I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself is life worth living should I blast myself?

I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself is life worth living should I blast myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no and no. Just suffer endlessly till the day you die believing your suffering will end and you'll then live the same pathetic life again and again forever, without knowing you are caught in an infinite loop.

doesn't killing oneself means you are going back to the cycle?

Ok papa roach. Go back to 2001

If you're willing to kill yourself, why not just move and start over? It's not that expensive and would take just a few weeks to a month to set up. But seeing how your on Sup Forums posting shoppeed horse pussies, I'm guessing you don't try at anything...
Make the changes you twat

One day child

Join the Army
or ISIS
or something
and blow yourself up

>But seeing how your on Sup Forums posting shoppeed horse pussies, I'm guessing you don't try at anything...
Not Op but holy shit I lost it. I need to sleep more.
But yeah OP listen to this guy.
Think less and do more. Find out what you values are and set goals that align with them. Maybe learn meditation. Life CAN get better but only if you make it better.

Don't do it faggot, just get away and do something with yourself instead of posting on this shit heap of a website

Or don't take my advice and kill yourself, I don't give a fuck

Its a Tupac. Go back to school you little stain

Kill yourself or make a cup of coffee, which sounds best to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=eXvBjCO19QY

Go do some sport lazyfag

Become Batman. Go on a killing spree. Do what you've always wanted to do. Ending your life like that is a boring way to go. If you're ready to give up, you might as well go out with a bigger bang than just blasting yourself in the shower.

It is when you fuck your girlfriend in the ass enough her anus looks different.

>proves the level of mental retardation of the users on this board
id like to go back to the way things were in 2005 but things changed, and that's the way it is.

I have no answer for you, but how does the girl in that picture walk around all day without poo just constantly falling out of her ass. Holy fuck that's a big asshole...

Papa Roach? Are you serious?

Yeh cos OP reminded me of that song last resort? idk i thought i was being funny. Feel a bit stupid now. I don't talk to a lot of people irl

Who's Tupac? You mean nirvana right?

looks like horse pussy. very high mileage horse pussy

I believe that's a horse vag and ass shopped on that girls ass, if memory serves me.

should ask yourself why you're listening to stupid nigger music

Oh hay, thats mai life.

Have a blast!

is that a horse ass/pussy shopped onto a human body?

no, retard.