politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/20-dead-in-afghanistan-after-suicide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9lUPeAAJs
youtube.com/watch?v=ogTDa-vG2MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4ccLURBOjmM
youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mVAePIyC4kQ
youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how the fuck deos this fucking tard get dubs so i cant call him out as the fucking brony that he is and im over here like

mm, I already have two boxes of lowercase L's.

hello fatshit faggot man how are your man tits tonite

Drop dead you cheap fat stupid self obsessed drunk piece of shit.

I prefer my pairs in cards, and two 8's ain't bad.. ain't good either though

This is a shit thread

warm, it's pretty temperate in texas.

Every time I see you in my Catalog, you fat, unkempt, disgusting excuse of a "man", I want to reach through the monitor and shoot you. As in, murder you with a fucking pistol.

You are everything wrong with humanity. You are an affront to everything humans strive for. You are a disgrace to those who pushed themselves mentally, physically and emotionally beyond what they thought was possible, to achieve heights never before reached in their chosen endeavour.

I hate you. I literally hate you. Why don't you fucking kill yourself?

hell, you don't gotta show up if you don't wanna

aww, knew you'd show up~
c'mon, who cares about me, what about you?

Whats good nickel!!!!

Kill yourself, fatboy

usual! drinking shit beer, eating fine chocolate, catching up on trailers I missed this sunday at work. You?

we need more music! MORE!

youtube.com/watch?v=02qyoUJ_Byk

fair enough! how's life treating you lately?

Smoking a doobie. Fuck these nigger faggots

puff well, friend. And don't sweat that stuff, takes a few hits before landing on a new planet, eh? How's ya nite going?

Kill all niggers, jews, and wetbacks we don't need anymore

that's a fine idea, the whole world needs those people, glad ya ain't killing anybody

Kill yourself, you fucking fat waste of everything

now THAT would be a waste.

fuck, this foamed up real great.. c'mon, quit making it about me, get yourself onto this thread! even the jew-hating, nigger-slaughtering, spick-beating guy above is getting into it

Here's my dick and balls faggot

looks like a couple of bald guys embracing, backstage at an open mic
more tunes!

youtube.com/watch?v=EL_pBJN_O3M

Drank a liter of vodka. Now I'm on twisted tea. Alcoholism is great.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 20 DEAD AFTER SUICIDE BOMBING NEAR SUPREME COURT:

CODE RED. CODE RED.

PLEASE ALLOW HIM TO INTRODUCE HIMSELF!

and yeah, but that could use some pacing.. unless that's your system you've worked out, in which case, CHEERS! remember, don't pass out on your stomach, that's how hendrix died.
oh, now?

Belgian beer in a plastic cup... choke on it you retarded pig.

Also, just to throw it out there, this Iron Fist trailer? Coulda sworn I was watching the Greatest American Hero

I am cuntfaggot. I've been drinking since like noon, so it's fine. Had the day off. Just living the dream.

Your beer night be good, never had it but from the looks its toasty, but fuck. There is something about your stupid face i really really dont like

CODE RED. CODE RED.

Oh, beg pardon, my goblet glass ain't at the ready, a beer's a beer, though some are sometimes better.
But an unopened beer is the ultimate crime.. I am sure the St. Bernardus monks would puke in their robes if they saw this ruination of their craft, but I'm drinkin' this motherfucker and it is delicious~

Jokes on you, the superbowl was named after super balls.

And you call that fine chocolate. No that is not fine chocolate. That is walgreens/ corner store shit.

hellfire, it's.. 2:10 here at my place, how about yours? can't have been drinking for 14 hours?!
sorry to disappoint with my face as I impress you with my ale~

Does op have a name? I've just remebered you as doctor robotnik since thats who you remind me of.

you mean, the uh.. sugar bomb?
it'll suffice, I know what I enjoy~ only a schmuck pays more than six bucks for candy

CODE RED. CODE RED.

You are a wizzard

2:14 am. Yes I have. No more beer, no more vodka, most of the twisted tea is gone now. I'm what you call an alcoholic.

name's nickel, friend.
How are ya?
sometimes, yeah~
well, I'd.. hate to divulge what I have left, so I won't!

instead, MUSIC!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9lUPeAAJs

You listen to synthwave music at all? I've been enjoying it a lot recently.

Alcoholism is good for you. Spicy ramen does not work well with alcohol. Fun fact.

It is my crack cocaine, I can't wait for Gunship's next album to drop, they've been teasing that shit.. how about you?
ooh, 5-alarm upchuck or burnin' butt?

Just acid burps now. Could progress either way. Don't think I drank enough to puke though.

gonna sound mainstream as all hell but I really like powerglove. A lot of their stuff I can really get into.

no one cares stop spamming threads

yargh, that's the worst. Get to some antacids and some bread, soak that shit up!
buddy, like what you like! shit, Power Glove is great, I was hooked ever since Blood Dragon~

Nah, just gonna drink some more. No food in house. Just gonna become an alcohol.

