The whole leftist agenda is to discredit not just Trump but anyone else who decides to follow in Trump’s footsteps...

The whole leftist agenda is to discredit not just Trump but anyone else who decides to follow in Trump’s footsteps. The Leftists are afraid that after decades of New World Order successes like globalism and unchecked immigration Trump’s ideas will spread and undo the New World Order framework that the Left has carefully built.

A global economy strongly connected via free trade, eventually leading to a single world government are absolutely necessary if we are to survive as a species. Now that technology has given us weapons capable of ending human existence, tribalism(nationalism) must be left behind, else destruction of the human race is eventually inevitable. We need globalism. It sucks right now because all nations aren't on the same socio economic level. These are growing pains. If we keep up this "took our jobs" mentality, we will never advance as a species. I have hope that as automation begins to seriously fuck up the labor market, we will leave this mentality that you have to work to live behind. Then finally we may be able to move forward.

Snowflake thread? Noice

(Exstreamist Opinion)

Humans will be better off when you die.

you dont get it do you
if you end up in a global state order then therell be no competiting nations no detteren to stop a nation from doing what it wants onto its people monopoly on things never works as exampled in the business world theres no progress only sneaky schemes and if there will be completely control over world banks, health, militiary we will all be doomed as anyone opposing anything against the state for any justified reasons will be ridden of completely
hell they can even start a hunger games like state with us and we wont be able to oppose this under one world order (litreally the rich playing on the poor)
tl;rd one world word or control over the whole world can never be monopolised or else were all doomed , we need other nations to keep other nations in check

They don't think about it from your perspective though. "New world order" isn't a relevant or common term among leftists. They're really just emotional and self entitled through handed down narratives and PC liberal talking points. You give them too much credit. They're fucking dumb and they're being used and manipulates by other forces like Soros

the problem with globalisim is that most cultures are garbage around the world. The chinese are selfish to the extent they don't care if they get others killed to be rich. Africa is just as selfish and lazy. The political corruption is through the roof everywhere.
America has made the most progress of any country period. Thats based off of individual freedom and small government. This has been abandoned for some time.
Shitty cultures should be cut off from the world until they have their Renaissance.

If you can't compete with an uneducated, non-english speaking migrant worker who's willing to pick fruit for pennies on the dollar then you've got a whole other set of problems to worry about.

Enjoy your tax return this year because we're the one's footing the bill for that stupid wall. Gook luck having Mexico pay for it AFTER the fact. Let me know when Canada pays off our national debt just because the orange man tweeted they had to.

Their handlers who manipulate these useful idiots however do. AKA George Soros

Not if you maintain strong "states" rights in your global constitution. Like a global version of the US.

>muh global economy

Wrong, borders are like walls holding in a pool of treasure, and the West is on the mountain top with a pool filled with gold....remove the walls and it spreads to lower terrain. I wish to retain my hard earned standard of living thanks.

They are self sustaining in their own ignorance though. The shit they sincerely believe in is not the truth, but merely a sensational and hardly factual argument about the truth.

Sensational but lacking in sense

New World Order you say?

You really dont get it, do you?

You speak of the entire left as if it's just a bunch of whiny transgender liberal arts college students and it's simply not true. They are just the loudest most attention getting "leftists". Personally I don't consider them left at all, due to their totalitarian tactics. It's the same as considering every person on the right a member of the nazi party. It's a bullshit stereotype intended to shut down any meaningful discussion before it can start.

I will support an "open border" (strong vetting but easier to get into the US) as soon as all social benefits disappear and we start taking liberty seriously.

Nah, the money Mexico gets from remittances is larger than Mexico's oil industry. We are going to tax the fuck out of that, which will be how they pay for the wall.

That's nationalism, which is the thing supposedly gotten away from with all this

All social benefits? So be successful, or starve? Pure Darwinism is what you are hoping for?

That's what the aliens are for.

No, dickhead. Receive as much money as you are useful. Take the risk to create wealth, or help another risk-taker in generating the wealth. One pays more than the other.

Remittances have actually gone UP since his election, as will the cost of produce because none of you are willing to pick it for next to nothing.

you have to maintain some sort of cultural identity. The point of tying the global economy together is to make large scale war unthinkable as it would be financially ruinous to everyone. It's not to homogenize every culture to be exactly the same. What's wrong with a global free market economy, with a set of rules that applies to everyone?

So what if you are unable to "create enough wealth? To meet your survival needs? What happens to you?

Yeah it's actually a good thing they have gone up, they realize they better send what they can now.

Give me a real scenario. Don't give me a vague fucking bullshit hypothetical.

Are you talking about mentally-handicapped people? Are you talking about dipshit college students that have no practical skills?

They got kicked in the ass this last election, but if we don't keep them on the ropes they'll recoup.

