GOOOOOOO

REV UP THAT REFPUCK

SCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>all these PPGs at PPG

Sccccccaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fleury starting the year hot as shit

too bad he's gonna be gone in a couple of months

Holy shit. That was a nice save

I'm getting nervous they're gonna fuck up the expansion draft. hopefully they make a deal for las vegas to take fleury or something

troll post

I like schultz on the powerplay so much better than letang

>tfw it's a good game but there isn't much to talk about

damn wanted to see a penalty shot

motherfucking fleury

>hopefully they make a deal for las vegas to take fleury or something

Pretty sure the league is preventing teams from doing that with their NTC/NMC players, or else they will suffer severe penalties. Pens will trade Flower at the end of this season.

in the past what happens in expansion drafts is the pens would trade a draft pick to the expansion team in exchange for them selecting a player they agree on

so the pens could trade them fleury in a deal where las vegas doesn't select any pens or select someone shitty instead of someone good

Why would Vegas want Fleury? There will be younger, cheaper goalies available. Fleury can also have Vegas on his NMC. There's no way he'd want to move his family there. That is probably the least plausible destination for him. I'm thinking somewhere like Dallas or Calgary.

Vegas would definitely want him because that makes them respectable enough to the point to put out a fairly decent team and his price doesn't matter because they are going to be so far below the cap most likely. they get an exception to be allowed to be below the cap floor for the first year or two

yeah it's best case scenario for the pens and Fleury could say no but there's always a chance. Dallas or even Toronto I could see

why is this like every fucking game? STOP GIVING UP PENALTIES YOU BUNCH OF DIPSHITS.

well Sullivan was pissed at them at practice yesterday and I don't think he's gonna like the way they played today

GENO AM SCAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Halak

Malkin is better than Crosby

>game goes to commercial
>i switch tabs
>game comes back before i even realize it
>malkin scores

what in the FUCK

Scccccaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr

Why is Crosby such a cunt? I hope he gets another concussion

I expect Vegas to be in building mode for their first few years, maybe even tank for picks. Fleury will be 32 at $5.75. It's not that decent given his age. I see him as the exact kind of player they won't want. Even if they did, they wouldn't give up squat given the options they'll have. The only one who would really benefit from working out a Fleury to Vegas deal are the Pens.

fuck

i can't believe this fucking team. can they ever just shut the door and be done with a game? this is such bullshit.

>fleury

Bout time for some Penis puck luck

HOLY SHIT CROSBY

FUCKING REKT HIM ON THE BOARDS AND GETS THE GOAL

:)

fuck me what a goal.

Crosby sssssssssccccaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fuck hagelin ded

>those fans with the "harambe" and "stfd" jerseys

top kek

PLEASE TELL ME HAGGY ISN'T HURT. PLEASE. WE CAN'T TAKE THIS.

Ladd is a faggot. Hope Hags is ok.

Based Bill.

BILL ALERT

BILL ALERT

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

post you're bills

GET IN THE FAST LANE GRANDMA

Goddammit, my stream lagged!
but ssssssccccaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr

Crosgod with the bantz

>you will never get this you will never get this

clutterfuck needs to sit the fuck down. how can he chirp at ANYONE? piece of shit.

pretty nice to have geno bill and crosby all score today

gg isles

Clutterbuck: Yeah, that was a really nice goal there!
Crosby: Thank you! I appreciate your kindness!

Btw, gg isles

see you soon my weebfriend