Hey guys my new track is out give it a listen :)

Hey guys my new track is out give it a listen :)

soundcloud com/deadtergent/do-you

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/to-ki-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're garbage

*your

Summerfags in February

Well I actually listened to the whole thing. In my opinion it was too gimmicky and the beat didn't stand up by itself. Lyrics were pretty weak as well, it seemed like your standard: "y u no txt me back grl!?!" And that has been done to death at this point. Overall one of the most disappointing things I have listened to in a while. Just when I thought it was about to get better it actually got worse. Other than your voice, I recommend you start from scratch. 2/10 only because it had the structure of a song, and your voice was pretty alright.

fuck you, you don't know shit

>that voice
>alright
>kek

If you're OP you should remember two things.

>Never be too attached to your work
>Never post what you don't want criticized
>Always try to either succeed, or learn

That way you never lose.

get off my dick I always win, baby

Not bad...needs some tweaking/perfecting with the pitch/vocals. Lyrics relatable, beat simple and catchy, eh....

You will get nowhere with your head up your ass.
Saying you're great never equates to being great.

Your voice is very raw.
Your progressions are slow.
You clearly want to do this.
Learn to take criticism.

Learn to give actual criticism, kid.

Welcome to >B

Where everyone that doesn't suck your cock is a kid and everyone who disagrees with you is a cuck.

Have fun being mediocre until you catch an STD or knock up some slut and then you just collapse into a shitty singularity you blood-swollen cunt wart.

Haha your mad XDXD

like it, the ambient tones in the background really help give the track a sense of "depth" as though I am surrounded by the music. Keep doing what you're doing!

but he did though??

go back to Sup Forums you virgin

Honestly terrible, I know you tried but your voice is just painful, the production is ok but your voice made me cringe so hard i couldn't listen

>soundcloud com/deadtergent/do-you

Get a vocal coach you're not singing with diaphragm enough it comes out sounding whiney and airy. You can tell you tried to fix it with post production but it's why it sounds off.

eat shit
it sounds off because you're not listening to it right

I´ll say this is bait. You just found a shitty song from internet and claim it's yours

We can only pray this is truth

>bait
check out my other track, fam

soundcloud com/david-godinez-17/gospel-ft-brendon-urie

Oh so your life is the bait

Mfw he sings

check out my new vaporwave track

soundcloud.com/fresh-new-junk/to-ki-o

this is my thread, bud.

my bad, deleted.

You're fucking cancer kid, leave

okay but did you listen to the track?