots? no problem
topless girl getting felt up by "foreigners" or whoever else? aghast!

I'd happily wear my MAGA hat while I put a few more ruts in her.

OLD stale Cpoypasta

Speak for yourself degenerate. And do your own research you lazy fuck.

i believe thats just an instructional diagram on fisting

um, that's not how things work. If I claim that aliens exist, it's on me to prove it. If you have any proof, do let me know, I'd be glad to reverse my thoughts on the matter.
Also I didn't say I would. I said most guys. I stay inside too much.

ITT: Triggered conservatives

Top kek

BAZINGORA!

Type Rape crisis in Europe into a search engine for a start. Anything I post you will likely say oh that's just right wing propoganda trying to make those noble savages look bad. Beyond that I can't really help you. It's not exactly a wild claim like aliens existing that there is an actual rape culture going on on those parts of north africa and the mid east where these so called refugees are coming from, unlike the pretend one in the west that virtue signaling feminists cry about.

Question: do y'all think SJWs are representative of most Democrats or liberals?

She got what she asked for.

sheeeit, I remember being in that thread, damn its been a while

typing "aliens are real" into a search engine proves my point too dipshit.
also you're saying that rape culture DOES exist, but only where the brown people live? topkek
Here's an article about women in Germany getting sexually assaulted before the whole migrant crisis:
vice.com/en_us/article/rape-culture-germany-cologne-new-years-2016-876

Maybe you should go outside and talk to some non-whites. It may help your... condition.

shitskins btfo

sure does seem like it
name a list of democrats/liberals in the media who call out SJWs

>inb4 bill mahr

Maybe you should read something other then left wing hipster rags faggot.

Yes.

love that good guy

you are wrong. lies ruhig weiter bild und compact kleiner wichser.

ooo, are you going to give me something to read? maybe a source for all the bullshit you've been saying? No? shocker.

Nah. You won't believe it anyway because you don't want to as you might feel like you're a racist. Speaking of conditions you have one yourself. It's known as liberal.

>foreigners don't have the rights that we have but we totally shouldnt have.

I'd argue they aren't relevant enough to receive condemnation from people in public office.

Where does it say that?

This is so retarded

>Born with a dick means you are male
>Born with a vagina means youre female

It's not fucking rocket science

good comeback. still waiting on the slightest bit of evidence to prove your point.
call me all the names you want, it won't make you right lol

So the mother tried to include the creature by suggesting a story with a mutated creature and said creature doesn't appreciate it.
Poor mother

"meanwhile they've had their babies ripped from them, while we're screaming for the right to kill ours."

you know that she died like over 6 years ago

It's pocket rocket science! (and primary school biology)

what if you're born without either? are you a robot or what?

A genetic mistake.

Says the guy who calls an article from Vice evidence. Try reading some grown up stuff.

I think that image gave me heart disease

I'm actually asking seriously now. Give me anything. I'll admit my link isn't great but its something. You've still given me no evidence to back up any of the shit you're saying.

This is actually accurate and funny. Sure, there are only two genders, but also gender roles, which alot of people seem to mix up. Gender roles are infact artificial and assigned to you at birth. Your Pa wanted a Son, so he can play baseball with your or drink beer when you turn 21 while watching football, but he got a fat basement goblin whom is a huge disappointment to him...

Thats where you go a step further and check out the chromosomes and decide if its a male or female
Again not fucking rocket science, only 2 genders exist and no more.

no shit

Yes, then you are a robot and are forced to make iPhone's for Apple.

Can't argue with that.

:/ your argument here is poorly thought out. If you have a body of water but hobos are shutting in it and thus depriving the populace of water. One would like to think that a new source of water would be a reasonable thing to suggest in addition to killing the hobo's yes?

well the argument generally goes "there's two sexes and multiple genders" the idea being that sex is determined by genitalia while gender is determined by the genetic makeup of how that individual behaves

WRONG. There are over 31 genders and counting. There are only 2 biological sex's.
If your gender is anything besides your biological sex you have a mental illness.

>sex's

Half the times I can't even figure out if these retarded comics are anti or pro transgender. The characters are so stupid, self absorbed and unappealing that it may actually be a clever ruse to turn opinions anti transgender.