youtube.com/watch?v=1oA7tn8ZYYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good luck hed pound your punk ass

I bet you cant even rip your shit off.

Hehe
This is true
He gets angry just talking
You couldn't take Jones.

But he take super male vitality and secret formula 12.

#socialjustice #notmypresident #sententiousracebaitingcuckboy

This shitlords ideology has lead to over 100 million deaths in the 20th century. I think he deserves a punch or two

Alex Jones is not exploitative and is a credible source of news and information.

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

YEAH WELL I BET MY DAD COULD BEAT UP YOUR DAD

He is Thoughtful and Articulate.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGgN-uk5o9w

Alex Jones brings us the real news. The news the Lamestream Media refuses to due to "journalistic ethics" or "an understanding of reality"

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

you guys are like really nice smart people and alex jones is a dumb bad person and he only makes videos because he's jealous of how cool and smart you are

A person who brings us such quality information and Reliable Product Endorsements deserves our full attention in his Political Analysis.

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

*tips fedora* m'lord you are a gentleman and a scholar

No he isn't. He's really really really smart. And does not sensationalize or go completely overboard for ratings, or to maintain a certain image. He is driven only by the truth, and i'm sure to his family and his internal monologue maintains the opinions he expresses on-air.

To believe otherwise would be cynical.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oA7tn8ZYYY

That music tho.

you're the first person to notice Alex Jones is a pundit and not a journalist and when someone wuestions that fact they are insisting Alex Jones is a really really smart and not just calling you a self indulgent dickhead who is brash and sententious

Ha ha ha "this is really happening."

I VOTED FOR TRUMP iIi vVvOTED FOrRr tTtRtUtMtPt I VOTED FOR TRUMP iIi vVvOTED FOrRr tTtRtUtMtPt I VOTED FOR TRUMP iIi vVvOTED FOrRr tTtRtUtMtPt I VOTED FOR TRUMP iIi vVvOTED FOrRr tTtRtUtMtPt I VOTED FOR TRUMP iIi vVvOTED FOrRr tTtRtUtMtPt

I voted for Trump.

Of that I have no doubt.

America stood tall and proud and in a half-unified voice said loudly "STUPID PEOPLE WANT OUR SAY TOO!"

>wake up sheeple also progress and white guilt smugness spending other peoples money frivolously
why do dumb cunts think they are smart and nice?
Do smart nice people talk loudly about how smart and nice they are, and try to rub it in people's faces?
miss me with that gay shit.

:^) Hey, if you don't like AMERICA then MOVE TO MEXICO. If you do not move to Mexico then you ARE A RACIST.

As you have not moved to Mexico I regret to inform you that you are Hitler incarnate.

the singer of the "Babasonicos" it's my instant-wanna-punch-face

he looks like a handsome boy

I voted for Trump.

Fuckin this

>extremely newfag voice
>"this is pepe the frog"

Thanks to this fella and his family we all are miserable pieces of shit in poberty and millions of lifes are taken with wars and else. Jacob Rothschild, you deserve a punch of each hand in this planet.

holy fug... complex and nuanced structural problems can be explained to be the work of one jew... o_O

Can anyone please identify to the type of Raptor?

people who have no influence or power should have violence inflicted on them for having opinions because I'm a rock breaker

This faglord too, fuck these zionist parasites

evil self hating ex-jew who ruins nations

nice old jewish man

butthurt op

Ooooh, you hard, nigga. You street.

reported to the secret service.

I'm not saying anything about white guilt. I can't stand the SJW's or the niggers either. But Trump is a dumb guy. He's a thin skinned little twat. And his supporters are piss ignorant retards or party-line towing hydrocephalics who had a vain hope of the other republicans reigning him in post election. I think Hillary was a ingenuine sycophantic twat, and Bernie would have been less effective as a president as Carter was.

I don't think Trump or his cabinet choices are Nazis. Nazis were smart. They understood eugenics, populism and rallying the whole. They used fear, intimidation, and strength effectively.

