I have a question Sup Forums...

I have a question Sup Forums. If Islamic terrorists killed approximately 21000 people and injured another 26000 people in 2016, and between the KKK and NeoNazi groups and killed approximately 3700 people in 86 years, why does the left want the Muslims and hate the KKK/Nazis? It would seem to me that one is definitly worse rhan the other.

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/ReligionPollingResults.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005#terror_05sum
lmgtfy.com/?q=radical islam vs kkk and neo nazis
globalresearch.ca/the-ku-klux-klan-americas-long-history-of-accepting-white-terrorist-organizations/5497958?print=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bumpin for answers

Anybody?

Globalist retoric repeated by statists

Because the kkk is in the same country as them. people get scared fast

Most of the ISIS kills are in shit-stain countries nobody gives a shit about.

When someone shits in the toilet nobody sees a problem. When someone shits on the table then everyone sees a problem

I think you know the answer to that.

But youre way way less likely to be attacked by nazis or klansmen than a radical islamic terrorist. Black or White. Its like they are afraid of an old dog instead of the pack of wolves surrounding them slowly.

Geographic distance.

Come to Palestine, nobody gives a shit about the KKK here.

Thats a fair assesment, but what has any white "hate" group done in america in the past 50 years? People like Timothy Mcvay and those school shooters were never affiliated with nazis or the klan

Statistically speaking, not really.

The kill numbers you provide are outside the US for ISIS.

Deaths by ISIS on US soil are a lot lower, apart from Sep 11.

th eterrorists in recent years aren't really muslim. They are just cunts who don't like us and use islam as an excuse to kill people

2 people in the US killed every year from immigrant Muslim terrorists.
4 people in the US killed every year from US born terrorist.

11,000 people in the US killed every year from guns.

But one they want to ban, the other they defend fiercely.

Personally I think neither should be banned. 99% of Muslims just want to live their life in peace. 99% of gun owners are responsible. It's that 1% that is fucking shit up.

Im asking why the KKK and Nazis are so hated in America by the left compaired to Muslims. Muslims have killed more people in America than the white groups 10 fold in the past 50 years.

Between 9/11 and the Boston Bombing, thats still more people than the Klan or any NeoNazi group have killing in decades. We can count all the kills the KKK and NeoNazis have done worldwide in the past 50 years but it wouldnt make a difference.

leftists are retarded

They have a beleif system based on the state and the state is pushing immigration. Marxism brainwashing

Try a solid 25% of muslims worldwide support sharia law

Leftists are racist towards white, especially WASP.

The KKK and Nazi's are groups that preach racial superiority.

A SMALL fraction of Muslims commit terrorism.

They're not the same things in any way.

I'm surprised Sup Forums isn't for that. You know keeping women in their proper place and all.

Because an overwhelming majority of people on the left are ignorant dildo toting cucks who believe that a every culture should be accepted. Even if that barbaric culture actively condones beheadings, torturing women, stoning women, "mercy" killing of homosexuals, etc.
The left loves to use cultural relativism as an excuse to ignore islam while simultaneously exaggerating the effects that the KKK and "neo-nazi's" have on society

>hispanic, inb4 alt-right nazi or white supremacist

25% is around 400,000,000 muslims at minimum that support sharia. More than the whole population of the United States.

>while simultaneously exaggerating the effects that the KKK and "neo-nazi's" have on society

I wouldn't say the effects are exaggerated, after all Trump managed to become president.

Because Muslim =/= Terrorist you fucktard.

370,000 Americans died last year from preventable heart disease. Whats your point? If youre gonna blame guns for deaths, you should be out bitching about McDonalds and Big Lard.

My favorite quote from the Quran:

'It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again'

That's pretty much on point with our averages, maybe even a little less:

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/ReligionPollingResults.pdf

So, the entirety of the KKK and Nazis kill less people than, what you describe as, a SMALL amount of muslims. You're kind of proving my point.

And lets not forget that radical muslims believe that they are the greatest group of people on the earth too.

I never said that all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

Bump

Where are these numbers from?

Are you trying to compare idelogical christians to muslims, because thats apples and oranges friendo

*sigh* I don't even know where to start with you on this one kid. Read a book...

>they're only terrorists if they're not my skin color

Research it yourself because I already know any source that I say will be fake and gay

Haha Aw, thats cute. Im suprised it took 38 comments before I was called a racist.

>...Anonymous
>02/08/17(Wed)00:33:34 No.721732854
> #
>I never said that all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims
>all terrorists are Muslims
Did I read it wrong?
Also

I wanted to post this in Sup Forums but I was trying to get a more diverse group. Im not a hardcore White Supremacist, and I dont hate all Muslims, I just dont understand why the obviously more dangerous group is getting placed on a pedestal by the left and the much smaller and less violent one is getting assaulted in the streets for simply talking

>I never said that all Muslims are terrorists

>What white terrorist groups are around now? The IRA?

