Smoking 90/10 indica tonight. What's Sup Forums smoking? Joint? Bong? Vape?

Smoking 90/10 indica tonight. What's Sup Forums smoking? Joint? Bong? Vape?

brick shag..I suck

ground up leafs and stem like fucking commie bullshit

Id post a pic but Sup Forums wont let me post that MB shit anyways im smoking out a big green bong thats the size of my arm and i just smoked a kief bowl im pretty high

volcano
>mix of SFB and NYCD

Bong, right?

Smokin a vape with 12mg.

im smoking random / random.
strain is called random

shits good

>i live in an illegal state and dealers call their weed whatever the fuck theey want.

90/10 indica? You are the worst bullshitter ive seen in a while. There is no measurement scale like that.... I'm smoking purple princess, full season outdoor.

do u guys ever get high and try to write a thing, but then your liked "wtf that doesnt even make sense" or your like "wiat i can make this make more sense" so you start editing and changing words to get the perfect sentence, but then it just starts to make even less sense so your like fuck "let me change that back" and you do and your back at that original feeling that your thought could be put into words more efficiently so you keep on editing and editing until finally you have something that you think makes sense but then your like "fuck what if it only makes sense cuz im high" and you end up just not posting anything at all even though you just spend 20 minutes writing it?

hate that feeling.

Check ya wallet bish

Banana OG through my filthy water pipe.

Just got a new piece (the totally not a roor). Gonna load it up with some cantaloupe kush.

Yes there is.. Lol.

Also what's your guys' daily carry?

I always carry my grinder, two lighters, spoon pipe, screens, and if I have it, two strains of weed. I keep sativa in the blue tube and indica in the red one.

im black so i dont carry shit. keep all my shit at home and smoke at home!!!

just vaping tonight brotha picked up some new flavors yesterday taking a little Break from weed just getting into the weed field a one hitter and im at like a [8]

Enjoying a nice bowl of blue dream and blackwater, 30/70.
Tastes like the great north

Vapin some sour d from a solo. shit's pretty nice.

LOL

30/70? ontario?

dont grind all your bud especially if you arent smoking that within the next day or two and dont be afraid to shop around for better weed.

Why would you say that? I've ground up weed and left it in my airtight container for a week at least, and I never noticed a difference.