How much does basic 2017 Mustang with a V8 and manual gearbox cost in your country?

How much does basic 2017 Mustang with a V8 and manual gearbox cost in your country?

1) Flag
2) 45k USD

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/14/national/nagoya-finds-no-thing-bad-publicity-survey-deems-unpopular/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah about that, 45-55k usd I think

i remember being autistic and wanting to buy that car like 5-8 years ago, thank god I grew out of it

>buying a mustang

why would anyone buy the memeboost version

$120k

>in europe

we using singaporean progressive practice to eeemmm.... fighting with traffic.

46k USD

but >V8
oh boi probably need to add the same amount as taxes

>ugly
>can't turn
>tacky American interior
>shit visibility thanks to pillars being the thickness of a train tunnel combined with small windows
>Ford """""""""reliability"""""""""

> exellent exhaust sounding
> sexy neo classic muscle look
and that's all

this car is not for pragmatic worms

>Found On Road Dead

What are some cars for pragmatic worms?

I drive one just to spite faggots like you.

Mustangs are a women's car.

Ford Japan has been so hopeless they gave up selling V8 options in Japan and only imported a small number of ecoboost ones only to fill in vacant space in their dealerships and one of those costs like nearly $50,000.

But that's okay as no one gives a shit on Ford or the American fatstle car culture in general.
You are simply crazy to buy an American car in 2017.

imo

>But that's okay as no one gives a shit on Ford or the American fatstle car culture in general.
lol, fuck off proxy

$33,195 USD

Ford decided closing their business in Japan
MSRP of 2016 Ford Mustang was about 41k USD
MSRP of 2017 Chevy Camaro is about 43k USD

both are lame 4 bangers desu

100k USD.

Looks too feminine.

>Nagoya plate

No wonder the city is notorious for its people's revolting taste in everything.
Nagoyans are the worst.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/14/national/nagoya-finds-no-thing-bad-publicity-survey-deems-unpopular/.

About $33,000

>sportscar
>"pay more 150$ for sports pedals goy"

Does that include taxes and other crap?

If so I'm moving to Poland next

car's heavy as shit and the brakes are dangerously bad. 0/10 would not recommend

>t. Prius '''driver'''

>i remember being autistic and wanting to buy that car
you are still autistic and just because you have given up on your dream doesn't mean you're any smarter

kek
chinkroachivan btfo

Dude, you don't drive American muscle for the technological merits.you do it for the soul & attitude those things have.

Although I prefer older cars myself and never even seen these new muscle/pony cars from inside. I'm wondering if they're as antiseptic and emotionless as e.g. new BMWs are compared to their 80s/90s counterparts.

They kind of are :/

The point of getting a V8 mustang is to get 400 HP for under 40k. Buying one for more than that defeats the purpose. Yuropoors would be stupid to own one unless you wanted to be a speshul richfag

>mustang are a women's car
Are you secretly Indian?

Ponies _are_ luxury cars here. I know it must seem hilarious to you.

with V8 engine

a 400hp 5.0L V8 car for under 40k is a fucking steal, they also handle a lot better than the older 90's early 00;s shitbox mustangs. The interior is ugly tho

What the fuck Portugal

Oh, I fucked up the calculation, it's 48k usd, so the same as in Germany.

>Butthurt about paying $130 for stainless steel instead of matte pedals when in your banana republic, the car costs $100,000

GM shit breaks often, cheap as fuck to fix
Ford breaks down less, but when it does, it cost more
Dodge is reliable, but engineered in the most asinine way

GovernmentMotors is shit

Better question, can Europeans even buy a raptor?

$135 532

Yes there are 4 in my town including one on 44" tires

GM trim and interior plastics are cheap as fuck and will break easily but they're inexpensive to repair and their engines are very reliable
Ford build quality is better and the tech in Fords are more cutting edge, but they're a bit less reliable and a bit more expensive to repair though the vehicles are cheaper when new
Dodge/Fiat/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles look nice and are great when everythings in order but they fall apart and repairs are moderately priced due to weird engineering

Ford is the superior brand IMO; though the other two firms produce some interesting gems in their own right too.

you don't sound japanese at all

$44k

$38,397 CAD/$28,504 USD

feels good man

I don't usually like white cars but it looks nice in white, at least from that angle.