How to fix acne?

How to fix acne?

That's cancer, I'm sorry. Best solution is to dip your face in a vat of acid.

knife and alcohol

Basic face wash and moisturizer twice daily, is a start. I'd see a dermatologist for medication or maybe even your regular doctor could prescribe.

Change your pillowcase at least once a week, at least. If you take hot showers then tone it down and just go warm.

Wash your face, Keaton.

Cut your face off

go to acneDOTorg and get the treatment. Worked great for me man. The kit only says 30-40 uses but I bought mine about a month and a half ago and I still have a bit left. Also if you can pair this with red light therapy that will increase your benefits massively. you just need a membership to planet fitness or a membership at crunch if you have one of those in your area. Just 12 mins 3 to 5 times a week worked wonders for me.

Moisturizer absolutely. acneDOTorg has a good one that doesn't smell at all and the ingredients are alot better than the crap you can find at most local stores.

wash your face as often as possible like every time you use the bathroom
do soap facials where you lather up the soap and just let it sit on your face for a while before and after hot showers.
wash all your linens from bed-sheet to pillowcase and blankets.

Bleach or oven cleaner

Guaranteed

>How to fix acne?
eat your own cum faggot

Don't tell him that. I bet you kiss girls, faggot.

I'm willing to bet a thousand dollars that you eat trash food for the most part of your life. And no, eating salad at a fast food is not healthy.

Just put a clean towel on your pillow at night. Works better than any acne meds or skin cream. Trust me.

Use nutrogena soap and cream

wash your face more (get a dermatologist) and when you finish a hot shower turn the water cold to close up your pores for prevention when they go away GL kid

>I bet you kiss girls, faggot.
only if their dicks are really feminine

Wash your face daily and change your pillow case frequently. Also don't touch your face much.
/thread

>preference for males
>2017
Choose one

Pour salt on all your face, leave it there for 20 mins and wash with vinegar.

Not being a teenage cunt, i.e., kill yourself

Accutane.

yes this but try not to kill yourself or shoot up your school & neighbourhood

This unfortunatly

Eat healthier and stop touching/scratching face.

/thread

Bacon grease reduces inflammation and kills bacteria. Rub some on your face before you go to bed and your face should look better in the morning.

eat better

Diet has nothing to do with acne. Got any more bullshit to feed the masses?

Go to a dermatologist

photoshop

Aside from just face-washing, I've noticed that mine always goes away after a week or so of not eating wheat.

>mfw I'm 25, went through puberty at an early age, and never had any acne. 6 ft tall, thick strong hair, have a full beard that connects.

Sorry bro