I have a cuck fetish and desperately want to see her sucking another mans cock

I have a cuck fetish and desperately want to see her sucking another mans cock.

so easy,
0. leave a note on your desk with the location of the camera in your room
1. take Rohypnol.
2. quickly don your disguise
2.5. turn on the camera you've hidden in the room
3. Fuck the ever loving shit out of her.
4. I mean, some Martian tantric sex getting her to preach to old gods in dead languages fuck her, then pass out
5. wake up and remember nothing, find note, watch video
6. stranger dicking your girl makes you diamonds
7.kill yourself for having such a degenerate fetish

Tldr

Take drug to forget. Set up cam. Fuck girl. Wake up and remember nothing. Watch video

Tldr

leave holly alone you cuck

She's so pretty.

Doesn't mean you have to be a cuck about it

Yes I do, how you know her?

I'm friends with her you cunt, stop posting these threads

No fight me, or fuck her.

You a guy or girl?

Link her to thread.

you lazy fuck.

She could suck on mine

Tldr

Could I please watch?

Fuck yeah. Post more of her

How about we all line up and she can suck all our dicks? I'm first.

Mind if I use her ass first then she can suck me to clean me off

Yeah and OP can go last lol

That would be great
You can do what you like with her.

No, I'd rather just watch.

Got any underwear photos mate?

Ant wait to use both holes. Got any nudes? I'm about to blow to her?

Sadly no nudes

... is she not your girlfriend? Who doesn't have nudes of their girlfriend. Unless you just don't wanna post them.

Maybe he's just testing the waters with his fetish.

No, she's just a girl I know.
Maybe I'm a pathetic loser.

Nah. It's just a fetish man. You should make her your girlfriend and let her fuck other dudes.

okay so I have an idea OP, since I see this thread every. single. day.
1. shut down your computer, get off your lazy fat ass and get a fucking job, get a girlfriend, do SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

OR

2. Die. Because you're right. You're absolutely pathetic. Let me tell you right now, this girl, whom I know (and you don't) will never, ever be with you. nor will she ever speak to you, go near you, do absolutely anything to please you.
You mean nothing to her.

You are nothing. Get a life.

You should fuck her, and send him pics of you fucking her.

Nah. you know why? because I actually have some respect. Anyway, what makes you think I'm a guy? and if I was, what makes you think she'd fuck me? Girls aren't obedient objects put on earth just to please boys. Seriously, learn some respect you absolute waste of space.

Link her to thread

she's seen them all lmao, and I'm telling you right now this guy doesn't know her. He's just some creep who's found her online and become obsessed. She doesn't even speak to him.

Good, so she knows what a pathetic loser I am.

Want to cum on her face

Tits or gtfo

>get a girlfriend
Sure, holly would be nice.

Hi, I'm her.
To all you guys talking about fucking me, I would never fuck any of you and it makes me laugh knowing you all think you can have anyone you please, because you're all just greasy boys who spent the entirety of their lives staring at a computer screen, none of you are good enough for any girl I've ever known.

As for you 'OP' I don't know you. You don't know me. We don't speak, we don't hang out and let me tell you right now, I would never do a thing to please you. You're just a pathetic little neckbeard wasting your life away hiding behind anonymous on 4 chan. It's sad really. (funny for me though :))
Go ahead, spend your life fantasizing about other boys fucking me, just know while you're doing that, I'm out having a life, having fun, all without you. Ciao. :)

You're beautiful, could I be your slave?

Hi, I'm actually her
To all you guys talking about fucking me, do it. It turns me on knowing all you pathetic boys want to fuck me.

As for you 'OP' I wish I knew you so I could suck everybodies cock and send pictures of it to you while you jerk off in a corner. Ciao. :)

kek

HAHAHAH, shut the fuck up lmao.

I will spend my life fantasizing about you being with other men.

>hi, I'm her
Proof

More pics.

I put an ad on cl for a married woman. Met her this morning. Her husband listened to us fuck. Came buckets inside her pussy. Total stranger. Her husband wont fuck her unless shes full of cum. Regret is starting to set in

no one cares

Now im sad brah

good

Cmon be a buddy

Is anyone can help or and to identify this Raptor?

That's an emu user.

Easier said than done for our fellow OP here but pretty much yeah, this is the attitude to win fellow friends

Not the guy but did that honestly trigger you that much?

As much as you might like to deny it, the majority of you are and always will be. Honestly I feel for you women, if guys are struggling to learn about consent then we're all fucked kek