I got an appointment with a psychotherapist in an hour

I got an appointment with a psychotherapist in an hour.

... what am I supposed to tell her?
I asked for the appointment so I feel like I'm supposed to know why I'm meeting her, but I don't really ...

start with your social anxiety then move into your depravity or your craziness or whatever. Or if you find it difficult to pin point, just talk to them they get paid to do that shit and in my experience they're pretty good at figuring out what's wrong with you. And don't be afraid to open up to them, that's what they're there for

shut up N.

Godspeed to a quick recovery.

Ask her for nudes, then share them on Sup Forums

>inb4 c.p.

Do this and show us.

who gives a fuck, this is Sup Forums and you're clearly a boy anyway

its a waste of time
its always fun hearing them impose a cookie cutter diagnosis on you because its faster and easier than actually listening to you

goodluck
you might get some zombie pills out of it

and youre clearly a new

I've been here since 2010, but sure we'll go with that

i hope you step on a LEGO

OP here, got another appointment today actually. the job center in my city. they think I'm leaving school this year (I dropped out) and want to talk about my career plans (don't have any) ...

timestamp!

that's fucked up man, I'm sorry I called you a dude, but that's some really fucked up shit to wish on someone. Take it back!

youre both retards
this isnt OC

Rollo

I just don't care dude. OC, b8 it makes no difference it passes the time and is mildly interesting if you feed into it either way. You don't really think that I didn't notice the file names that were clearly just saved from here do you?

but now you've called him out and he's going to stop posting and I have to find another thread. Thanks faggot

sowwy

gotta run ... thanks I guess

tits or gtfo

What's your snap chat

yeah it's cool or whatever, just don't let it happen again. so what's your personal brand of mental illness?

Did Eliza post nudes?

Never mind disregard the post above

she don't give a fuck. you don't even have to say shit she gonna get paid regardless she don't give a fuck about you

user if anyone is snapchatting this man posing as a qt3.14, ITS GONNA BE ME

cause its soo hard to reverse search

never mind
i forget this is Sup Forums
autists like to roleplay and circle jerk

Tell em you got shit loads of dysphoria and you want titty skittles now, that should do the trick. Best of luck.

exactly, so leave me to my roleplay circle jerk

Tits or gtfo :)

your forgetting the autism

>been here since 2010
>actually thinks that makes him an oldfriend

just return to reddit already.

Are you seriously trying to roleplay as this chick? How fucking sad

Who fucking cares you stupid retard. Stop jerking off to 16 year old girls on Sup Forums you sad loser.

no, it's another guy. I only used the pics to make my posts more interesting...

Clearly, and it passed the point of just using random pics for interest when you start roleplaying in the replies like a faggot.

I used to Eliza pics but whatever I'm leaving now