We really should start hanging communists, but they're so deeply embedded in our financial system that, even though we now have control of all 3 branches of government, they'll be nearly impossible to root out for a generation.

When you're an old executive in 30 years, be sure never to hire a communist.

Fucking liberal shills. Get out, we don't need you, go to Sweden or Mexico, you don't belong in our countries.

>you can work for a major corporation and contribute to it's success
>why can't you run your own major corporation?

Conservatives see politics as a competition. >you're still stuck in the 18th century thinking

>living for your species

Just don't breed and enjoy life, doesn't matter how fucked the earth will be, you won't be there.

Putting a tax on remittances would mean that Mexico would receive less. It wouldn't mean they'd pay for the wall, it'd mean that everybody on this side would.

Plus if there was a huge tax they'd just mail cash (as a lot already do) instead of wiring it.

Mexico's not paying for it, we are.

Ok, since you aren't getting my point, and it appears to be triggering you. Sure, what if you are mentally or ohysically unable to work? Or lets say you'e a welder, you make a decent living, but you get laid off because there's too many welders and are out of work for a while. How do you survive with no social safety net?

So full of hate... ill never understand people like you...

I only wish your ancestors had this same attitude. You wouldn't be here shit posting.

the thing that boggles me the most is: when there's a convenient and logical explanation like this one (and i imagine, many more), THEN WHY IS THE GOING-TO ARGUMENT STILL b-B-BUT RIGHT IS RACIST!!

The left likes to think they are indeed high and mighty, but why does it seems that these arguments are so hidden, or secret?

Just that it's in opposition to the globalism being preached as the inevitable necessity of the human species. Altruism sounds nice too, but humans are hopelessly selfish, and if you ignore that petty localized selfishness you're doomed to have it manifest in unacknowledged ways.

A free internet to allow easy cultural exchange along with a pragmatically required nationalism is the superstructure that whatever could develop, will. Trying to speed up the progression to globalism is bad for society, it has to develop from a genuine sense of togetherness. It's like the anti-Israel Jewish culture, establishing a Jewish state is still desired, but don't get ahead of ourselves.

Small penises. Short man syndrome. lack of intelligence. It really is that simple.

That was the whole point, why would you care wether society grows great after you go tits up?

This is all about destroying the USA and taking from the white people their success.

Well admittedly the idea would be to stop the flow to put pressure on Mexico.

wrong

Proves my point

>t. left wing fuckwit

Agreed.
They are pissing themselves.
They can't stump the Trump though
TRUMP 2020!!!!

>why would you care

Alas, you've finally discovered the difference between left and right.

>Renaissance

I'm pretty sure you mean "enlightenment".

>Super triggered right now

Individuals create their own safety nets, buddy. Meditate on this: A right is not a right if it forces a duty on someone else.

You have a right to read a book, you do not have a right to force someone to write it for you.

You have a right to save and spend your money as you see fit, you do not have a right to force someone else to spend their money on you.

I get that people like you can't think outside of the box, but the point of a free economy is that people drive the market. If there are no welding jobs in one city or state, move to where the jobs are. Why the fuck would you stay in a city that has no jobs for you? That's what happened to Detroit. If you stay behind in shitty situations like that, you definitely deserve to starve.

Any grievances you have in regards to failing businesses should be directed at the government. For example, did you know that in Detroit, small businesses pop up all the time and because they don't register (pay the city money to exist) and they don't pay taxes (apart from whatever sales tax), they immediately get shut down by the politicians there?

As long as there are people who have no respect for other humans, have no respect for live; as long as people don't care for one another in an understanding that being well advances us as a society and a race in general; as long as you accept other people's poverty and demise to advance your own standing, checks and balances seem (!) to be the best option, though I doubt they are.

You will never admit it, even to yourself but that attitude is the excact same one expressed by the SJW crowd. The "everyone but us is wrong and stupid, and I refuse to listen to any opposing view point". You are exactly the same as they are.

it is truly a shame that many on the right claim to be capitalist yet it is obvious from their rhetoric they have never bothered to read any adam smith

This is a random person's number that was posted: +31654770193 Have fun!

Sounds like you don't want to work and instead mooch off the people making the robots. Get a job

No.. Theyre afraid of an idiot who goes on twitter rampages like a 15 year old whenever someone hurts its feelings, an education minister with no experience in education and a distain for public schools being pushed through, and a man who seems to think he can shit all over the worlds lawn and hes just being "tough" when in actuality homeland security, your economy and well being rely greatly on your relationships with other countries, and his douchiness is severing all these relations that took centuries to maintain.

Anyone who actually still unironically supports and likes trump after all hes done is a moron. Its fine to be right winged. Its fine to hate them dumbass berkely protestors. Its fine to have issues with extreme left liberals yelling in peoples faces.. But man..

