Beyond's RT consensus

How does it feel to be so wrong again and again Sup Forums?

This movie is already out? sheeet

Name one film where the Sup Forums consensus was right

I'll wait

is there anything Sup Forums is right about? besides Ghostbusters, but that was easy to predict.

ghostbusters

Civil War

not much.

73%

90%

hm…

lolno

>no one cares about captain america
>flop!
>will make less than BvS

but they were just "meme'ing" right?

Faggot.

Sup Forums is always wrong
Sup Forums is always right

Why do you fags care so much about what the critics think? Can't you form your own opinions?

I always said it would be good, it's got simon pegg as writer, justin lin as director and fucking sabotage by the beastie boys in the trailer, it's a glorious ode to the original star trek

fuck you if you disagree

lol

>Deadpool will totally f-flop!! r-reddit: the m-movie!!

kek

give it a rest

rtshill

am i upsetting you? This board needs to step it up and stop being so gullible.

People can form their own opinions just fine. They just use the "critical consensus" as a way to back them up (when convenient) because they lack the brains to come up with any proper arguments otherwise.

>TWS will be bad, remember me
>GOTG will flop, nobody cares about that comic.
>Ant-Man looks silly, it will flop.
>TFA looks like shit, no hype, it will be a flop.

>a star wars movie
>flopping
literally, nobody said that

see

I'm under the impression that people who start capeshit wars threads/participate in them are the same people who start console war threads on Sup Forums

i'm sure you found the five posts that fit your argument rather than the other hundreds calling op an idiot

you weren't here for those threads, were you?

I love Karl Urban no homo

Yea, they thought it would be bad, not that it wouldnt make a shit load of money

Looking forward to this. I love everything Star Trek. Grew up watching this with my dad. Should be a fun time. The reboot ones have only disappointed me with its focus on action but the casting was spot on imo.

Looks like this one is gonna focus more on exploration and the early reviews seem to support that. Can't wait to see it.

They thought it would crash and burn because people lost faith in SW because of the prequels and that kids didn't care about SW.

Simon pls

>73%
53% mate