pretty shit effort there

Made you look prank

Yeah, exactly that.
It's not good.

didn't even look cause I have notifications enabled

wtf i like kendrick now

Up voted

If he doesn't give this album a 7 or lower, I think im done with his channel

It felt like he was trying to be really edgy and avant garde but didn't focus enough on the content of the album

Honestly it sounds like he'd really hate it, if he was objective. if he gives this like a 9 or higher I think he's just desperate

I was thinking of making a thread like this. I'll be nice and say an 8 though. I'm really hoping he gives it a 6

it was indeed a shit album

Even if this was Melon's opinion of the album, he wouldn't have the balls to express it.

This new Kendrick Lamar album? It's, uh...not good.

sad

he's going to give it a 9

It doesnt deserve anything more than 8 its not up there with his other albums

>Kendrick tries to be Kanye
>Sup Forumstards eat it up

How does he try to be kanye? The majority of the tracks feel original

here's the link
youtube.com/watch?v=yOBl2KytStQ

Honestly this album is easy to digest but harder to break down.

The themes on GKMC and TPAB are pretty easy to explain. Growing up in the inner city fucking sucks sometimes, black people suck sometimes but are still pretty damn awesome. Each track has a definate purpose and place to it, and the albums flow coherently.

Here, it's not that easy. It's clear on multiple replays that Kendrick has a definate plan for this album, but it's hard to break apart the layers of biblical symbolism, allusions to black culture and his own history, and cross references to modern politics/rap to really see what Kendrick wants to do. It's why I like Double Album theory, a less intense second half would definately help break this shit apart.

I don't think it's a ten, but it could be anywhere from a seven to a nine.

Niggers are not awesome.

>>>/stormfront/

wtf its real

>Sup Forums invented mean words
What site do you think you are on?

>Growing up in the inner city fucking sucks sometimes, black people suck sometimes but are still pretty damn awesome
no one's awesome just cause of their skin color. I think this album has to deal with suffering, with it being his life as an artist, as a teen from the hood, as a black man, and dealing with that in the world we feel today in various situations. There's no concept on this album but there is a cohesive theme, all the songs deal with personal problems or how kendrick personally defines himself as a man, whether he be black/religious/successful expanding on those topics. U touched upon this but DAMN really delves deep into the problems surrounding him, the fear in his heart or the paranoia thats on his mind.

btw i still think this album is a 8-9/10 there could be some improvements but so far its a good step in the right direction