99% of terror attacks are committed by radical islamists. I never even implyed that they were brown or where they were from, Im talking about the religon sweetheart. So yeah, you read it wrong. Thanks for playing tho.

Also

leftists don't hate all muslims, but they hate ISIS
Same as they don't hate all whites, but they hate KKK

Im still not understanding the lefts side on this

>all terrorists are Muslims

So that guy who shot up a mosque in Canada was Muslim? Because he wasn't. He was a white guy. Who supported Trump. Or would you call him a freedom fighter because he slaughtered innocent civilians because of their beliefs? That guy was a terrorist, plain and simple.

>99% of terror attacks are committed by radical islamists

Good luck trying to back that up.

I'd still love to see that source that confirms what you're saying and doesn't show it's just made up propaganda
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

>makes up claim
>RESEARCH IT YOURSELF
yeah it doesn't work that way

Leftists dont seem to hate any muslims, terrorist or not, but they do seem to hate all white people, reguardless if they are violent or hateful or not

>but...but... youre making generalizations
Yeah its just a conversation, not a published political essay

Also, this Wikipedia page shows that more terrorist attacks have been committed in America by white Americans to Americans.

>they do seem to hate all white people

Where do you get this from? Fox News? We hate close minded conservatism. It just so happens that the prominently white right wingers happen to exude that feature. We want society to evolve and make leaps forward, not handcuff ourselves to the fucking 1930s.

>bu..but...muh generalizations

So one "lone wolf" shooter is considered a terrorist group now?
I wasnt being literal when I said all terrorists are Muslims, but the vaaaaast majority are.

Only 1% fully retards. Ring wings also has its retards.

>>but...but... youre making generalizations
>Yeah its just a conversation, not a published political essay
So you wanna facts, or just whining over leftists ?

I never said attacks in just America
I was talking worldwide.
Compare Radical Islam to the KKK on kills, worldwide.

Not him but
>generalizations
>pot calling kettle black
>still not sourcing your claims that came out of your ass

With shit like buzzfeed, tumblr, reddit, and all those special snowflake groups who say fuck white people, white people getting beat up and kidnapped, maced, punched, and just being dismissed for being "a fuckin white male", yeah it would seem the left has a pretty bad distane for whites, but this is still off topic from the original point of the thread.

Make up your own memes retard

There are many factors at play here...
You're not even considering other countries or continents, other terrorist groups worldwide, you still don't have a single piece of data corroborating what you're saying.
You're using "Islamic terrorists" and KKK/Neo nazis as your comparison for worldwide terror. Terrorists who follow a non-terrorist religion vs. actual terrorist groups. "Radical Islam?" What about "Radical Christianity?" (There's a lot there...) or literally any other group? You're basing this discussion off of nothing, but propaganda you've heard.
This whole argument you made is racist in itself and you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I've read enough stupidity for the night.

I dont have literally every statistic ever in front of me, amd again, even if i did, even if I literally went out and did all the data myself, with a group of polling experts and data analysts, you would still say my sources were wrong. All i said was do the research yourself. If you dont believe me, look it up.

And yes, I will speak generally sometimes because im a fuckin person and not an autistic robot.

Tell me what group has killed more people than Islam in the past 40 years? And dont name some obscure African shit because nobody cares about that

Here's some facts

List of terrorist attacks from 1980 to 2005: fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005#terror_05sum

From this, you can check the graph: there is more Jewish attacks than Muslim attacks.

The only reason I was trying to compare Radical Islam to the KKK/Nazis was because of the muslim ban shit in the news, and the whole "punch a nazi".

This whole time ive been saying youre more likely to be killed by an Islamic terrorist than a klansmen or nazi, which the left dosent want a muslim ban but wants to beat up nazis. Just seems backwards to me.

Again, I never said in just America, Im talking worldwide. And the question I posed was radical islam vs white supremacy groups.

why do people always forget that muslims aren't a race, you can't be racist towards muslims. muslims are just the people that believe in the islam religion, any race can be a muslim.

Thank you

Going out on a fucking limb here, assuming your facts are true.

Muslims are people who believe in their shitstain islamic religion. Not all of them want to fuck shit up.

Neonazis and kkk are just haters. They all want to fuck shit up.

>This whole time ive been saying youre more likely to be killed by an Islamic terrorist than a klansmen or nazi,
Well if you're white, a klansmen or nazi wouldn't touch you. But you don't think it's wrong to ban someone because they believe in Islam? Islam is almost exactly like Christianity. The reason why it's a big deal is because it's a huge stretch to say that everyone or most people who believe in Islam is a terrorist.
Data and stats are important because they show things like "the likeliness of a terrorist attack by an Islam believer" which you still haven't shown so how could you know?
>which the left dosent want a muslim ban but wants to beat up nazis
Yeah. Nazis live here on this land and almost are completely protected. I hate any terrorism so I would love to see a terrorist get punched in the face.

