Offing myself tomorrow. Family troubles, psychosis blah blah blah

Offing myself tomorrow. Family troubles, psychosis blah blah blah.
Trips decides how I go.

Old age

Lung cancer from 70 years of smoking

join the military and go out in a blaze of glory

What type of family troubles Op

op, can we talk?

Well honestly.. You can choose to either make it better or puss out and die.. I prefer you make it better tbh.

Gut yourself and bleed out while furiously masturbating to your reflection

No, there's nothing you can say to change my mind. Waste of time

then why the fuck are you posting about it on Sup Forums

Dad's an abusive alcoholic who got up and left awhile ago. Mom's a schizo

On video, any way

Pour boiling lead on your stomach

Blow up the white house

Tie a rope to a plastic bag and put that over your head, tie that rope to a pair of handcuffs and handcuff your hand behind your back with the rope going p to the back, put your hand under your legs and then in front of you. Suffocate. but first take every muscle relaxer you can find. No pain OP

Just trying to give back to the community is all

Drink bleach

Choke on a penis.

Rollllll

smell a rat. b8.

/thread

Roll

Roll

You get out and start a new life as a new born christian.

Final answer?

Reroll

i've got some time to waste, let's talk.

run away. pawn or steal what you can from them. use said money to start a new life elsewhere . dont give in.

Nailed it.

Get it? Jesus got nailed to the cross.

this

Final answer. I was dead serious.

become a pickle

or convert to islam and go out with a blast. virgins guaranteed

First Winrar
Second Winrar
I'd go with the first

First Winrar

I'll go to church tomorrow i guess if that's how it works. If I don't fancy it going with option b. Please anons help me out roll trips give me options here

I got it right away.

Stop being a baby back bitch and go "I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T, do you know what I mean?". Quit being a bitch ass nigga. Don't brag about being a badass offing yourself live via national world wibe web. Make money fuck bitches op

Roll

Reroll

Reroll

Rob someplace armed then use the money travel the world. If you fail, just shoot yourself before they catch you

Reroll

u were just too late

Well in any case the trips are telling you to live. If Christianity doesn't do it for you (and US-American Christianity seems somewhat strange to me) at least get away from your parents, get all the help you can (maybe the church isn't the worst place to start) and start a new life. Keep an open mind and never become bitter.
Godspeed, user!

The LORD has spoken
The LORD is great
Go now and praise the Living God Elohim

Old age.

Simple fun and easy: Slit your wrist, before you go out write "Sup Forums made me do it!" On the wall in your own blood. And remember cross wise for attention. Length wise for results.

Live. Fuck the church though, get the fuck outa your house and move far away. Go into the wild on everyone and make your own fucking story. You don't need anyone to hold you down in this world. If you don't make your life better, no one will. I believe in you user.

OLD AGE

You should only deal with family issues if it is essential for your happiness. I feel like what u wbat tp do often but i still have fun whenever i can. But again i tend to be sick in the head psychopatic

trips of truth to support this

old age, like really old, as in you spend the rest of your life eating well excesizing etc

Don't kill yourself you fucking pussy you'll gonna make people suffer because of you. Don't be such a coward and face life, cause it's hard for everyone. I suffer from severe psychosis, my life is a torture but i still want to live because there are things that are worth it in life. Speak to a psychiatrist or a friend, because depression is a disease.

School shooting

We get like 15 of these threads a day.

If trips not only shall you not an hero, but also you shall never speak of it here again.

The day I finally do it, if something worse doesn't kill or incapacitate me first, I'm not going to make a thread about it here - why should you care? The only OP to deliver and record it was acknowledged for one day, then we never spoke of him again.

When you're REALLY ready to commit suicide, you won't be compelled to post about it on Sup Forums.

Suicide bombing

It seems that mootles wants you to live

sweet

school shooting

bro i got psychosis too planning on doing it saturday if hypnotherapy doesnt work you should try that or buy some sleeping pills for peaceful death

cant join the military if you have a history of psychosis

Gotta make it awesome looking.

Get a thin metal wire (like the e string of a guitar), make a noose, put that shit around your neck, super glue your hands to your head, hang self.

If all goes well it'll look like you ripped your head off.

ill probably do it too after this summer. once it's over, i plan on taking painkillers, xanax, baclofen, gabapentin and trazodone/ambien then down it all with a beer or 2. it'll be peaceful as fuck.
>inb4 you'll puke before the pills kick in
i'll rail the painkillers and parachute everything else. it'll be fucking awesome, and its fool proof.

im thinking 80mg oxy, 60mg ambien, 700mg trazodone, 40mg xanax, 250mg baclofen and 3 grams of gabapentin. what do you guys think, will i pass out before i even get to feel the high?

Trips on falling on a katana. Weebs shit

Get runned over by a train

>runned

Masturbate 42 times in a row

probably pass out. just make sure no1 finds u any time soon.

Just go and shoot up a mosque
Kek

I'll probably have my own place by then, if not I'll drive somewhere and chill by the lake while I fall asleep. Someone killed themself in my old condo, a few floors below. It took just over a week before anyone noticed the smell. Kinda fucked up. I'll probably just park somewhere with a nice view and listen to music.

like this

Fatal dose for Trazadone alone is 4-8+ Grams. So around 4000mg for women and 8000mg for males. Anything under and you would survive. But mixing it with ambien, Xanax, baclofen and opiates..... Yeah.. Its def going to kill you. Xanax will keep you from having a seizure when you start to slip. Confirmed peaceful asf like said.

Rolling...

Paypal info please ty

self made rocket to space

Reminds me of that My name is earl episode.

if you or a friend has a garage
> park in garage
> leave car on
> close all windows/doors in garage
> wait