I'm fucking pissed /spee/...

I'm fucking pissed /spee/. I pay for my sports Sky Sports subscription and not only does it go up in price every fucking month, but the bastards think letting me watch Chinese Football at midnight is going to make it worth every penny.

Why do Sky Sports think they can charge mad prices when they lost the Champions League and give ,e Chinese football, Pro Kabaddi and fucking 10pin bowling in return!?

Because in 2015 they chose to spend £4.176bn to prevent bt sports to get their part of the EPL, despite the fact they were nowhere near to have this kind of money in the bank.

Now they have to pay, so now you have to pay. Simple as that.

mo-o!

I get BT for free. It's probably better than Sky at this point anyway.

Some PL games
Bundsliga
Serie A
French and Portuguese leagues
MLB
NHL
Moto GP
UFC
College Football
Champions League
Aussie football
Some rugby and tennis
Other random shit like speedway and rodeo

Only missing NFL, F1, golf and cricket.

HIBIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BT Sport has The Ashes now I think

>when senpai starts acting like a bitch

this

Yeah they've got the next series in Australia as they've bought out the rights for all Aussie games.

They've got that Radio 1 guy Greg James hosting.

>crypto hibike threads
I like this.

DREAM SOLISTAAA was so much better; I skip this new shit OP. ED is decent though

They probably figured you're okay with wasting your money away since you're already doing it with your life by watching Japanese cartoons for kids

>Later in the light novels, Shuuichi tries to grow closer to Kumiko and nearly confesses to her the night before their final concert and he also gives Kumiko a hair decoration that’s shaped like the white flower Taki gave his wife before he proposed. Asuka mentions the hair decoration on Kumiko after her graduation ceremony and asks if it’s from her “boyfriend." Kumiko stumbles and eventually says yes which means that Kumiko also likes Shuuichi. In addition to this, she also confessed that she loves him, and they start going out later in the novel.

REKT

hibike thread lads

THICC

If it triggers you (which it clearly does), I'll happily pay money for animu.

And just what the fuck is wrong with Pro Kabaddi?

you're partaking in the whole football money circus and then moan about price hikes? you're a fucking idiot. It's YOUR fault.

The point is. Companies like Sky, BT and Virgin think that by giving you a "choice" you are in full control of what you pay for and what you can watch. When really it's all artificial bullshit, and you don't watch half of the shit that you pay for and they know it. It's just like that South Park episode with cable tv companies.

>Some PL games
The real meat
>Bundsliga
fair enough
>Serie A
kek
>French and Portuguese leagues
even bigger kek
>MLB
what brit gives a shit?
>NHL
what brit gives a shit?
>Moto GP
boring
>UFC
good
>College Football
what brit gives a shit?
>Champions League
The real meat
>Aussie football
Absolute waste of fucking money. Like OPs chinese football
>Some rugby and tennis
fair enough
>Other random shit like speedway and rodeo
Again a waste of money

I'm seriously not surprised people illegally stream most of their sport from dodgy, ad-filled websites. Because sports packages are one huge rip off.

it exists

>extending the time you can say "kabaddi kabaddi" after you tag someone to 30 seconds instead of in one breath
>professional

Why is Hibike Sup Forums's favorite anime?

yes

then LoGH
then yurus

>I watch Anime and Sports

>Why do Sky Sports think they can charge mad prices when they lost the Champions League and give ,e Chinese football, Pro Kabaddi and fucking 10pin bowling in return!?

because you keep paying for it anyway?

>being a liverpool supporter and weeb

Life is great, user.

They're having a laugh. Who dies first, Sky or ESPN? The tv rights bubble is going to explode right in their face any year now.

They pay Henry £4m a year.

Oh I see they Thierry is on Sky Sports. Totally worth £500 a year now!

All we want is to watch live games. Cut out all the shit and charge less for subscriptions.

The NFL charges £105 for all of this. PL needs to get on that shit. There's no excuse, the NFL still has tv deals that are bigger than the PL's.

>he has a woman who loves him enough to pose nude
>You do not
really makes u think...........

>>>>>>>"""""""(((((((woman))))))))""""''''

But I'm serious!

kumiko a shit

>Bowling
>kabaddi
>chinese football

SAVAGE

you get what your TV license buys you

kek here you get all of the champions league, la liga, epl, bundesliga, and europa league games free with a cheap cable subscription
kys

>free with a cheap cable subscription

you're paying for cable
they all now provide streaming services at extra no charge

I'd like to point out that big EPL games were only available on PPV back when I was in high school

The only real answer in this thread. If you don't like it OP, stop paying for it.

I want to smell Kumiko's hair.

smell the fluffy heh

Yeah, and what, they're pretty much my two favorite hobbies along with video games.

It's probably not. This one guy has just been posting it a bit recently with sports related talk so others have joined in.

dumb animeNEET

I bet you kiss girls! Kek