Why does Sup Forums hate the jews?

Why does Sup Forums hate the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/cotuit-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't

Newfag. We hate niggers. /po/ hates jews, and /r9k/ hates women. educate yourself Sup Forumstard

/*Sup Forums

because they rule the world

They don't taste good with butter and falafel.

They killed my family in Gaza
Long Live Hezbollah

the Babylonian Talmud teaches Jews to despise and manipulate the goyim

Can anyone and help to try please identify this Raptor

paki

Because of their goal that is eradicating the non-jewish world. In their eyes non-jews aren't worth shit, we only exist to serve the jews.
In the old times of roman empire no one would bargain with them and anyone with a grain of sense would have never let them in.

snail

It's not just bee though. I think it has something to do with the Talmud and the implications of how non-jews are to be treated. Probably goes deeper though, as the Muslim faith is far worse In that same respect.

cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/cotuit-attack/

according to the internet, it is some kind of plot line to a mediocre James Patterson book turn nbc failed summer show.

More then glad to help!

your family were terrorist filth and I'm glad theyre in hell.

lol ur a sand nigger, go blow urself up.

Too bad Hitler isn't here to save the day.
I know who i'm going to see when the time machine is made...

>Said the weeaboo

Kek, shut up weeaboo, Sup Forumsutism is over there >>>

Dude,that's not a dinosaur,like they are related with birds i hink but thats not the dinosaur from 5000 million years ago lol

it's actually Sup Forums

There will always be more. Jews will pay for underestimating the rest of the world. The day when we defeat this tyranny together isn't far anymore. They will be left without support of those they despise and soon will realize that they arent any better than goyim. No divine dna or some other shit, they aren't chosen people as they believe.

Peregrine falcon

They control the banks and major networks,we'll need an uprising to destroy them completely.

Nigger loving kike fuckers, go back to tumblr

It's an F35, dickhead. Raptors don't vector in flight.

because our media has been bought off by cunts like saudi arabia who spend billions to shit on israel and jews and preach that islam is a religion of peace.

Raptors can't even fly you dumb faggot,maybe the Avimimus but it could only like jump around on trees maybe it's not even flying.

More people are opening their eyes everyday. When the word spreads and their deception is revealed, we will do it like they did it in the old days: we stay clear in every possible jewish product. It wont stop them but it's a start.

wtf is this pic?

lel

Because Jews think that they are special and God loves them.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
God knows that Jews are evil and will make them burn for their crimes.

Fuck you and your dinosaur fixation. Bloody "Jurassic Park" made raptors (generic) popular out of all proportion to their evolutionary importance.

It is the king jew. It literally looks like a nose.

This is the most accurate post in this thread. Also I just sneezed on my phone. Oh one more thing I don't care about black people.

The fuck is that

Guess

A jew that tripped on the second floor?

You know too much goyim.

Liberals:
>Accepts Muslims
>Doesn't defend israel
>Against big bankers
>Defends palastine

"The Jews clearly own the Liberal Media"
If they do they are very bad at controling their crowd.

What the fucking hell is that shit!?!?!?

it looks like an average american with a bad floor

Jews historically have been leftists/ communists

Why? Given what i just listed? I would think they would go Republican

its some lame art project from 2003 guy sculptured a nose coming through the ceiling.

google, it works.

>Jews flood the west with Muslims
>anti semetic violence rises
>Jews forced leave the area

Pretty solid plan there

Because they are why Jesus died. They turned on him.

>Why does Sup Forums hate the jews?
As far as I know, everyone hates them, not just Sup Forums

OP what the ever living shit is that picture? What is that? Looks like something from Resident Evil 7!

>Jews have a safe haven country that they practicly own
>"Hey i got an idea, lets get kicked out by inviting our sworn enemies in and encourage accepting them."

You're a retard lol.

Sandniggers aren't people.

