Current year

>current year
>still not converted to islam

Islam is has by far the most epic traditions and rituals, why are you normies still neckbeard atheists and cucked christians?

Just look at the passion for fucks sake
youtube.com/watch?v=iSTh0ybvSLk&feature=youtu.be&t=773

Show me anything of any other religion that is as cool as this shit, i'm waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christians always want to get drunk and be cuckold or femdomed.

stfu terrorist

>sand nigger traditions and rituals
>supposed to be taken seriously

Wew lad.

My favorite Western tradition

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58

still waiting on what cuckstianity has to offer

Christian girls terrorize Islamic men unless they get a good dick pounding.

oi vey

wallahi brother inshallah you shall be deheaded for your kuffar insults

>current year
>religion

Heuhuehuehehe kebabs are funny

Yes, goyim, islam is a very cool and tolerant religion that enriches every nation it injects itself into, better get on that open borders shit oy gevalt

Poke poke poke

The slaughtering of your kind is our coolest tradition muslim scum

how open minded and tolerant

When I'm done drinking beer and having a charred steak I'm gonna ya muslums

God bless Assad

Passion isn't everything.

Hinduism has by far the most epic traditions and rituals, why are you normies still neckbeard atheists and cucked christians?
>fixed
Go to sleep Abdul

And after I'm done shaking the bacon to Marilyn monroe.

the only passion in atheism is the feminazi cucks that want to overthrow society, the other atheists are nihilistic morons who just smoke weed all day and think about how they want to kill themselves

smells like week old pork in here...

masturbation is allowed in islam as long as it's a sexual emergency, checkm8 atheist, you ain't got shit

also you can take little boys in the ass aswell if it's a sexual emergency, which doesn't exist in cucked christianity, checkm8 once again

Then I drink jack Daniel's while I'm using a vibrating flesh light to fox news and black soap opera on vh1.

So you want me to fuck goats and give up booze?

Heavy drinking is what makes fucking goats fun in the first place!

Honestly if I'm gonna covert I wanna be a Jew! I hear they run the world anyway!

As a good person, you get to go to sleep knowing you're a good person. Checkm8 MuzzHicks

>have you guys heard about the new ground breaking scientific discovery that came out of islamic institutes recently?!?!?!?!

>yea me neither
said the last 1000 years

goats can be very loving and tender creatures if you treat them right fucking retarded mongoloid, all of these retarded autists who insult goatfucking without even trying or at least looking into it.

alcohol is the cause of all of the cancerous, devient and ungodly activities within the west.

so yes giving up alcohol would be the best thing for anyone who drinks to do

becuz i dont believe in fairy tales.

>you can take little boys in the ass aswell if it's a sexual emergency, which doesn't exist in cucked christianity
Someone needs to inform the Catholic church.

Christian farmers let's their goats get with other farmers, Muslim ones pimp them out!

There are already much more Muslims in this world than needed.

>sexual emergency
wtf is 'sexual emergency'

everyone knows atheism and niggers are the thing that poison this earth and muslims have always been the scapegoat for the west to unload all their problems on, take the redpill faggot open your fucking eyes

We need more Christian girls so we can see them crying when a Muslim fucks their mom and aunts instead of them every time.

basically if you're so horny and about to fornicate or commit adultry because of it, then you can jerk off to relieve yourself and empty the sack

You forgot about the jews, Ahmad

I wouldn't know, because as I hinted at before, I have no use for sand niggers or anything to do with their "culture." Christianity is garbage just like Islam.

Since you are such a huge fan of Islam though, I find it rather baffling that you would break any of it's most basic tenets like this though. Openly mocking and ridiculing other Abrahamic faiths is a huge no-no in Islam.

Multiple wives and slave girls are allowed in islam.

wallahi kuffar i dare you to say that in my ummah, sahbi wata-al we would bring peace upon your sweet kuffar ass if you know what i mean

muhammad once said: Wal ba'thu hakku mavla inna athayna, when a kuffar tried to question his faith.

>shitting in the streets
>worshipping a river that is basically the world's largest sewer
>being a paid shill for Microsoft

Uh, no Gupar, I don't think so.

eat pig and die

>talks about curry niggers
>thinks he's talking about muslims

yup, exactly what i'd expect from a product of western education, wallahi is the caliphate arrives you're the first to get executed inshallah

slow down muhammad you're starting to fuck yourself

sorry brother, sometimes the disgusting western propaganda and lies get to me and i get very passionate you know

You call Islam "the religion of peace" because you believe that when the entire planet converts to Islam there will be peace, since no other religion remains to fight with. Plain bullshit. How peaceful is your current Islamic world with the almost entirely eradicated minority religions in it?

And then said: Wu bakkha ghus w'lzua bukkhu grr

it's because of the filthy kuffar shia which is a western funded sect of islam to destabilize and cause civil wars amongst muslims, the sunni are the only true muslims and yes if there was a sunni caliphate that spans the globe there would be eternal peace till judgement day

Why would a self-respecting Westerner have any desire to practice the rituals of primitive sandmonkeys?

>moonlanding

you do realise that the moonlanding is a fucking scam cooked up by nasa to get more taxpayers money right, fucking retard

>shia which is a western funded
Is Iran considered there the part of the west? And how come other sunni gangs fight against IS?

>argues that Islam is wonderful
>doesn't know anything about it's key demographics

yes iran is funded by america, but in the eyes of the public they pretend like enemies so that no one suspects that in fact they are the closest alliance in human history, possible even closer than israeli-america alliance

Because I'm not a coward, muslim men are the biggest cowards on the planet. Look at Syria, cowardly islamic garbage won't even stand up and fight for their women and children, they just run away. Muslims are utter surrender monkeys.

those are shia, try again faggot, only sunni are true muslims.

assad was actually born in israel and raised by orthodox jews and was educated in an american university

Because I don't want to be shot like the scum of the earth?

>t. achmed mohammedson goatfucker

>yes iran is funded by america
And has been funded even before the discovery of America, and Europeans invented shiism. facepalm.jpg

All muslims are the same, that's the thing about these sand countries, 99% of their male population have no will to fight, they simply run away like useless cowards at the first sign of trouble.

The word "muslim" should become synonymous with the word "coward" from now on.

This. Why will none of these grown men fight for their countries? Is pride and courage just a Western thing?

Because Islam is archaic enough to forbid blood and organ donation

>click click whistle click

Islam is by far the most retarded thing mankind has dreamed up.

mohamid is an asshole

>lacks reading comprehension skills

and paedophile

kek's been had,love you bro

what

see (you fucked up in your response)

OP has cowardly fled

True to form. All muslims are cowards.

Ave Maria, faggot

Why do you even need a religion?

>sect has existed since the alleged death of the mythical Mohammad
>is a product of Western Imperialists

'MURICA, FUCK YEAH!

Of course it is, but Pro Wrestling is really real.

>Is pride and courage just a Western thing?

No, East and South East Asian cultures tend to have it as well. Things like honor are completely foreign to sand niggers though.

Wouldn't they rather behead a white male like me than convert, i don't get it.

Fuck off sand nigger.

Anyone can to identify this raptor.