Are you satisfied?

>are you satisfied?
>was/is she?

I'm slightly above average
Huzzah

8" and fuck yes she is. Im still waiting for an opportunity to try fucking a really petite girl

Pics with a hard, straight ruler placed flat along the top or you're a lying nigger.

Looks like I'm not a complete loser

everyone knows a study like this that doesn't take race into consideration is meaningless

how many asian baby dicks were in the study?

how many nigger legcocks?

That can't be the actual average...

Wish it was a little longer tbh but length and girth wise its above average by a good amount.

Every time that I've been able to relax and get it up I've done an awesome job. My game is more than just my dick though tbh.

A billion chinks and Pakis must be bringing the average number down.
They call me smoke-house.
Cause I have all this meat hanging here.

I've always been told I'm big, but bitches are liars. I think I'm average and that's good enough for me.

The size is fine, but my last gf left me because I was cut and she thought cut dicks look and work weird. Honestly I agree with her, but fuck me its not my fault.

She wants that snozzledick gotacheese scraped into her oily squack.
Some chicks are like that.

¿Where you supposed to measure from, anyway?

Base of the anus, then twice around the shaft, to a half inch past the tip.

that's how your 3 inches come together

She avoid that Jew Genes.

I'm white
7.8"
I'm happy with it
It's too big for her
She's also white

Honestly, most chicks I've been with prefer uncut cock

Boyfriend is a little over 7 inches. He seems satisfied with his size

Im not. Its too big and painful. Also he has a low libido so we dont have sex often. Whatever i guess

>its too big and painful
That's because your asshole wasn't designed with dick in mind, you degenerate faggot.

My Penis is too large and she says it hurts her so we don't have sex very often.
>like I give a fuck
>implying that a penis can be too big or big enough that I give a fuck
>implying this is real and wasn't just for the tinydicked faggots so that they would feel better for a moment and then realize that they'll never hear words like that coming from a warm body