Yep

No brakes on this train though

Maybe for anglos

yes i love Japan

I know that feel
It looked simple on paper but then I put on an audio CD

>mfw

give up, its not for you clearly

The language itself is pretty simple, if hugely different from anything Anglos/Euros are used to.

The writing system is beyond retarded though; they should've ditch that shit the second they came into contact with the Latin alphabet.

I think the amount of homonyms in Japanese would mean that using the Latin alphabet would result in an even bigger clusterfuck.

That they inherited from the Chinese. Old Japanese wasn't as homophonic (neither was Old Chinese).

Well, if we can't even get rid of silent letters in our own language, how are they supposed to upend their whole little clusterfuck?

We can't, that guys is just retarded

Most of those characters are incorrect.

Aren't only 2 of them real?

You suffer.
I'll be comfy riiiiiiiiiiight here z3z

Born lived here for 20 years

Still can't read a fucking newspaper.

Japanese is harder than Chinese for sure.
The exceptions in the reading of kun and on-yomi are way too numerous.

U are stuupid. Study harder!

>wasting your time learning an incredibly inefficient system of writing when hiragana will get you through 90% of the time

Learn Korean instead

tfw you're chinese immigrant parents tried to teach you chinese but you were too retarded for east asian languages

I don't even understand why japs and chinks spend their time learning their stupid and inefficient old systems when they could just have English as number one language and Chinese/Japanese as a second language. No wonder they are so shit at engrish when they don't have any time to learn it. Stupid asians proven idiots once again.

Language is easy, the writing systems only function is to make it as hard as possible for peasants/serfs to learn.

Korean's got so many odd sounds.

t. gäängiis khåån

ä ö y(ü) = front versions of a o u, all used in english apart from ü I think

å is just o

I'm so sorry Japanese cultural influence is so strong

Good you can type English. Now...can you speak it?

It's easier to learn one written form that works nation-wide than to learn all the languages (not dialects, as they are not mutually intelligible) used in China. I could read just fine even though I couldn't speak mandarin before college.

>when they could just have English as number one language and Chinese/Japanese as a second language
this is a level of cuckery I wouldn't normally expect from a Finn 3bh

I believe he was clearly joking but whatever you want

I don't care about ching chongs. They ought to learn better English.

i sympathize man, most european languages take me around six months, japanese took me almost three years, no joke, and i still have problems actually spelling with it.

i don't know what it is, maybe because it's so completely alien to european languages?

it's the reason i gave up on even starting cantonese

Is it worth it to actually learn Japanese or are you all just gona hate me when i get there for just being foreign?

It keeps the retards out. 頑張ってね

>i don't know what it is, maybe because it's so completely alien to european languages?
We are a part of a big language family. We are fortunate that there are so many languages that are relatively similar to our native tongue, but it can be a little shocking when you step outside of the IE family.

Just got back to studying after a ~6 month break. Holy fuck now I remember why I ended up dropping this language. Please tell me tae kim is just bad at explain Grammer.

Why couldn't I have developed interest in a language closer to english.

I studied Korean as second foreign language in university(most of the class people is Kpop wannabe).
But I forget almost now.....

Nobody cares about you enough to hate you.

Have some courage about you, for fuck's sake.

Go there, conquer their land, and impregnate their women.

Then send me some Tatsuro Yamashita CDs.

I have a fantasy of going there and banging all their women with my superior crocodile dundee ethnicity

make better animé than Japan and I will.

難しくない、長い。