>Jews try to set up communism worldwide
>the communist states ban religion
>especially Judaism
>stalin ends up killing more Jews than Hitler
>'Dang it Goldmanstein, our plan is foiled again!'

this dude just got btfo, lol. Jews aren't that bad. Muslims, though, need to have a rapid modernization of their culture or they must be kept from integrating into the west. They are truly a problem.

The romans were just butthurt the Jews never excepted roman rule. That's why the Tried to wipe them out and then spread them through the empire.

All they really did was spread the cult of Christianity.

Agreed. Jews are fine in my book. Educated, not involved in crime, (also white, lmao)

Waaaay more worried about muslims.

The Jews embraced communism because Christianity kept telling people they killed Christ.

But all your major commies were Christian! Save Marx and Engels

>educated
>not involved in crime

is dis nigga serious?

>If they do they are very bad at controlin
as far as you know ... who the fuck do you know ... all you do is sit here and refresh the page ... you know shit

Jews are some of the smartest people on the planet and also are involved in almost no crime other than white-collar crimes.

>implying Jews aren't sandniggers, too

hey what it do, i refresh this page too! relatable

>Jews are some of the smartest people on the planet

Are you angry, Ishmael? You seem to be.

>Educated
>Respect people
>Smart
>WHITE
"They are sand niggers"
Lmao broooo just quit

>white

>jews are white

we another dimension now

Daniel Radclief is a jew....

Looks pretty fuckin white to me

Photoshop, bro. Ever heard of it?

Many European Jews are white, they just carry the defected curly gene

Good stop giving your kids the polio vaccine. That should make things interesting.

1000 years ago maybe. At least the askenazi. Sephardic Jews are still sand people. But you can't compare a useless Arab to anyone worthwhile.

hebrews are a race of people, judaism is a religion.

a person can be a jew/believe in judaism and be any race. hebrews typically are jews/believe in judaism, but some can/do belong to other religions if they chose to.

not every hebrew is a jew, not every jew is a hebrew.

Found the newfag

goyim please

Contrary to the first appearance Saudi Arabia is actually Israel's best butt-buddy

fuck off faggot

Jews are much worse
Muslims are like retards who always pick fights and end with black eye.
Jews are behind-the-scenes manipulators who encourage the retard to pick fights.

Kek then they did a great job

Jews killed more people in the world than any in history.
First the Russian famine that provoked the volchechiques, then raping and killing Germans, and their supporters, then with their gas Naranza to the Vietnamese, sending their Yankee whores to do their work. etc. etc. etc.

terrorist etc. etc et.

/fit/ hates fat people, /lit/, /his/, and /sci/ hate stupid people/pseuds.

the jews robbed me of my forskin fuck i wish Hitler killed em all

Well, they literally own more than 80% of the major corporations and federal reserve. They invented the banking system and exaggerated the conditions of the holocaust. I believe racism is typically a combination of ignorance and misguided emotions, but I've learned so much about this particular race that its impossible not to hate them. Whether people realise it or not, there really is a conspiracy of globalism. These wars of an alternate agenda, and Israel is deeply involved.
The sheer fact it is ILLEGAL to deny the holocaust raised enough suspicion to do further research.

The true final boss of Resident Evil 7.

Jews always play the victim. People way smarter than you set these things in motion for an end goal.

This

Shalom goyim
What are you all talking about?

that's a pretty nice bird my dude

because juice hate white people.
That's not that we hate juice. We're just opressed by them.

Jews you say?

Israeli citizen here confirming your statement.

>Inb4 sandnigger, I'm an atheist agnostic

although I was raised jewish, I can see that Judaism has their fingerprints all over major events in history that led us to this twisted reality.
The Jewish death in the holocaust was exaggerated, did my own research instead of relying what everyone is been told to know.
No religion is innocent of lies, conspiracy etc, but what can I say, hatred towards Israel is understandable but blaming everyone who's jewish is an ignorant act.

>implying hitler wasn't one of the most cleverest scams jews pulled off to get israel started