Saying hi from Australia dude, beer, Sup Forums and chocolate sounds like a good evening.

Your threads reassure me in a strange way.

Rarely say hi, never see you on weekends (though I guess I'm usually busy / too drunk elsewhere) but I've always wanted to get drunk in one of your threads.

Sad I haven't been able to yet.

Love from Canada, broski.

why do you barely post on your twitter

yer gonna regret that, buddy.
it certainly is! gotta take a piss break though, why don't ya get comfortable, grab a drink, talk a bit?

I live for regret friendo.

thanks for the love, northern pal! thanks for SCTV and Epic Meal Time! I hope you are doing well
I mostly use it as a way to chat with some other pals, really.
delicious~

I'm gonna pass out now. Thanks for humoring me buddy. May fortune favor you.

Sure dude, I'm in the middle of cooking dinner, but I'll be here for a chat

Always a pleasure.
And shall luck walk alongside your paths.

ah, lovely. Spaghetti was all I made tonite, but with spices, ketchup and meat, 'cuz I gotta have it. You?

REFILL BREAK!

youtube.com/watch?v=ogTDa-vG2MQ

Hey mystery man need some inspiration to do some h.w what do you think??

mm, fresh beer..
depends, what's the homework entail?

Some shitty Science and Spanish..

well, spanish is spanish, just look up the right way to do it, if you can't do it.
As for shitty science, whatcha got?

Some biology. Its all very easy stuff just tired and have no motivation

You guys are haters. I used to think "what the fuck is this guy on putting himself out there to get made fun of or worse, what's he trying to prove" then I realized, he just doesn't give a fuck. I've seen a lot of his posts, He's probably more happy and confident than all you ass hats combined. I personally have never commented on one of his threads till now but really. He seems like a nice dude. What are you drinking tonight OP

hm.. first, how about a restorative draft of music!
youtube.com/watch?v=4ccLURBOjmM

now, what's left to do on this assignment?

A couple of worksheets along with some reading

thanks very much, friend. It's really all I do it for, to spread the vibes.
And I just killed this big bottle of monk ale, switched to the malt liquor~
how'boutcha~?

Also music is very nice

Hey OP, same guy that asked what you were drinking tonight. Level with me my nigga, you enjoy watching these prices call you names right. You are always smiling. Makes me happy seeing them try to trash talk you. Wish I was as confident as you

aw c'mon, this is easy! fact-check your answers, make sure your hand-writing looks nice, read the passages and call it a nite!

Honestly man, seeing your threads always gives me good vibes even if I seldom enter them. Will from now on if I see ya. I just drink either Fireball or Montieths pale ale if I've just got home from work

Nice, spaghetti isnt right without meat. Im doing home made burgers again tonight, back by popular demand.

Such are the simple pleasures in life, the happiness that transmits to others for no real reason at all~
Although, I do get a nice kickback from comments such as yours, thanks friend

You should give Rise Against a listen to OP. They are good. Would I lie to you?

All right I guess your right I'll do it and treat myself to not having to wake up early... Will report as my homework boils down

Anytime brotha

Hello fat man. How does it feel to live in the world's most ridiculed country?

How does it feel to be a piece of shit

Fireball and red wine. i hate alcohol, but i like being drunk

HI NICKEL ITS NATHTUB BIGGER
SORRY I MISSED MOST OF YOUR THREAD

why are you the way you is?

how does it feel to be a retarded cunt?

enjoy as you like, I'll be here when I am. Pale ales are the shit though, I'ma add that one to the list, never heard of it
oh FUCK yes, homeburgers!! monumentally superior to hamburgers.. got a favorite pile between that meat and bread?
..I'unno!
I'll expect your progress, buddy~
Rather not my problem, really. I'm an honest working joe with no qualms against anybody.

right, EVERYONE FINISH THEIR DRINKS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ

You nigger was hoping you would be here tonight.

NICKEL PLS

that... actually sounds kinda tasty!
PROVE IT. YOU KNOW HOW.
Oho, the battle is joined! we're just gettin' started

Fuggin nickel
wheres my sign

You're a bum nick. Give me a good topic to discuss. If I'm too bored take a picture of myself drinking I'll post a Koopa kid

NICE! good to see ya again, buddy.
oh fuck, I found the time machine!!

youtube.com/watch?v=mVAePIyC4kQ

youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ

How you shiggin diggin this tune my dood?

What's it's this about to lazy and drunk to read the thread.

Your hair is getting pretty long my dood

I'm a long time member of these threads! I live in a bathtub!!

Like Kramer from Seinfeld do you have a garbage disposal instead of a drain ?

there ya go!
shit, you pick a subject! I don't know what you like, besides pisswater~
I'D FUCK ME