>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Actually i wasnt bullied thats why i dont smoke

Where do these fucking pussy morons come from? This board is overrun lately with cocksuckers who want us to justify their shitty life choices.

THAT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL.

I just don't like the smell, smokers have bad breath, and the only way to not notice that bad breath is if you smoke too
Also, yes it is wasted money, I'd much rather spend that money on beer with my friends

This is retarded. It's expensive, you get nothing out of it, it demolishes your health and addiction isn't something you can just choose to not have. Try banging some smack and see how well being over the legal age helps you with moderating that.

you should quit smoking cock

t. CEO of lucky strike?

You tried this a couple of days ago. You got destroyed. Rolling again

>rööki on parasta
>ja impotenssi

ITT: OP trying to get consense on his obviously poisonous addiction

I grew up and got real vices. I realized that tobacco sucks ass and stinks. I kicked all my real vices except sex and alcohol addiction. I sate sex addiction now by just fapping, disease and drama free.

First time I saw this, I didn't get it.
Knee it was bait. But I just didn't understand.
But now.

This thread is lolworthy.

I stopped smoking in 2015. My gf stopped smoking about 5 months ago now. Now I get my dick sucked more often.
I'm all good on the "bullying"

"Smoking kills you"

Pic related

>2017
>Makes "Doesn't smoke cigarettes" threads

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

t. tupakoimaton neitsythikky

I was a light smoker for about 3-4 years

Maybe a pack or two a week. Never thought it was a big deal. Always thought I could stop whenever, etc.

Ultimately it was the dependency that made me quit. I hated having cravings at work and having to try to fit in smoke breaks.

Also occasionally coughing and having a painful feeling in my throat.

I'll still have one on a special occasion but pretty happy I'm not addicted anymore.

I've smoked lots of cigars and never had cravings at all.

Think about it, in the old west you hear stories about alcoholics, but never of addicted smokers. I think it's a modern phenomenon.

I'm sure they put highly addictive shit in cigarettes themselves. Pure leaf tobacco cigars with nothing else added is not remotely addictive even if you smoke a lot.

Lmao fag have fun getting lung cancer and having shit breath.

Yaa dude I smoke cigarettes it makes me relaxxx bro!! Too much stressin around me.

>mfw 9 middle school memelords will get lung cancer and die because of this meme

faggot pls

hyvä meemi

Cigars aren't as addictive because unless you're Tony Soprano, you're not smoking them frequently enough to develop a pattern

I hear smoking takes a 100 seconds off you're life for each cig. So i started smoking 5 packs a day.

I go dumpster diving and I found a huge box of nicaraguan cigars once. Like 40 cigars. Was smoking them like crazy.

They tastes fucking amazing. Clean delicious tobacco flavor. Never had anything like it.