Trump and his supporters are all just a bunch of fuckin' retards. They're the hyperbolic facebook posts your 58 year old Auntie from Bumfuck Nowhere made manifest. The retards who called Obama "Nobama" and every 3rd post was about Gun Control to their audience of nothing but 2nd amendment supporters (sans maybe some budding liberal 14 year old girl who's rebelling around thanksgiving time).

So don't think me giving a shit about white guilt or male privilege or other nonsense. I just recognize Trump as Condensed Retardation. I mean, look at their supporters. They're like idiot football fans who are still going on and on about 'yay we won".

reported.

his name is Adrian Dargelos (or his "artistic name"), google it and find that I put one of the best fotos of him... I don't know why but I know lot of people that feels the same, his only face makes you wanna punch him

I'm absolutely a racist. Why would I move to mexico when it's full of Spics and people who do my lawn twice a month? You can't even fuck their women because they get pregnant with 12 seconds of sustained eye contact, regardless of contraception.

But Trump and his supporters are still retards.

sounds like this crybaby got muh education.
nah he's not smart enough to post like tbis.

Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan Alan

Yeah, education bad! Jingoism good! Being smart is faggy!

Let's have a Trump rally!

and you're still a crybaby

it just got worse folks.

And you're still a kike. Life goes on Trumpboy.

dumb as your friend I see.

JV basketball coach

MY ERECTION IS TRASCENDING THE EARTHLY DIMENSIONS
I VOTED FOR TRUMP

Which friend would that be.Trump? No chance. I can read.

Yeah, this seems about right for someone who did. You're not very smart. Here's something for you to paste on your facebook page.

sad

You have clearly not read THE ART OF THE DEAL.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP!

I VOTED FOR TRUMP!

Right? The world will be a much better place when everyone is as stupid and illiterate as trumps supporters.

Doubleplus good, Comrade! Hope you like vodka.

If I get dubs op gets HIV. rollin.

The Rothchilds are a dynastic banking family who established the state of Israel of stupid kike.

You mean the book that was Ghostwritten for him by the guy who later trashed Trump?

:^) You seem jealous of a man who literally owns houseplants worth more than your lifetime net income.

I've met tons of stupid rich people. You don't have to be smart to have money. You just need to be willing to do what the other guys won't.

Trump has a good basic handling on business, and he has a lot of people around him who compensate for his deficiencies, then he takes credit for their accomplishments. And they tend not to care because they're well compensated. At least when he actually pays up and doesn't try to get out of paying what he owes like a Jew.

See, I represent the viewpoint of Smart Conservatives. I'm a Reaganite through and through. And I also hate Commie Soviet pricks like Putin. And one thing I know is that beady eyed vodka snorting prick is going to have his head on a pike on the white house lawn before long.

stfu nigger

:^)
"I am"
No, you can't just declare yourself anything. I consider your appeal to authority stricken.

Regarding "stupid rich people"...

Well, if you're so damn smart then why are you so goddamn poor? I'll tell you why. You're stupid as fuck. Everyone knows if you were smart you wouldn't be poor. Wow, what a fucking moron!

How can I be a nigger? I'm not poor. Like you.

At best you're a working class schlub. I have more money divested across multiple investments than you'll ever earn in your entire life.

While true, you're still less an earner than the cost of some of Trump's houseplants.

I'm not poor. I have a shitload of money. Why do you think I'm sitting here close to 9:00 in the morning in my highrise condo watching the sun come up instead of the office? Because I make my own hours. Because I'm fiscally solvent.

How's life in moms basement?

all of my this

That may be. But that just means he's a dumbfuck who overpays for houseplants.

You work awfully hard for the inferior of Trump's shrubbery.

Can't have it both ways, see. Can't be proud of your own money, but say the money of others, unlike yours, is the product of mere dumb luck.

Lol the buttmad. Doesn't matter end of the spectrum you are on, Alex Jones has a punchable face. Stop being so defensive.

