Sex is all about power

Sex is all about power.

TBH the act of seducing a girl is pretty much just as good as fucking her.

Sup Forumsros who aren't beta cucks - am I wrong?

Sure fucking a hot girl is nice, but the act of GETTING her to fuck you is the ultimate thrill. Dating apps are amazing because you meet all sorts of new people that present all sorts of new challenges and require different tactics. After you've done it enough it becomes more about conquering them rather than fucking them. Though you can't conquer them without fucking them. Also, general alpha thread.

Boy I sure hope we fuk soon

This post is so such a cringey try hard virgin fantasy

TBH, I'd fuck a guy, provided he wasn't begging for it to begin with. The power trip would be even better. Maybe we can if you stop being so fucking thirsty, I'm looking for a challenge not a fuckhole.

Spoken like a guy who fucks, but doesn't fuck often. Believe it or not your 'fantasy' is a lot of guys reality.

Sorry if you were born ugly or autist.

You're basically right. I mean it's the act of submission that's part of the turn on, but also you're pretending to be alpha when you are so obviously beta.

I guess maybe I am a beta at heart. But I certainly don't act that way. Maybe that's why it's so exciting? Kinda don't give a shit just enjoy it overall.

>but the act of GETTING her to fuck you is the ultimate thrill

if by thrill you mean annoying then yes i agree.

Kinda hate dating apps because tbh I'm very average looking and my personality is the only thing that gets me laid basically. And its a lot easier to use your personality in real life vs tinder. THAT BEING SAID, I agree with OP. Every single time I line everything up perfectly and actually fuck a hot girl, especially for the first time, I think to myself "I can't believe I actually fucking pulled this off. Like this super hot girl is actually having sex with me. Like right now." And that thought gets me hard as diamonds and is absolutely the greatest feeling in the world.

I'm the same way, but I'm also very bad at texting.

Pretty much this is me. I started fooling around in middle school just before social media, Myspace in this case, got it's start. And I remember talking to my friend at the time saying how Myspace is gonna seriously fuck up my game. And I wasn't wrong. Fast forward all these years later and my success rate seems to drop more every year the deeper people get into social media.

It's not a complete game ending situation, but it sure doesn't help.

you seem like you're probably about my age (25) and i see that too. like now girls have the ability to post a fucking instagram picture and get instant confirmation, like yes hundreds of guys think i'm hot and wanna fuck me. before all this social media trash you actually had to show girls attention. now its just a pissing contest as to who can look the coolest on the internet and who can make the best dating profile. fuck that. combine that with half the girls these days literally living and dying by their social media. god dammit i wanna date a person, not a profile.

my thrill is getting my friend's girlfriends to give in and let me fuck them

I kind of agree with you OP. For me its once i start dating a girl or see one often, i learn all the little buttons to push to make them horny. So satisfying when its her demanding the sex.

Agreed, and that's not accounting for the fact that a high percentage of these girls end up pregnant by or before college. Kind of takes the fun out of it altogether because now, instead of looking for a good time, these girls are looking for a father figure for their kid, while I understand where they may be coming from. I know I don't want to go from pretty much living a bachelor lifestyle to boyfriend/dad at the drop of a hat.

My people! The greatest part is when you can just... kind of read them. When you know exactly how to push them over the edge with a look or a touch - feels amazing.

Don't have much of the same experience for me with mad pregnant chicks everywhere. Maybe it has to do with my white upper middle class life as a child lol. But I understand how you feel. I have zero interest in playing dad to some kid that's not mine and zero interest in dating a girl that is so terrible that not even having a child with her would keep the previous guy around. Now obviously there are some exceptions to this (like the kids dad died or the girl really is actually good and the guy is just a giant scum bag) but its not worth it to me to dig through the piles of garbage to find the few diamonds. If you have a kid you're basically not date-able in my opinion.

Also... hold on 25+ is amazing for girls. So much more confident and willing to just be like 'fuck it I like this' than younger girls. Don't date trash - simple solution. So many really cool single girls at 25 because they actually have some fuckin life behind 'em. Makes it even better to conquer them too because you aren't pulling a fast one - just legitimately making them like you.

I don't know man being this age kind of sucks. A few years ago I remember so many single chicks that were both sexy as fuck AND had good jobs and life totally figured out. Just being hot and single and being available and living/loving life. Now all the girls that have their shit together are either dating rich older guys or have their "soulmate" already picked out and are just waiting for the question to be popped.

Meh. Fucking women is pretty easy. Owning them is a whole other level. Enjoy growing in your skill in the game.

honestly, yeah. I'm not the type to fuck every girl I can, but I like having girls admit they're into me more than actually fucking. I'm not sure it's all about power, though. It's like a mutual vortex of sexual realization. Like, yeah, I could fuck the same girl every night and have a great time satisfying her, but seeing a girl across the bar and spending a week getting to know her and flirting and getting her to come home with me is so much more exciting.

Reminds me of this hot chick I ate out a a party.

She was there with her husband and I was there with my gf.

I got her alone outside. I got her panties down under her skirt. At that moment I was kneeling and she said the we shouldn't and she weakly held my head back, but I pused my head forward and started eating her out and she let me and started moaning.

Pic related.

I hope you find god.

Fucking nice

Anything ever come of it?

I also stuck my cock between her legs before that. And again after that at the same party. I tried to stick my dick in, but she stopped me. This was a year ago. We have each other on Facebook, but she doesn't respond to messages. We went to another party exactly 1 year later. But she didn't seem as drunk this year.

Her naked crotch. I pulled down her panties both times.