Ranking

can we all agree on this?

only thing debateable is english atmosphere desu. could be 2 stars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9luA0OaYWks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meeeh

2 atmosphere for la liga desu

hmmm how so? never been to a la liga myself but from what i have heard from friends and seen on videos it pretty much sucks. people dont even bother to come

parity isn't a good criterion in order to measure the quality of a football league. A football league in the third world might have 20 equally strong teams but this doesn't mean it's a qualitatively high-quality league.

I'd rather pick "amount of top teams"

i think la liga is more physical than it gets credit for

wew

t. Mascherano

Ramos and pepe are not a league

Epl should be all 2s

It's full of weak spics.

why Premier only one star in technique
they have ozil, hazard, in the past henry, gascoigne, tissier

this

you say that because a small bottle of water can knock down 5 players don't you?

Because only the top teams have some alright technical players. Most of the league is full of teams like Burnley. If any team in OPs image deserves one star, it's the Premier League.

>no serie a

You aee right. they should get 0

1, 2, 3, 1

I agree with you, good post!

I got you Kumiko

make serie a great again

Fix'd

The lelpl isn't that physical, la liga has far more dirty tackles and butchers

Mexicucks detected

>parity 2
>physical 2

kys.

this is the correct one

parity means that behind juve there are like 5-6 teams at the same level

It's not about dirty tackles or dirty players, of course every league has them. It's about that fact a decent challenge in La Liga will still end in a freekick every time a player falls down. Germany is arguably worse at this though, in the end I guess it's beneficial because FIFA/UEFA etc want football to be a completely non-contact sport.

doned

there are only 2 that are at the same leve lafter juve, then 4-5 that are at the same level

Your league is better than that.

kek

have you ever been to a proper bundes game?

What if you'd add tactics?

I gather we are agreeing that Ligue 1 is the worst top flight football league in Europe?

english atmosphere is a meme tho. literally "only sing when we're winning" mentality

also too much regulation

yeah maybe a good idea, but alot of discussion would be involved. i think tactics would be the same stars as technique

sry senpai, forget about you sometimes

yes.

It depends if you consider the eredevisie top flight

nobody goes to see matches anymore and the nly 2 teams that could challenge juve are champions in choking but are still too good comapred to the rest to lose their champions league spots.
and the europa league spots are also more or less already taken. As are the serie b places

What the fuck, have you ever watch lelga?

Why did you move the EPL parity stars slightly? Why did he do this?

my autism got triggered aswell

I'd rather watch evenly matched 8th graders play than Bayern/Barca/Real blow out some literally whos

I think two stars for La Liga parity is too much.
Realistically only 3 teams can win the league and even then it's only if Barca/RM shit the bed.

Superior league coming through

Eredivisie hasn't been top flight for a long, long time.

that season when zola's watford scored after leicester's penalty is probably the best season of a football league of the century so far

12/13's ending was great on both ends

>watford getting cucked by leeds after their keeper had his neck broken and an extra 16 minutes had to be played
>hull fans invading the pitch twice thinking they had won it only to be sent back
>hull players all huddled together watching leeds beat watford to send them up
>barnsley staying up by a single point yet again
>peterborough going down with darren ferguson being even more of a whining faggot than his dad,complaining about added time of all things
>wolves being utter shit after being promotion favourites at the start

Play-offs were great too

youtube.com/watch?v=9luA0OaYWks

The only highlights ligue 1 you'll see is niggers trying to hack at PSG and Monaco players and then get scored on.

Should have made Lel Liga 1 star parity and this would have been perfect.

15/16 was awful, Seeing Hull go up and OVO CREW die in the playoffs gave me cancer

>Atmosphere 2
>>Stadiums are half empty

Just fuck off OP