Due to the extensive research conducted by the University of Pittsburgh, it has been confirmed as a diamond is the hardest metal known to man. The survey is as follows:
Science was holding pocket walls of steel construction and crushed diamond strip up to 400 miles per hour, and what is happening with the car. And they built a wall in diamond and crashed into the car of steel more than 400 miles per hour on the wall, and the wall came out well. And they fell vehicle production with a brilliant 400 miles per hour on the wall, and there is no escape. They were 400 miles per hour on the diamond come from the car iron. Power hour Western New York. rammed a wall of metal up to 400 miles per hour from diamonds and shifted bombing plot spins million to 400 million miles from the sun, protecting the earth from a meteor the size of Washington's suburbs fell slightly in the middle of the Prussian access 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond of steel in the car more than 400 times per hour, and the result was 10,000 wayward plane to lose track of their progress, and make the accident died on the 10,000 buildings in the center of New York. These strands 400 miles to the diamond on a wall of iron. The results were inconclusive. And finally, they are placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of the car out of the wall along the miles of iron, and tested positive questioned the launch of the diamond the hardest time to know not only to launch one of the most difficult.

Wow, you are just the ultimate Trump fanboy. No thought, no understanding. Just fandom.

Lol booty bothered

He sells you snake oil and you are defending him.

You are shaming your family's name.

Well, how would you analyze your life - it being a failure, by comparison?

As far as respecting the greatest man in the whole universe, well, of course! I am not a mere merchant.

Um. CNN sells snake oil too. In fact, if you had the TV on a few hours ago you might have seen it.

I absolutely can. I earned mine through smart investment, the understanding of markets and due diligence when putting my money into other companies coffers.

Trump has a team of people who did it for him and he took credit for their work. And he doesn't have a good understanding of how business works. Nobody in business has as many lawsuits against them as they do. In general. for a company his size, you get 5-6 a year. When you get the amount he does, it's indicative of gross incompetence.

He runs things by whims. He's the little boy president. He wanted a pony as a kid, daddy got him a pony. Now he's grown up, he wants all the things he wanted, like a kid. But he doesn't realize now he has to play by the rules.

Also, just as an aside since we're being stupid and childish, he fucks his daughter. And I'm not even slagging him on that one. If I had a daughter who looked like that, I'd have spent her formative years up to my nuts in her guts too.

I think you might want to look the word "sarcasm" up.

I'm sure they do, but we aren't talking about CNN. That is a different retard. We are talking about the retard you are defending.

I should be more clear: just because I am making fun of you, doesn't mean I am from "the left" or support the "lamestream media". There are tons of retarded shit on both all sides. And you are sucking off one of the dumbest.

Probably so. I fall for bait sometimes. Given the rampant legit support for retards from all sides here, I'm not good at telling it apart. I guess I'm retarded too. Looks like I'm in good company.

Epic post. And Czech'd.

>just because I am making fun of you, doesn't mean I am from "the left" or support the "lamestream media"
It does now.
In the same way your fascist liberal ideologies now mean that anyone disagreeing with you is a hate-mongering homophobe Nazi, now anyone disagreeing with "the right" and its policies is a GigaCuck spouting Fake News.

That's the way it works now.

No, dude. Just because I dislike one person does not mean I like a specific other person. It doesn't work like that. Just because I hate pickles doesn't mean I love oranges. How is this difficult?

>But he doesn't realize now he has to play by the rules.
Faulty assumption.

>Trump has a team of people who did it for him and he took credit for their work.

If you're implying you had zero help forming your (assuming) lucrative position in life all on your own, without help from brokers, investment advisors, asset management assistance and capital portfolio services, you're lying.

Source: I've built a successful private industrial automation engineering firm from the ground up over the past 20 years.

>Also, just as an aside since we're being stupid and childish, he fucks his daughter.

Why can't there be one liberal on this planet that doesn't slander someone to get his point across.

>It doesn't work like that. Just because I hate pickles doesn't mean I love oranges. How is this difficult?
You misunderstand.
I'm not asking you if this is how it works.
I'm not defending the new mechanics of social politics.

I'm telling you: This is how it works now. Whether, myself, you, or any user in here likes it or not.

That's how it is now.

[spoiler]would still smash her anus like shrek[/spoiler]

red tailed hawk.

google image search is a thing

And you are straight up retarded. You legit have a learning disability. You honestly need several caretakers.

>disagreeing

Conservatives pretend that when they lie, it's just a matter of opinion. You don't disagree, you lie, and we expose you. Then you play the victim and project.