Hello Sup Forums post your 10/10 horror movies im board and want to watch a genuinely scary and not some cheesy bull...

Hello Sup Forums post your 10/10 horror movies im board and want to watch a genuinely scary and not some cheesy bull shit horror movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRPrIm9H1J4&t=59m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very hard to judge because horror is massively subjective tho, but I'll try.

Anyone got any non-horror trippy movies? Kinda like inception but not on a basic level? I liked it when it came out but I don't think it's as trippy anymore.

aka ghostaids the movie

Thanks for replying, I know i couldve been a bit more specific im just looking for something somewhat scary and not super cheesy to watch.

I've heard about that. I've heard it puts Donny darko to shame, and makes Donny darko look like a Disney movie but I've never watched that either.

You mean movies that fuck with your mind? Primer, Memento, Fight Club, The Machinist...

Lurker here

I wanted to like this movie but its complicated as fuck. Can't watch after a few beers otherwise you're lost

Thanks I'll look them up!

This one is good, proto-silent hill

Sadly Part 2 wasn't as good as the first one.

Exactly! Silent Hill was actually partly inspired by that movie

Ooh dude, another great mindbender I saw a few weeks ago, definitely check this one out

Why is it in German? It's an American film?

I live for horror movies, this ones great imo

Ohh man this was the worst God forsaken movie ever.
They couldn't even be consistent throughout the movie, while the consistency was the whole point of the ghost.
All the fucking morons, "OMG it was so scary, I don't know what I would do if it were me"

My biggest problem was that they didn't give it the title GhoSTD. Missed opportunity right there

I can't watch horror movies without getting super severe schizophrenia and panic attacks. Can anyone answer why this might be?? Im freaking out just by seeing these images.

>inb4 you're a little bitch that's why

Heard about this one i think i'll check it out in a minute

>thanks everyone for replying!

you're a little bitch that's why

Ahh thought so, thanks user. Come be my protector?

As long as I can do you while we watch the movie I'm game

here's another i really liked, great story

I'm german

>do me
Do me what? A favor? A favor like make a bunch of popcorn so I don't have to get up? No problem then user.

Stronk German man? ;)

Don't know but then why would you come to this thread and type and look at the pictures ;p

but as someone who has watch pretty much every horror there is, id say the 2 best are The ring (us), and rear window, but thats a thriller

No. I wanna do stuff to you. Butt stuff

Das stronkest!

Cool i'm gonna watch the autopsy of jane doe and the conjuring tonight
thank you for replying!

Yes! autospsy of jane doe is really good, watch it first lol, dw you will love it

Fag

I like movies but I try to make myself look/watch stuff like this in hopes of desensitizing myself from it. But it hasn't worked all these years. It won't stop.

Ive never had a relationship before therefore never had sex, let alone got any guy into my butt.

Noice, German accents are sexy user.

Alright! sounds good, will do.

great argument there buddy

This one always stuck with me for some reason

I kinda used to be like that but i was never worried/disturbed from movies unless it was super gory but at this point i don't get very disturbed too easily

not a 10/10 but worth a watch imo, essential if you are a zombie fan

youtube.com/watch?v=rRPrIm9H1J4&t=59m57s

One of the few movies that creeped me out as a kid.

>>noroi is a top notch japanese horror film

The gore doesn't bother me, its stuff with spiritually that does it. Like the movies saw or django don't. But when it comes to things like exorcist or even omen then I literally have panic attacks and get schizophrenic for months. I have no idea why. I can't help it. I take pills, liquid medicine, even pure CBD or high THC. Nothing helps me after I watch movies with spiritual stuff.

He's his own mother and father and also the terrorist he's hunting.

I saw this turd in Korea, on opening day

Gook niggers were acting like this shit was terrifying, no wonder they cant kill the kim family. South koreans are pussies

Sänk yu!
but i was told that i have very little to no accent ;)

Damn, i don't think anythings wrong with that (obviously) but i get what you mean that stuff is quite a bit more "scary" for me too but i actually like getting scared from movies like that. thats kinda why im looking for some good scary movies to watch tonight

oh god, that may be the most retarded sentence i'v ever read. I'm going back to lurking, idiots like you exhaust me..

Agreed.

I second Jane Doe.
I watched it tonight and it was fun.

Sorry i didnt like the film, yeon-sang ho
Not sorry you are a shitty actor, gong yoo

Loved the first one.
Part 2+3 suck really hard

Cool, yup im about to do the same right after i make something to eat ;p

Does it always trigger you when someone doesnt like the films of worst korea?

I've already seen all 3 a long time ago and i agree with that, first one was great! 2-3 sucked

Downloaded it and never watched. Is it really scary?

try the japanese original! :)

Autopsy of Jane Doe was A M A Z I N G .

Checked, and i recommend the movie "long pigs" if you find found footage type movies to your tastes

that my friend is art

Great! just about to watch it in a sec

Just looked it up i think i will watch that after jane doe

Thanks everyone for replying have a great night!

Good man

>I don't know what I would do if it were me

I'd winter in Australia, then winter in USA, because fuck summer.

Eden Lake and In Their Skin if you're looking for a different kind of horror than your typical paranormal and slashers.