I just got this weed for £10, did i do good Sup Forums

I just got this weed for £10, did i do good Sup Forums

Not too good, but buying small quantities is always more expensive.
You weren't ripped off too much, i think, but then again, i'm not familiar with britbong prices

Youre good

it looks ok I normally pay about £10 per gram but its good quality stuff from an old couple in there 60s

Bad trim, looks fresh. Stems and shit...

It's fine I guess... but I'm glad I don't have to buy weed.

youre a fucking retard for picking up bud, get with the times and smoke shatter

Looks like decent herb, outrageous amount of stem though, but looks to be at least 1.5g of bud.

Shatter is the fucking meth of the cannabis world. Seriously why take a good thing and fuck it up. Smoke flower all day, it natural.

Most people prefer flowers to extracts. I'd even rather vape trim leaf than dab.

Yeah you did fine. A bit much stem but oh well

shatter, bho, concentrates are for fucken addicts. Cocaine leaves are okay to chew but when you extract it, you get a product not naturally made.

What the fuck even is shatter, I'm in the uk so I've only ever had the opportunity to buy bud

you did fine, looks about a gram and a gram per £10 is fine. but be warned:

if you keep going to dealers and buying 10 or 20 pounds worth you are more likely to get ripped. they're going to go across town and grab £10 worth of weed for some guy? why bother? they wont get angry over £10. and so on. when you buy larger amounts you get more value and get taken way more seriously.

I've started buying £50 worth sometimes if I'm buying with a friend but normally i just buy £20

trim leaf than dab, what a fucking edgy faggot. Get the fuck outta here, youd rather fuck yourself up with tar than smoke near pure thc. wow you have got to be triggered 110% of the time

smh still living in the stone age

Implying there's tar at 220 celsius.

Implying pure THC is a good thing.

Implying you're not an alcoholic if you only drink 80% spirits instead of beer.

Hahahaha
I bet you think dubs confirm this.

I smoked something called The Blue Shark. How high a quality would that be? Idk much about weed.

Mostly depends on how it was grown.

How high the quality is comes down to how well it was grown and processed. Strains IMO refer more to potential properties of the bud.

That is basically 1.5g. I'd say he did fine.

>implying it isnt

Yeah you did oraait

how exactly are people making conclusions simply from a picture?
In the UK its common to pay premium for good fresh strains, not all green is the same.
Since haze, lemon and cheese are almost all that is available, anything different is a premium

Look at this fucking delicacy

Not bad, usually £10 a gram here unless you buy online or have a good dealer.

Looks about 1.5g but with lots of stems, probably around 1g of weed, doesn't look like bad weed.

Pretty standard purchase tbh, you didn't do good or bad.

If I was buying more than £10 worth I'd be pissed if it had that many stems , but they're not going to pick out the best stuff for a £10 first purchase

If you have 1g thats it its fine and if you get lean smoking it. Why bfucks always post this shit? you are like fucking children needing to be walked through life knowing whats good and whats bad.

Bull shit.
My guy says that you give teh plant apple skins and that is the only thing that makes weed good.
Wiz Khalifa told him
I I know I get the dank

Strains are irrelevant unless you're buying online, dealers give you whatever they have. Maybe some london middle class dealers give people strains but most would look at you funny if you asked what strains they have

This. I smoked tones of weed and never paid.
> mfw my brother owns a dispensary

Lmao! Nice.

>my brother owns a dispensary

but.. that means you have to live your entire life as a chaldean. I would much rather pay for weed that be a dirtnigger

yo that's cool, tell a story or something

>1.5g
you've probably been buying 0.8g all your life

Weed must be illegal where you live

in spain i buy 1.5g for 5€, and its dank as fuck dispensary weed, so that would be very bad for me(unless it is hard as shit and hats tons of resin or is very compacted)
but i dont know the price in your country

That's about £5 worth where I am in the UK but it differs throughout the country

Looks sticky and heavy so no. Where I am in the U.K. the cheeky little street rat dealers charge a tenner for 0.6. My dealer does 1.2 for friends. Pretty fucking average bag you've got there m8. I'd definitely let it sit out of the bag for a bit otherwise your grinder isn't gonna turn and even if it does the buds are just gonna compact themselves.

if it's sticky and heavy it shouldn't make grinding harder as long as it's had a decent drying and curing time

medical state.

how the fuck would I know about dispensaries otherwise.

stop being retarded jameal, use your brain

this.
that's 1g tops, which is i good in the uk i guess, but its a lot of stems, quality good tho

where from spain?i Im going to Calella next summer

>how the fuck would I know about dispensaries otherwise.

Easily the most retarded thing I've read today

bcn is the real deal
lots of dispensaries and good dealers
also kek look at the captcha

will be for a short period of time in barcelona which dispensaries can you recommend and should i look out for niggers who are dealing?

nice herb

Ummm idk, maybe the fucking internet? I've lived in the south my entire life but I still know what the fuck a dispensary is and their basics of operation. Use your brain jameal.

i dont know about particular dispensaries since i only run off negros, but just to make sure go to the biggest you see because they usually have multiple floors with videogames and cool stuff
only go to dispensaries since people always rip off tourists thanks to price difference

only niggers like you wouldnt know what a fucking dispensary is
>get back to stealing cars tyrone

is the price difference really that big? At my place 2,5g is 25 euro

damn, here price is 5€/g, but when you start meeting some people they put more in your bag
and if you buy it from someone who doesnt know you they usually put 0.8g

Cool story bro. Also your fked up country is bankrupt and your'e unemployed.

holy shit even poor fucks like me could smoke my brains dumb in spain kek

>yor fucked up country is bankrupt
tell me something i dont know, whatever i live hella good so who gives a shit

>80 spirit
me and my friends are playing at 96%

this is my all time favorite liquor