This bitch grabs your girlfriend's ass and informs her about the patriarchy. Wat do?

This bitch grabs your girlfriend's ass and informs her about the patriarchy. Wat do?

Find new gf, this one is broken now.

slap some strangers ass in front of them..
and tell him about the matriarchy?

My gf already knows about the patriarchy. Maybe we could all three have a discussion, I could tell her that I agree with her alot, but could use some clarification on some points.

fuck both

Kick her right in the balls

Shoot to kill its clearly a suicide bomber.

Enjoy your rape charges.

And then she'd get out her strapon and peg you and your girlfriend
And you would enjoy it, you degenerate faggot

"Hey you broke it you bought it, she's your problem now."

>tfw not an american

Threesome.

I'd patriarch her right in the face.

I bet she has a fetish for being dominated and humiliated by very masculine men.

Watch as my 6'3" girlfriend beats the fuck out of her. Then bail her out of jail. Then have great sex.

She came into my old work once and I spit in her food. I wanted to put cum in it but didn't have time.

>not edging around the clock
Step up, nigga

Thank her for magically creating a girlfriend for me with her grope and walk away with said girlfriend.

I think that too. When I was in the closet, I was a fag-beating homophobe who was very verbal about how deviant and disgusting gays were. I'm now out as a happy bisexual.

Do a lat spread and spray a thick mist of testosterone from my pores. This display of ultra masculinity will frighten the lesser creature into submission.

Normally I do, but apparently having an obvious erection "creates and uncomfortable workplace and constitutes harassment". Thanks, Obama.

>poetic justice

Watch as my gf proceeds to curb stomp that bitch. My gf hates that cunt

Beat her with my sandwich then re-educate her about life's realities.

Help my girlfriend rape her, obviously. My girlfriend is muscular, bisexual, loves men and hates neofeminists. She would probably have me hand her rope or something and reward me with a turn with her.

ayyy

I must mention that my girffriend has a rape fetish. We sometimes do a 3some with one of her friends as she uses a strap-on and we rape-play doing her friend.

"I'll show YOU the partiarchy"

*unzips slowly*

Ask her why she just assumed my xoyfriend's gender

Good to see you learned to acknowledge your sexuality and stopped acting out your own self-loathing towards the undeserving, faggot.

Tell her they are giving away free ice cream around the corner, then watch her hambeast ass trample people trying to get some.

I was drug out of the closet, kicking and screaming, metaphorically speaking. Glad it happened. Got into a lot of fights with fellow fag-beating "friends" and got closer to my real friends. I'm glad it happened. I spent a couple years doing apologies. Some of them still hate me though. I accept that too. For some reason, I love the fact that my every-kind-of-a-bigot dad hates me now.

punch in the face and say "i didn't want to treat you differently than a man" and watch her REEEEEEE at a man punching her unprovoked........

Join forces and dismantle the patriarchy

Stretch marks.