In this years Eurovision song contest, Swedens contribution is a song by a proper white nationalist...

In this years Eurovision song contest, Swedens contribution is a song by a proper white nationalist. This guy embodies health, vigor, youth, energy and agency.

This follows a trend recently in Sweden, when more and more people are waking up to the realities of human biodiversity and the effects of multiculturalism.

His name is Robin Bengtsson.
He even uses the fashy Synthwave estetics as stage setting.

Will he sing in swedish? Otherwise
>""""nationalist"""""

We are above petty chauvinism now. Europe's awakening is a collective effort.

So is he a pan-Europeanist? A European federalist? Whatever he is he's not doing Europe any favours by contributing to the death of his native language, and thereby the diminishing linguistic diversity of Europe.

Thank you for that fantastic show, Sweden!

Eurovision is just a political tool.

Russia should have won last year, and Ukraine had one of the worst performances.

This year it looks like we're going to be seeing a lot of melancholic female solo vocalists. Oh boy...

Our language doesn't die because I type in English right now, or because an artist sings in English to an international audience.

No. But if all swedes write in english, every day... And if all artist sing in english to all swedish audiences...

I don't give a

When you look so ficken byootiful

Clock, clock, clock, clock, clock, clock, clock, clock...

Mariette was better.

Like a German could understand. You have a language spoken by tens of millions. You have no idea what a threatened language looks like, and what it feels like to speak one.

I am of Greek origin. But I give you the point that no Greek can speak proper English.

>Lying to make Sweden look cool

I can't find anything about him being a nationalist. Btw, lets be honest, he wouldn't have been allowed to represent Sweden if he was.

Or we could just keep it realistic and accept that there aren't many singers who express their political views.

Gothenburg 2018, I guess. Or if not, Rome 2018.

dude doesnt look swedish at all desu

He looks more Swedish than Måns, plus his last name is so typically Swedish.

Be glad we didn't send that criminal Hood rat.

who? I dont watch this shit

We are chad nationalists now

I guess he means Boris René.

Robin is an intellectual

You melfest faggots try to justify your faggotry every year by attaching some redpill concept. Just admit you enjoy Swedish pop music.

First it was Mans Zelmerlow and some supposed homophobia, now it's this fuckboi and white nationalism. Give it a rest.

I meant Nano, that guy was in prison just some years ago and he got second place.

Burger spitting hard truth.

Oh yes, I read that, but his song was good whatsoever.

OP here, I don't give a fuck about eurovision, I just want to meme this guy as a fascist.

>I don't give a fuck
Neither does Lisa Ajax.

wtf I want a Swedish wife now

Come on mate, Swedish is not a threatened language. Hungarian is far from it, too, despite every young person with half a brain fleeing the country. Although it really does suck that I'm not sure that my children will speak Hungarian while the language is by far the best thing about belonging to this nation.