Do people in your country thank the bus driver as they get off the bus like we do?

Do people in your country thank the bus driver as they get off the bus like we do?

always

only if you get off by the first door which usually is only used to get people in, you are supposed to use the other doors at the back of the bus

that's the only case where I've seen people thanking the driver

I think this is mandatory throughout the anglosphere

No, nobody

actually, in France, it's the bus driver who thanks you for not beating the shit out of him or not stoning the bus

kek

Always

If you get out from the front door

>exiting using front door
even dogs are more civilised

This, or if you're on the bus by yourself or a with a couple others

I usually suck him off real quick and give him a blank check.

> thank the bus driver

stay mad nigger

the other day i exit by the front door, a fat old arab woman in foront of me won't let me pass and says "exit is in the back"

i just politely answered that well it's too late now and pushed her arm gently because i am civilized, but honestly what a fucking subhuman, when i become dictator all people like this will be gassed

>sit in the first rows
>walking to the back door is a pain
>there's no one near the front door
>get out
Is this too complicated for you

sometimes some jerk yells KIITOS :) or waves at the bus driver. It's fucking stupid.

>i just politely answered that well it's too late now and pushed her arm gently because i am civilized, but honestly what a fucking subhuman

I hope you tipped your fedora at her too

what else am i supposed to do ? punch an old woman ? i am not a nigger

>It's fucking stupid.
No that's pretty kawaii

gassing her is ok though, it's aryan-approved

I sometimes did in high-school but once I turned 17 I got a personal vehicle because I'm not a peasant. Only losers take the bus.

>thank the bus driver as they get off the bus?
one every 5 people do or something like that but once one started it everyone feels obliged to say thanks as well.
I say "gracias", "buen día" and "hasta luego, bonito día" all the freaking time with everyone I take a cab ride, uber or bus; just as I do it with clerks, waitress or professors.
It may come off as something weird for some people, but at the long run a smile or being polite can brighten someone's day and that's quiet enough for me

I usually do but only when I take intercity bus.

truth on quads from Canada!

Usually not, but some people do.