Its an ESPN tells us dressing like a native american is racist episode

>its an ESPN tells us dressing like a native american is racist episode

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YakyuNightOwl?lang=en
washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_Whites
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fukkin SJWs will be the death of me

HOLY FUCK IM SO OFFENDED IM SORRY SJWS I NOW UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN OF THE WORD IDIANS OR REDSKINS

oh wait, no I don't

To be fair, making him fire-engine red and giving him a big old honker is a bit much. The Blackhawks logo is tasteful, even the Redskins logo is to a degree dignified. But This is kind of like me moving to California and making The San Diego Rail Workers, where the mascot is a yellow squinting man with a pickaxe.

The Indians did everything short of giving him a smallpox blanket and a bottle of firewater.

none of those are offensive you underage reddit cuck compared to the indians logo

fuck off back there

i believe they will argue that the poor indians were genocided by americans, but not those other ones.

caucasians would be a dope name for a baseball team and that logo aint half bad either

>vikings
>buccanneers
>celtics
>pirates
>cowboys
>raiders

None of these things exist in their historical form kys

its 2016, i can be offended by anything i want

POSTING ANTI CHIEF CUCC

twitter.com/YakyuNightOwl?lang=en

Its literally called the Indians tho

It'd be one thing if it were like Florida State or something.

lol pablo torre "pfft i mean the nba still has a dress code!"

ya bc fuck the nba for wanting its players to look professional like literally every other business in the world?
why is every ivy leaguer i know a fucking retard?

neither do native americans

they arent in tepees or wigwams anymore

If ESPN really cared about racism they would refuse coverage of any Indians/Redskins/Seminoles games. They just want to stir the pot to get people riled up, and seem progressive enough for numales to start watching sports again.

>none of those are offensive
stereotypes are offensive user

i actually think we should get rid of every native american logo

just so we never have to hear people cry about it and for irony

ironically it will be like the native americans never existed, we will never talk about them nationally again

With open borders, all white people will have been genocided in our lifetimes

i would feel better if they didn't call them "indians" since native americans are clearly not from india. Should be called "cleveland native americans" or the "native american tribe of cleveland" or simply "the cleveland tribesmen"

the fact that they're native americans isn't offensive, just the fact that they decided to name them after an incorrect stereotype

>Call them Indians
>Not even from India
>Logo is fucking literal red faced

blahahaha lets be real its kinda fucking ridiculous. The other native teams have some restraint, and at least pretend to honor the tribe or whatever.

why pretend to be nice to people who we slaughtered mercilessly? we have to own up to our past. we destroyed an entire civilization and if you can't deal with that, move to canada where they let the natives fuck their wives.

At least you slaughtered pretty much all of them. We kept them up here and now all they do is demand government gibs and get drunk on mouthwash.

I'd wear a Caucasians shirt. That shit is funny.

>we destroyed an entire civilization

SHINY BEADS

desu only vikings, celtics and the irish are specifically about one ethnic group. the others happen to be white.

me too. but then we'd be accused of being white supremicists or some shit.

>watching the least respected least important of media journalism
>watching yellow journalism of that journalism

It's like you enjoy anger

iktf

its pushing it but we cant let them get an inch or theyll take a mile because the faggot sjw on deadspin are calling the chiefs and braves racist now and should be changed

it would be an awesome name but sjw would probably have a problem with that too

>tfw my dad bought like 5 and sent one to me and my brother

>it's an oppressed white people saying non-caricatured mascots are racist episode

It's so amazing how instead of blacks being second-class citizens in America, it's the Natives in Canada.

Yeah m8 read about the residential schools thing, pretty fucked up what we did

>slaughtered

literally a dude sneezed and 90% of them died

we added diversity and that is never wrong ;)

north american natives were in the stone age

they were maybe the biggest failures in human history

>we
Speak for yourself you little dick whitey cuck boi

There were able to build cities and farm, so they at least have a leg up on abbos.

>bottom section
>designed by white people to celebrate white culture in the region/city the team is in

>Cleveland Indians, Washington Redskins, etc.
>designed by white people to celebrate... the culture of a people that were systematically displaced and killed by white people

Hmmmm...

>we have to own up to our past.
i agree, we clearly let too many survive to begin with.

Whats with the money sign on his head? i don’t get it. Are we like jews to black people?

>being against immigration
you racist

not to mention, if even one person is offended by any logo it should be gotten rid of -bomani

all white people are rich, and come from stable 2 parent homes! every single one!

Dan Snyder level strawman right there senpai

>2016
>watching ESPN

You should just fuck off

I wish more MLB teams had ethnic-based team names. The Marlins would be far more popular if they were called the Miami Cubans, partially in honor of the old Negro League team and a reference to the fact that we're all over the place in South Florida. My friends and I might have actually been Miami fans instead of Yankees fans if they wrre called the Cubans, I don't care how cartoonish the mascot would be.

bro snyder is jewish, that makes your post anti semetic, your antisemitism will not be tolerated here

Ya but after you putting the miami Cubans through the racist sports franchise filter they become the Miami island beaners and their mascot is Tony Montana

>user points out strawman
>you post an even worse strawman

C'mon, man

ll say it once and I'll say it again...

