Hey /b in need of some doctors here I just got off work worked 14 hours and my ass has been red raw I only poop once a...

Hey /b in need of some doctors here I just got off work worked 14 hours and my ass has been red raw I only poop once a day and wipe good but I just chaff but anyways is that a hemroid? There's always blood when I wipe and I was told that's what it is idk tho can someone shead some light

Sharpie up the pooper and time stamp or Fuck off.

Have same issue, did some research and it could be something like ibs or chorns disease. Have not seen a doctor about it though

I used get the same thing sometimes m8 but I shaved my booty hole hairs and then showered everyday and changed briefs as well. (Common sense). And don't wipe so hard with paper because you gotta use baby wipes but use unscented baby wipes and don't flush them they will clog. You can use this advice or fuck off because I almost got trips so fuck You

Shit. That's AIDS bro. You ded.

Don't eat or drink dairy for three weeks or eat fast food. Use wet wipes when you shit and go and buy some antibacterial cream for the rash.

Aids nigger

Kek

Nigga you got two things 1 aids 2 poopy butwhole

Hey nice dubs

Op here thanks I saw it and I didn't know what it was but I eat fast food regularly *not fat* but I'll stop eating fast food and use baby wipes really appreciate /b

Ayyyyyy

Op here just for that ima post some nudies of my gf

I came here because I'm a medfag but left with nudes op not gay this time

Fat weeb is here to get you.

This thread is the definition of cancer.