Trump is a conman. You were had and you have been cucked so hard and theres no debating it anymore even.

'Alas' doesn't mean what you think it means

You still refuse to answer the very first question I asked you. All you do is talk around the issue and unsult me, presumably to make yourself feel superior. What the fuck happens to the people who cannot for WHATEVER reason keep up? It's a simple question.

Because that was a shitty arguement.
Under critical analysis it makes zero sense.
The left loses in a logical debate so they stick to sacre tactics and fear mongering.
I know that souns like just buzz words but seriously. Think about what i said. Think about it for yourself. Don't take it from me. Just observe them.
The guy below answers why that is bullshit pretty well. But you could make an even stronger case then that when it comes to currency regulation to keep entire economies from tanking. If we don't maintain seperate currencies then we cannot independent regulation inflation rates on them. One spike in a gloabl currency could lead to decades of hunger, homelessness, and diesease. Look up how the fed saved us during the financial crisis. If we had a global currency that would have been impossible. Regardless of how a financial crisis happened (which I agree the banks were fucking stupid) we need independence in order to maintain safety from economy bubble bursts like this.
Its for the greater good of litterally everyone everywhere for all time and I'm probably understating that.
Plus uniting a world that shares tottaly different beliefs is like putting a fucking rabid dog at cat in the same pin and eatching them go at it till one dies.

The world isn't a fucking disney movie. Things that would work in a perfect world are highly destructive in the real world.
Niggas need to learn to seperate fantasy from reality and quit acting like they have the moral high ground for believing in a flase utopian society.

I see you have absolutely zero knowledge of what the rest od the world is like or any knowledge of history. May I suggest reading a book?

>chinese dont care who dies to get rich

Thats really your huge glaring retarded remark.

China isnt involved in wars and policies all over the globe on anywhere near the scale america is and has been since the 50s. Thats kind of how you got rich as a country.. Bending world policy and trade to your advantage no matter the cost of life.

I would rather wait until the slower economies catch up, then consider globalism. There's no reason to rush. Stop pushing so hard and let such a system evolve when the time is right. That will not be in your lifetime.

>he thinks the handful of SJWs who shit up reddit represent half of the world

The alt-SJWs are just as blind as the regular ones.

Not that user but I'll answer it for you.
Fuck the people who can't keep up.
Stop making excuses for people who don't want to work and contribute to society.
I used to be a little fucking faggot and pretend everybody else made up my problems. But I had several people in my life tell me to quit being a little fuck boi and grow up. So i did.
Now I can take care of myself and I'm happy those people put a boot up my ass.
Had those same people consoled me and told me I was right and that the world was agianst me, I'd still be a fucking peice of shit till this day.
So congradulations bitch, you are exactly whats wrong with the world. Stop making excuses for people and let them grow up.
The world isn't sunshine and rainbows candy boi

In regards to your first question, a few things happen: 1) Individuals take care of their family members, or they pay other people to do it for them (funding a market for professionals that already exists).

2) Charitable people take care of these people with special needs (which already exists and surprisingly these special needs guys are harder workers than fresh-out-of-college millennials).

3) States can vote to have or not have social benefits for special needs individuals.

I'll concede that I wasn't clear when I said "no social benefits." I meant federal. The reason I am okay with voting in individual states is because social benefits aren't mentioned in the Constitution, which means it falls back on states to decide on it; people are free to leave their state if they disagree with whatever tax law gets passed.

And the point of states being free to do this is that it forces states to start competing against each other for population/business.

governments remove bariers to trade by provide regulating markets and making them more stable, providing public goods, and insuring the nations currency has value

a taxless utopia would be great, but it is not practical in reality

any grievence you have with the public sector can be directed at the private sector

when there is demand for something the invisible hand will insure there is a supply
when the private sector fails to meet a market demand the market just hires the public sector

if the private sector was so much more efficient there should be no issue with competing with the public sector

however in reality it turns out the privates sector is not so efficient and cannot always meet market demands

Sounds like someone's in denial.

That's all I wanted him to admit. If he believes that he needs to fucking own it. I happen to strongly disagree, but that's not the point.

Anyone please can to try identify Raptor?

Not an arguement

Logic isn't welcome here user

I agree and don't see anything wrong with it, leftism is cancer, maximum pain should be inflicted on any left thinking retard, constantly.

Thank you for a well reasoned argument. I disagree with it, but I was expecting, fuck them let them die.

Yeah ofcourse thats what you wanted him to admit because it allows you to falsely believe you have the moral high ground so you can continue to live in a flase state of superiority.
Facts don't matter to you faggots. Just feelings.
Get a job

is it a bird?

The problem with conservatives is their Christianity. It's hard to take people seriously when they worship made up gods.