>I'd watch the fuck outta the caucasians

doesn't even matter the sport.

>a bunch of white people thinking that they speak for Native Americans when they say this is offensive

but when they bother to talk to actual Native Americans, none of them actually give a fuck and say they have more important things to worry about like poverty, etc.

SJW's are the closest thing to cancer you can get without being literal cancer.

THE GOYIM ARE ONTO US

SHUT IT DOWN

Sometimes they'll find (pay) some random Native American to echo their narrative and say this one person speaks for all Native Americans. Or they will poll like 5 Native American people on whether or not they are offended (and tell these people to say they're offended) and then extrapolate that poll to represent all Native Americans everywhere.

The Indians mascot is pretty fucking insensitive though right? Is this a Sup Forums thread?

For instance:
washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

Red and blue like the team colors? Oh god... how horrible.

And a big nose. I repeat, A BIG NOSE.

Oh the horrors... my god...

Fuck you. It's honestly disgusting that any human being can be such a wimp. Pull the stick out of your ass, you'll feel much better.

>europe
>people killing each other over the bible, living in disgusting shitholes, everyone had diseases, no fun allowed puritan religious bullshit, working all the time with a stressful lifestyle

>natives
>just hunted buffalo and sat around fucking each other and making beads and shit all day. discovered marijuana and tons of legal drugs too

i don't know, seems like native american lifestyle was pretty based

HAHAHA LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO DAE LE JOOOOZ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

It's weird to read this thread as a Native American

>Surveyed a whopping 504 "self-identifying" natives

LOL

What tribe are you from, chief? Are you a real Native or just one of those "my grandma was 1/4 Cherokee" fagets.

I live near the Tule River rez and those dudes are straight up purple skin. I don't know how the Indians = red meme started tbqh.

Im not a native american, could you please elaborate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_Whites

The team sold enough shirts that they were eventually able to endow a sizeable scholarship fund for Native American students at Northern Colorado. In 2003, the team donated $100,000 to the University of Northern Colorado's UNC Foundation, which included $79,000 designated for the "Fightin' Whites Minority Scholarship".[10]

>teaching them math and a relevant language is bad

Wahoo is aesthetically a very pleasing logo, quite arguably the best made in all of MLB. And the Indians name honors the memory of a star Cleveland player, a Penobscot Indian and the first Native American player of the professional game. It's only offensive visually if you want it to be offensive.

You could make a case it's appropriation but for some reason that's not the issue.

That's most of them. At least the ones that were sober enough to vote.

I would buy a cartoon tony montana shirt so fucking hard right now.

Mascots are for kids and Chief Wahoo is just a cartoonish smiling imp he is bro tier. My dodgers have a shitty boring logo

Dry Creek Pomo of Northern California. My grandma is 100% native making me only 1/4 so take that as you want. I'm a member of my tribe though.

A lot of posters just don't give a shit how fucking weird it is to use a race's likeness as a funny mascot (I'm talking any race not just natives). Like I'm not up in arms about it but it's clearly racially insensitive if not full-blown racist.

Are you really this retarded it are you just pretending

desu that Buccaneer is looking pretty homoerotic

>only 1/4

still not as offensive as Chicago Fire, Miami Hurricanes or New York Jets

>naming a team based on your city's deadliest disaster in history
>classy

pick one

I said take it as you want but I spend time with many of my tribal members, vote in tribal elections, and soon I may return to the reservation to work for the tribe.

you forget that much like in Africa, indian tribes were constantly fighting other tribes to mark borders and fight for resources, stealing and raping women from other tribes and generally killing each other on a constant basis

Rank team names based on level of offensiveness pls

better change the padres mascot then

#notall16thcenturyfriars

Are the caucasians jerseys back in stock yet?

t. white person

... seriously though. Talk about your all time backfires.

>le noble savage meme

It's Cleveland Indians, the team name isn't racist at all because it would be implying that the owners think they are better than a single race Which they don't

go away nazi sympathizer

I haven't seen this copypasta in years

But fuck the kike term """caucasians""".

White Gods would be a team name I could get into.

So you're more "other" than native american.

kys one drop.

Because we don't got no niggers here and we only got some because Harriet brought them here illegally back then no niggers could come to Canada

Good post, OP. Together we can stamp out the scourge of racism against whites in American sports.

Who gives a fuck if it's racist? Grow up

> Irish
> white

Ayyyyy

>that old school 49ers logo

Where'd he buy them from?

What?

Desu still kinda angry about the jets being named after 9/11. I had to miss school that day because some loony guy flew a plane into a building and then they name my favorite football team after the incident?

>slaughtered them mercilessly and destroyed their civilization
Are you counting the ones who died from disease as being slaughtered by whites?

It only has a dress code because of steve nash too, people like to say the NBA was racist and it was because of AI but Nash used to go to conferences without a fucking shirt all the time which pissed a lot if people off