I saw God, now what?

I saw God, now what?

Do great things. Tell us what you saw, fag

tell him to do a better job down here

I saw things before they happened, I remembered designing or creating them, I remembered being God. What the fuck are great things? Name some.

Gods have a strange humor about them.

you have some mental heath problems seek help before we see you on the news

does god watch me when i pee

>'member god?

I don't

Ask him for some money. He's good for it.

Nah, just my long term experience with life. I bet you think you're alive even.

Yeah

I think everything can remember.

????
Profit

Next: Come down from acid trip.

It kind of reminds me of the Nick Cage movie actually when it happens.

what do you mean 'i bet you think your alive'

i seen god to and hes a black jew with red hair people have got him all wrong

Draw us a picture of what it looks like

God is not a person. it is a state of being achieved at the end of evolution

You don't know you're alive and you have no idea what death is like because it can't be reported on.

To me it looks like a projection across my own screen of vision. If I ignore this and look past towards the horizons of the projection, I can only see the infinite. The infinite itself is independent of all things conscious. Consciousness pervades all things.

But if the end could be achieved why are we not there yet? God is omnidirectional across arrows of time and so on.

here you go

I believe that god is in all human beings and that when we see our god we understand everything in life has this happen to you?

you remain disappointed in his creations

That's one way of reacting to things.

Yes, and now that I understand everything, I have only the desire to teach.

We have not evolved far enough. We haven't even begun to shed our physical bodies.
Some galaxies are considerably older than our own, it is very possible that a race has already beat us to godhood.

Share* I can't really teach much since I don't understand it myself. I know that J.W. Dunne's "An Experiment With Time" at least partly describes my own experiences with these things.

>>Believing we have physical bodies

accept your mortality friend. there is nothing after death. our entire existence is an insignificant grain of sand

Death is imaginary, a lie taught to you for the purpose of self control.

did you get his autograph? thats the only proof i will accept. well that and pics or it never happened

I did. It's ironically my own name. Almost forced me to accept it myself.

Remember he's watching you fap(pic related)

All faggots
Yes