>implying we would be better off with the spirit cooking witch

Found the left wing retard

You seem to be under the impression there is a right side and a wrong side, that bias is a universal trait every single person has, and that you live in a country of 300 000 000... Meaning that even if stupid lefties who are all wrong are a huge minoroity, you can still find like a million people to prove everything they think its wrong and everything you think it right.

Not knowing these things makes me think you're terribly undereducated, or 15 years old.

are you saying we should take all the labor supply and apply to the labor demand, and make that mandatory?

More and more people are seeing this OP please keep spreading the word.

We are creating more and more supporters of Trumps agenda everyday. Some will never convert especially those who live off government handouts, but we get more and more middle class voters everyday.

Trump 2020

When are you gonna make an arguement?
Calling me stupid doesn't count

I hated Hillary Clinton just as much as anyone.. But listen to yourself. Its all you have left. "Well hillary..." jesus christ seriously?

She was the same old corrupt bullshit... Which was honestly better than this guy whos got china pointing missiles at you now, and filling your cabinet with billionaires who clearly have zero interest in anything that doesnt benefit them directly.

No.
Let labor supply and labor demand balance themselves.

Thanks for generalizing and eliminating all possibility of reasonable and honest discourse.
You've done the world a great favor by continuing the cycle of stupidity.
The world thanks you, and America thanks you.

Kek

This, desu.

How do they balance out
the free market?

You're totally wrong. The government doesn't have to regulate anything; people regulate business with their dollars. And who said I was against taxes? I'm opposed to income tax; I completely support sales tax.

Largely cut gov't spending (and I mean largely) and have a federal sales tax on (nearly) everything purchased. That way, if you don't want to pay taxes, you technically don't have to (own property and live off the land).

You're totally wrong. You think the need for something is what creates gov't programs? Only the need for votes creates that. No politician has ever created jobs; jobs will exist if there is a need for them. They gov't can only kill or not kill jobs.

>if the private sector was so much more efficient there should be no issue with competing with the public sector

You are naive. The private sector can't thrive if it's regulated into oblivion. Why do you think big businesses love regulation? It's cheaper to pay politicians to sneak some regs into legislation than it is to compete with smaller businesses. This is why it has been an uphill battle for businesses like Lyft.

You need to educate yourself on how the world actually works. If there is a market for it, there will exist a product or a service. If you see something that people need and it's not being filled yet, then fucking take the risk and fill it and become rich instead of being a pussy and stealing my money to have gov't do it.

Seemed correct to me.
>Cue trying to find an archaic definition that no one uses anymore.

Yup

lern2reed

as if both sides arent being buttfucked by the jews, also the SJW's of the left are the equivalent of the illiterate rednecks on the right, no one wants them there but they're loud and they vote

Oh my gosh people disagree with this poster so this poster must be wrong.
>liberals

Not an arguement

>clearly

Evidence should be easy for you to provide if it's so clear to you.

The Left murdered Andrew Breitbart. They even went so far as to also murder(via arsenic poisoning) the mortician who performed his autopsy to keep cause of death hush hush. Look this stuff up, anons. It's not as tinfoil hat as you might think.

this

>well Hillary

That's just to enrage leftwing fucktards, nothing more, it's works like a dream too. In Trump we wanted what we got. He is doing everything we hired him for. The fact that you're mad is number one. Getting rid of PC crap and safe zones is number two.. fags like you will be a dying breed soon.

God Bless Donald Trump and God Bless all those who voted for him.

#Trump2020

The second half of your post was reasonable, but you still rely on the Jew meme.
You suck and your country sucks, stop fucking blaming other people for your own shortcomings and failures.
Also, provide citation of the mastermind Jews.
>inb4 edgy teen calls me a Jew shill/cuck or some such nonsense.

So wrong in so many ways. Way to let others think for you worm, I wish Trump was actually Hitler. But look at this

>f we keep up this "took our jobs" mentality, we will never advance as a species

So you expect the people shafted by globalism are going to just lay down and take it? For the betterment of the species? Boy are you stupid. Everything that made us who we are is pure competition and chaos, the basic unit of evolution. Your system will never work because it's against human nature. It will always become corrupted and the ones being shafted will always rise up. You want humanity to become a space empire? Then empower humanity don't just spend all your time making victims.

contracts need to be legalling binding to reduce unnecessary bariers to trade

also without regulation you are talking about a state of nature
which creates bariers to trade

if a society cannot be allow to govern its markets in accordance with that societies values
then those markets are not free

I am not wrong
again it is the invisible hand
if there is a demand the market will find the supply
your folly is believing the market will only seek that supply from the private sector and/or that the private sector is more competive
simple fact is if the private sector was better at supplying that demand then the public sector would not be able to compete

I am naive?
you
>there is no demand in the market for what government programs supply

you should read some adam smith sometime friend
I recomend wealth of nations