How could the greeks, the most powerful race on earth, become so humiliated and defeated by the filthy...

How could the greeks, the most powerful race on earth, become so humiliated and defeated by the filthy, subhuman turks after the 14th century and beyond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsYH_FYSx5E
nature.com/ejhg/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ejhg201718a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're taking a break

True, they had to give the rest of the world a chance at some point

They were defeated by the Romans already in the 2nd century BC. They lost their culture and their pride.

the whites destroyed them
the turks had an easy job taking their lands then

False, the greeks conquered the romans and created roman culture

this is an immigrant
too easy to spot you roaches

Because modern Greece has virtually no connection with the Hellenes of the ancient world. Any serious scholar will tell you this is true. Modern Greece was founded in 1824, and the population largely consisted of transplanted Albanian and slavs as well as christian refugees from the old Ottoman empire. Considering that the Athenian city state was in its prime roughly 2300 years ago, and began its fall after Alexander the Great invaded in 325 BC. The very word "Greek" is a misnomer in that it was never used as a self description by the peoples who occupied that peninsula during their era. Modern Greeks got their name during the mid-nineteenth century, mostly from European writers and intellectuals who wished to resurrect the glories of Ancient Athens and its Golden Age.

Sorry but this is the truth and no amount of wishing can change the fact that in terms of culture, history, language and DNA, the modern Greek state has nothing to do with the old.

You are the immigrant. Everyone knows that.

Is it maybe because I tell them that I am a Greek?

this is wrong

turks are the most powerful of all the races.

retarded inbred boylover byzzies got what was coming to them.

>turks are the most powerful of all the races.
turks are mostly trash

>retarded inbred boylover
turks

This.
It's like saying french people are gaulish.

Because those "filthy subhuman turks" had their shit together and were able to unify themselves while the Greeks remained thoroughly divided and fighting amongst each other over petty squabbles. Something that has happened for much of its history.

Greeks are Greeks
the french are some bastard people who came later
are you one of those sandniggers in france?
many muslims are sneaky like asians
so it wouldnt wonder me

you are literally a heritage fag

if your flag was USA instead of German people would laugh at you even more

we were on a break!

we actually used the term Greek up to the revolution to describe ourselves, we then changed it to Hellen.

It's weird that people here really believe that Greeks are not related to ancient Greeks.
I think it's because their history spans only some decades/centuries while Greeks have thousands of years more history.
Even Turks don't deny this actually.

We were forced to accept Christianity.

Greeks will be great once they stop having yearly penis festivals

The United States are great and they have them daily...

Are gaulish related to galatian?

What do you mean?

In some parts of Greece we have penises all over the cities on carnival.

ok its only a small town
and something from ancient times
so its ok

>most powerful race on earth
Χεχ

The Eastern Roman Empire was coming back after the 1071 debacle with the Komnenian Restoration but as per usual, intrigue, internal strife and the Catholic powers ensured to lay the tombstone in 1204

The Roman Empire was dead for the next 200 years and the Catholics were powerless to help as well after the constant internal bickering

Really makes you think

That's what I am saying. When Greece was polytheistic (which it still is in a way, since the world consists of many Gods), it was the greatest nation.
Then came Christianity.

I can make Greece
even greater
than it was ever before.

I don't get it...

You should help me.

Tell me how.

Are you a Greek?

I am.

Do you speak Greek?

I do. And German, too.

Dou you speak it fluently?

youtube.com/watch?v=EsYH_FYSx5E

Both, yes.

We go to this Greek thread.

>Because modern Greece has virtually no connection with the Hellenes of the ancient world
Except for the language, which most of Koine Greek or what was in the New Testament is intelligible when spoken in front of a modern speaker. Compare to Italy, or Mesopotamian Empires, this is pretty good.
>and the population largely consisted of transplanted Albanian and slavs as well as christian refugees from the old Ottoman empire.
Nope. Most Asiatics were Muslims, who lived in separate segregated communities (a trend you still see today in modern Balkan countries with ones that weren't deported) and were expelled in series of deportations. Slavic populations in the Byzantine Empire were also often collectively segregated. Many incorporated people and minorities were often subjected to deportation policies during the Empire's lifespan to other internal areas to populate them, or just out of punishment.
>Considering that the Athenian city state was in its prime roughly 2300 years ago
Athens was in it's prime 424-415 BC, and before that, arguably 470-440 BC.
>and began its fall after Alexander the Great invaded in 325 BC
Alexander never invaded Athens. His father, Philip II, defeated a coalition of Greek city-states (that included Athens) at the Battle of Chaeronea (338 BC), which after it, they consented to his rule but weren't directly invaded or had military garrisons installed. Alexander did invade Thebes in 335 BC, when both Athens and Thebes revolted, but he spared Athens because it was the cultural hub of Greece and doing it would make him look bad, and no one liked Theban niggers.
>Modern Greeks got their name during the mid-nineteenth century, mostly from European writers and intellectuals who wished to resurrect the glories of Ancient Athens and its Golden Age.
Wrong. They were called Greeks by the Romans and the subsequent fragmented Western Latin Europe who were salty that they called themselves the Roman Empire.

>Because modern Greece has virtually no connection with the Hellenes of the ancient world. Any serious scholar will tell you this is true

This is all wrong, only a retarded scholar who has been disproved every time claimed this

nature.com/ejhg/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ejhg201718a.html

Modern greeks are much closer to ancient greeks (genetically) than you give them credit for.

>b-but the ancient greeks were nordic I read it on stormfront
fuck off