New thread for all who are interested. Finally replied. Once again, not a no. Those dots imply something...

New thread for all who are interested. Finally replied. Once again, not a no. Those dots imply something. Maybe I'm about to get "cheated" on

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/oObGF
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/20-dead-in-afghanistan-after-suicide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If that really try hard guy wants to repost his cat thing and paragraph long message, I'll send it next. Also I'll try the vagisil one next

Keep going for tits!

nigger do it

Even better, he Will not notice you show your tits yo anyone, you filthy little whore

Succ

tits are good

Roll

If no dubs in ten minutes I'll do this one

Win SUCC

Lo and behold. I'll send it

think bout it

My Dick is dead. Only your nudes can save him.

Damn right I got dubs again, also got the dubs on vagisil and trips for the cat thing so do what you want op.

Not him but here's the pasta.
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

I'll do all three if you can post the cat thing

If dubs send next:

I think we should stop seeing each other.

I'll post that after I try for wins, but before vagisil

I have a screen shot shot shot shot of the cat but not the og cat

Why haven't we fucked yet?

I'm the guy that tried for like 20 mins to get dubs, here copypasta

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word nigger. On your mark, get ready, nigger.

at least i came up with vagisil i feel proud

You did good m8, but tits...

Well you got it

lloll

Now we wait.

You're up after the yes or no on the titty thing, then vagisil after that

If trips send this before her reply

Boump

i just love watching as someone destroys the relationship they built with someone

Can someone give me a quick history here

Fucking dubs. Why am I so greedy

OP's gf fuckin with another girl, she's stupid as fuck, might get tits if not gonna be stupid.

Bog

Not sure if I'm just really drunk and drugged up, but this thread doesn't make a lick of sense.

aka ops about to cuck himself

Yes this too. But hey tits for Sup Forums???

quad

It's been destroyed for a long time. And trust me if I want to keep things going things will keep going. She's Hella clingy, but often acts very impulsively, so fucks our relationship up regularly. It's a cycle, she fucks up, then wants me, and I don't give a fuck and you know, sex, so I say yes. It'll end someday.

It's a continuation from before friendo

You missed the first half, my friend. All you need to know is tomfoolery and possible nudes.

But hey, at least sex tho rite?

Kind of figured that. It still doesn't make sense.

Why is OP posting pictures of a single message, rather than the entire string of his messages and responses?

Seems pretty stupid to me. Or is that like, the thing here?

Oh, also: Who the fuck is named Carol?
What the fuck is this, 1952?

Damn straight. And she's only cheated on me with another girl so, I mean, I can't really complain. Also, apparently, cheats online. I don't really care of she did actually fuck some dude, I just really doubt she'd be able to. Waiting on that reply right now guys

Cmon we want some tatatatas

can i make you cum with my nigger dick

Snap chat deletes all messages pretty much right after viewing them. I can't save them though, didn't occur to me to be honest. I have em screencapped if you want. Gonna check her reply now

send it pls

use a screenrecorder to avoid that OP

Send this op

Nah, I don't really care. I barely know what happened 10 seconds ago. I don't think I'll remember anything you show me. I'm just posting for the sake of posting.

We're all posting for the sake of posting, my friend.

imgur.com/a/oObGF

That's what posting is all about!

I actually do have all the previous messages, guess it only deletes them to a certain point. I'm an idiot, I'm sorry guys. Still not a no, and those dots.

Some earlier ones, again sorry for not knowing how snap chat works, I'm a dumbshit

can you identify this raptor

Fuck it, release the cat!

Rollo for the winners

Rererere

Fuck me

Bitch you gonna show me your tits or not?

Guess its a win

Trips got it, I'll do both , then cat one after her reply, regardless of tits or no tits

This. Thread is getting boring

Not op's fault she's slow as fuck.A

Screenshots?

Next up is cat one after her reply, then vagisil one. If you want to repost your vagisil comment, I'll do that, if not I'll come up with my own along the same lines.

AUTO REFRESH ACTIVATED

bitch get some vagisil your pussy smell like a rotting carcass

Perfect, this vagisil post will be after the cat pasta. An odd sentence I just wrote

Where's my fitness gram paser test OP

Chill nigga its coming

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 20 DEAD AFTER SUICIDE BOMBING NEAR SUPREME COURT:

CODE RED. CODE RED.

Looks like she's faithful, and fixated on the whore thing. Next up is cat pacer test post

Stfu faggot we're trying to see some titties here

Oh shit op is ur girl worried that you will find out that she did something unfaithful? THE PLOT THICKENS

Caaaaaaaaat pacer

She's not faithful she just doesn't wanna get caught.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 20 DEAD AFTER SUICIDE BOMBING NEAR SUPREME COURT:

CODE RED. CODE RED./

Tell her he wont find out and all is k

Also, tell her something about she fucking chicks. Stupid whore

Fuck off sandnigger

Now we wait.

(after cat pacer and vagsil)
...but seriously, you should really send some nudes or i'll tell him what you did.

Roll

About fucking time OP
Just kidding you're actually not a faggot and deliver

On your mark, get ready, nigger.

YESSSSSSS user WE DID IT CAT+PACER MISSION COMPLETE

Oh she definitely is not faithful. Not at all. I'll have to explain to her that pics on snap chat go away instantly and I'll never catch her or something, she's not too bright.

Good job soilder, get ready for the next one.

If you don't send your tits, I'll tell him you DID send them and he'll still break up with you. And trust me, he'll believe me over you.

Do it do it do it

just do this

Then explain her, and ask for nudes. We want them pictures op. Everyone is trying their best to get them. Try harder to provide.

Op if you find something out are u gonna break up?

Rollapallooza

Rauwl