The thing is you can't punch a Muslim person in the face because you don't know if they're a terrorist. You know KKK and Nazi members are.

Being a hater is one thing, blowing shit up is another tho. I never said that nazis and the kkk were good, but they definitly kill a shit load less people that whatever your tiny, ittybitty, teenyweensy, fraction of a fraction of a fraction of muslims kill.

well yeah.. "radical islamic terrorists" are not one group of people. they are anyone in the entire world that 1. is a terrorist 2. believes in Islam. and you're comparing them to 2 specific terrorist groups in the United States.
the ratio is going to be completely off, moron.

>if youre white
Oh boy, here we go.

>Islam is almost exactlt like Christianity
yeah, except that christians arnt killing themselves and others in the name of Jesus

>the likeliness of a terrorist attack by an islam believer
I guess we need to comb over everysingle terror attack ever done in the past 50 years and see what group has killed the most

>you dont think its wrong to ban someone because they believe in islam?
I never said I was for or againt it

>Nazis live here on this land and almost are completely protected
Which they should be, again, Im trying to find attacks done by white supremacy groups but not finding a whole lot.

>you cant punch a muslim because you dont know if they are a terrorist
>you can punch nazis or kkk because you know they are nazis and kkk

How do you know if someone is a nazi or kkk? Those groups cant just advertise that kind of thing these days, because they run the risk of being assaulted.

Bait detected

Would it make you feel better if i said isis the whole time? How about al qaeda? Boko Haram? Shit, what about the taliban? Would it really make a damn difference?

In what world do KKK and Neo Nazis attack White people? It's not a race thing, it's their actual beliefs.
You obviously haven't read anything about Islam because nowhere in it says to kill people for Jesus. That's what the radical part means.
Here's some sources you couldn't seem to find. I typed what you did to not have any bias.
lmgtfy.com/?q=radical islam vs kkk and neo nazis
This is a report on comparisons of the two from that Google search and with sources : globalresearch.ca/the-ku-klux-klan-americas-long-history-of-accepting-white-terrorist-organizations/5497958?print=1

Yes it would, read above

Im not sure if youre really that dense or if this is bait. I know sarcasm dosent carry well in text but god damn. Lets go back

When was the last time the KKK or a NeoNazi group attacked ANYONE?

I was saying that Christians arnt exploding themselves in the name of Jesus like radical Muslims explode themselves in the name of Allah.

wew lad

No I gathered the sarcasm, it just didn't help your point
>When was the last time the KKK or a NeoNazi group attacked ANYONE?
You can literally Google that. I even gave you a google link of your question in the OP. I'm not doing your research for you. You can research your bogus claims yourself before spouting them for everyone to hear then telling them to research it to prove you wrong in the end.

>dosent show an actual deathcount
>timothy mcvay was a nazi
>james holmes was kkk
>dylan roof was kkk

Yeah i dont know where the fuck that was shat out from, but thats some pretty hard confirmation bias if ive ever seen it.

>only reads the one article
>the guy who is all claim and no source

Ok this is getting nowhere. Can we at least agree in the past 50 years, on a GLOBAL scale, that radical muslims kill more people than white supremacy groups? Is that really a stretch?

A lot of the responses here have been unintelligible drivel and hurr durr stupid libtard shit.
It probably has to do with how the KKK and Nazis are treated in the news and the histories behind where neo Nazis came from and the history of the KKK versus the history of where radical Islam comes from. On one hand you have originations with a rich history of racism and ultra-nationalism (which have historically negative connotations) and on the other hand you have impoverished middle Eastern people whose countries have been ravaged by the imperialist superpower's unending quest for natural resources. It really isn't hard to see why someone might have more sympathies and perhaps try to be more understanding and forgiving of the people who have been fucked over by the world's superpowers as opposed to the people who self indentify as Nazis.

I definitly can see where that is coming from. It makes a lot of sense, but if youre a lot more likely to be killed by one and not the other, why hate the lesser of the 2 more?

Its like how everybody is afraid of sharks but just annoyed by mosquitoes. Sharks barely kill anybody annualy, but mosquitoes kill hundreds of thousands if not millions annualy.

You're more likely to get killed by a car than killed by a right-wing terrorist, should you hate cars? Personally, as a liberal, I don't hate either group of people. I dislike murderous neo Nazis, and murderous Muslims though.

>murderous neo nazis

But thats my point. There arnt neo nazis out there killing people, at least not anything like any random terroristic islamic group. Im not trying to make one seem better than the other, but more kills does kind of mean worse. Theres a difference between a murderer and a serial killer right? It just seems like right now, on social media at least, there seems to be a natative of making nazis/kkk/white supremacy seem like more of a threat than a terrorist attack from another pissed off muslim, when one has definitely been more dormant than the other for the past 10 years or so.

I get that Nazi=bad and evil and all that jazz, but that dosent mean All Muslims=good tho.