ITT: Deaths that will sting

ITT: Deaths that will sting

Spielberg and Williams

Eastwood is literally the most based actor of all times.
I'll cry like a bitch when he passes.

Schwarzenigger

At least he directed a bunch of good films and gave good performances in many more

American Sniper top 3 Eastwood IMHO

I thought John Wayne already died

This two and based Bruce Campbell desu famalan

Atleast I got to shake his hand :'(

God dammit

Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, Jim Carrey. The three I liked the most as a kid

God, it'll hurt.

a goddess tbqh

Attenborough. I'll probably shed a tear when he goes.

Bruce Willis
Arnold
Ryan Gosling
Rick Moranis
Larry David
Norm Macdonald
Tilda Swinton
Coen Brothers
Tommy Lee Jones

Fucking conservative dumbass, good riddance. All his movies are overrated garbage anyway. All modern entertainers are liberals for a reason

It never gets old

Honestly I love Ron Perlman in almost everything he's been in.

he always has that ron pearlman face

Do you suggest he do an Ed Gein? What the fuck user?

I'll sob like a bitch when Colin Quinn dies. It'll be worse than when Patrice died. Also as someone else said, Norm MacDonald will get me as well.

so many tears

Bill Murray

Oh fuck... That's really going to suck.....

All memes aside I'll cry when Willem Dafoe dies..

say what you want, I loved those little Stan Lee cameos, and I'm going to cry like a bitch when a marvel movie ends with "In loving memory of Stan Lee"

I don't want to think about it

This so much

he's going to die during a filming accident of one of his character's death scenes, just watch

Peter Cullen

How can there ever be Transformers at all after?

I'll cry like a little bitch.

I don't even like thinking about it...

This one will hurt.

him

True legends

Lucky bastard

90 years just a month ago.

What has he accomplished outside American Psycho and that one movie where he starved himself? Bale's death will be a relief at this point.

yup it will, man

Watch Out the Furnace and Big Short. Great film. Other than that he will mostly be remembered for BatEMan.

Meant

this one will hurt me

based

Arnold too

Eastwood directed*

I sorta lost that reverence when he started talking to the chair at that republican thing.

Which currently mid-life actor will become the next Christopher Lee and be completely GOAT as an old man actor?

I just bought A History Of Violence because i've heard good things. Is it really as good as people say?

Michael Sheen

James McAvoy.
Tom Hardy.
Goose.

I'm gonna be a wreck for that one. Will watch platoon in his memory

Pic related for me. Also DeNiro, Pacino and Nicholson, although neither of them have been in good movies lately.

>Millennials will unironically say this when he dies

(You)

eastwood yes i will cry

>deaths that will sting.

this one will hurt the most

I've become such a fan of his work that I enjoy even the worst of his movies - some of them are terrible but even the worst still have a small glint of his charm and genius.

This one will kill me.
Also Michael Keaton

All Immortality memes aside :'(

Herzog :'(

>more men than women in this thread

>never really thought about
>watched Gran Torino last night
man its comin soon

You posted the one that will sting the most for me, OP.

Gran Torino is basically the best sign off he could have given. I almost wished he would have retired after that. Not the American Sniper is bad or anything but Gran Torino is just so perfect for Clint.

>tfw no qt Italian waifu in the midst of an existential crisis to cuddle with

Kurt russell for sure

because women are not iconic anymore. they were back when they accepted femininity. now they want to be men. no one gives a shit.

It is gonna fucking suck

>DeNiro
DeNiro is a bro and is currently steering his career in a direction that will make you glad he's dead. He respects your feelings like that.

It will be a sad day when he passes. I don't think we'll ever see a guy quite like him again.

hell be fine

>Being such a brainwashed little consumer that you get upset over the passing of literal human products.
Fucking pathetic. I never mourn the death of an actor, they are the scum of the earth.

It'll be a big death

i mean the guy is 72 now
i don't think there are that many good roles left for him, he should just retire desu
also this isn't something totally new, a famous icon of the industry doing total shitfest in their later days to get money

>friend and I watch alien resurrection on a fairly regular basis
> movie is shit but we watch it just to see Ron pearlman carry an entire movie by himself

How do I get hair like young Clint?

I think it'll be sooner rather than later. He'll out live

Because he has a better heart. But I really attached myself to rocky and rambo(from the first movie). While Stallone is seemingly know for the action flicks, he's made some good kino as well.

genetics

you really think so? Stallone has done way more drugs in order to keep his physique going, compared to Arnie. I doubt Stallone's body will be able to last longer as long as he still wants to look in shape for his movies.

this
why must we age into miserable cripple creatures and die ;_;

>finally got around to watching good bad and ugly
>its a 3 hour long boring romp with clint eastwood pretending to be keanu reeves

was this loved so much because it was the only thing out at the time or what?

If you're baiting, you're trying, bless your soul

If not, in all seriousness, taste is subjective, so the movie just isn't to you what it is to others

it barely felt like there was a plot. it was just two dudes who hate eachother going through different scenes of the american west. the progression felt like a fucking video game.

How the fuck did he age like 40 years between SVPR and now?

Stop
The wounds still hurt

Wait
When it is the same length, use gel on the top of the hair and comb it in a backwards diagonal motion. Wait until it dries then comb out the excess.

Bruce and Arnold have at least 30 more years. Maybe less for Arnold depending on how much he abused roids/drugs, if at all.