youtu.be/wtE2eix6s1w
youtube.com/watch?v=i2LgLaqMUg4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fbqsc28qWuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ghEbqidUV50
youtube.com/watch?v=DCvcN8VcxLw
youtube.com/watch?v=R97GleHlumQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if they're girls, not women.

I never caught that one, I only caught a Latinos.

Yea i like spics

kek

Yup!

The best thing about them is that they tend to be milfs and jailbait at the same time.

Mods

that butt smell must be heavenly

bump

naw cuh im good.. I'd fuck a nig nog before a wet back..

fag

Like 'em? I love 'em!

and only if they have many brothers. ever known a Latina to not have at least 2 brothers? nah i didnt think so

shit look gross cuh

I like them only if they are whores

Yes

no

yes, but I need to stop fucking them. A little accented/Spanish dirty talk, and I always get persuaded to take off the condom and fill them up.

no, no one likes spics, they smell like shit, rape, steal and generally destroy whatevers around them.

you're full of shit

toda la razon! soy Argentino y digo que son asi los latinos.. una mierdas

y vos sos un mexicano envidioso

No, they are mostly gold diggers
>t. Spain

lived around them all my life. sure, 1 in 1000 part mexican chicks are hot enough to be posted on the internet, but spics are fucking disgusting dude. way worse than niggers, at least niggers try to speak english. the fucking spics outright refuse to try while they flock here and shit up our country and give birth to "legal citizens every 9 months cause they're perpetually fucking knocked up from the age of 12 til they die.

you photoshopped cum into her to try to look like you're out creampieng latinas? sad as hell

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 20 DEAD AFTER SUICIDE BOMBING NEAR SUPREME COURT:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/20-dead-in-afghanistan-after-suicide.html

CODE RED. CODE RED.

Are you mongolóide? ?

no se crusen con los latinos, es mala descendencia

Do not crush with Latinos or blacks, it's bad offspring

The legal spics that do the rockabilly make-up and shit are A+ all the others are fucking trash, also I hate their language.

I love Latinos.

Sometimes I like just listening to the original exotic accents.

youtu.be/wtE2eix6s1w

Argentina no es blanca, Panchito de mierda.

argentina es de ascendencia nórdica papu..

I'm a white dude

you're a retard, I rarely meet any Latinos who can't speak English. Stop going on Breitbart and the Daily Stormer so much

> papi

plenty of Latin American countries are relatively safe
you seem bitter

JAJAJAJAJAJA.

Y porque no hablas holandés, gilipollas cuyo apellido sera de origen español o italiano?

A menos que seas otro user y estés siendo irónico. En ese caso my apologies.

fuck yes

a diferencia de otros paises latinoamericanos los argentinos tenemos ascendencia de europa de parte de los dos pares de abuelos y bisabuelos etc., en cambio otros paies de latinos tienen la mitad de indigenas cosa que no pasa con Argenina

en realidad no somos puros, tengo abuelos, italianos, polacos, otros nordicos que nose que son. etc. pero mucha mescla. por eso nos dicen el crisol de razas, "pero europa"

i doubt you go outside then. spend a fucking day in south CA and you'll hate spics too. stupid fucks cant speak enough fucking english to take my del taco order. they're all 30 fuckin years old and wont speak fuckin english because they feel completely entitled to being here, despite the fact that their spic parents crossed the border illegally and have done nothing with their lives but pop out kids and collect welfare.

who doesnt?
Ill tell you who passive guys that perfer quite asian or stoic slavic women

you guys cause more street crimes then muslims in europe.
if it werent for 911, wed be talking about latinos.

again, you're a fucking idiot. I live around plenty of Latinos, you probably live in a trailer park with a bunch of white hicks and get your information on this topic from Breitbart.

1. I'm white and not Latino
2. The safest big cities in the US have big Latino populations, and Latino crime in the US has gone down a lot since the early 90s.

And there are way more Latinos in the US than Muslims in Europe anyway. Not bashing Muslims, just saying you can't really compare the two even if what you're saying is true.

Kek
> even with all those wars in the middle east....latinos are true pshycos.

shouldnt be a shock, sadistic spainards psycho aztecs mixed together with a few civil wars later...literal failed states

I just do not because I study other languages. But according to the statistics in Argentina the English is better spoken than in any other Latin American country

youtube.com/watch?v=i2LgLaqMUg4

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbqsc28qWuU

youtube.com/watch?v=ghEbqidUV50

I'm pretty sure the data isn't properly counted in the Middle East.

check this out:

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH70Y7NuOS0&t=12s

A Mexican working as a waiter in Argentina and an Argentino breaks his ass! Hahahahahaha

Well Ecuador's murder rate is at 6 per 100k now which isn't bad

>Not bashing Muslims
kek like you could, but you would to get the heat off of you

it may have gone down(globally most nations are) however in USA in terms of numbers and per captia vs europe is much worse.
The largest number of gangs by race is hispanic.
quit denying

nahh but most other nations are bad like saudi arabia has uber low crime but surrounding areas is quite high.
could say the same about everywhere else

Argentina is white!

youtube.com/watch?v=DCvcN8VcxLw

But even white Americans commit more murders than white Europeans.

And if the Hispanic murder rate in the US keeps going down, there won't even be a gap between them and whites. Which I think will happen in the not too distant future.

And gang membership doesn't paint the whole picture. Not to bash blacks either, but they commit way more murders in the US than Hispanics per capita, yet according to you have lower gang membership.

Are acts of terrorism counted as murders?

More?

More?

yes they count, why wouldnt it?

on wiki for homicide they include it, even iraq during the war was btfo out by honduras

I doubt the murder rate in Syria could be as low as the wiki says (which cites 2010 anyway).

Plus, plenty of Latin American countries have reasonably low murder rates.

Who gives a fuck about a bunch of dune coons? Fuck off, faggot.

what is your point?

white > sandnigger and niggers

races ≠

a latina thot i fuck

asian > whites??

Extreme oversimplification, but whatever

Why does it look yellow

Too much bananas

oh fuck, that's one lucky guy

chile

youtube.com/watch?v=R97GleHlumQ