Paul Feig

Why is he always dressed in a three-piece suit? Even on the set or in interviews? What's going on there? He's not even British aristocracy or something.

Cuz he is a fag

What is Scott Thompson doing these days?

He's totally /fa/

Because he's a fucking dork.

I honestly think he greets women by tipping his cap and saying m'lady

Because he's a sophisticated gentleman.

hivemind

Same reason a lot of awkward young men wear fedoras and trilbies.

They think it makes them look sophisticated.

Because hes prowhite/50s era america

Fucking shitskin Sup Forums reject

>not being a supreme gentleman

PAUL FEIG?

MORE LIKE

PAUL FAG!

Watching Mad Men got out of hand

His suits are obviously tailored and expensive, and he still manages to look shitty somehow.

Sup Forums can end now, it's completed its purpose

Why does David Lynch always wear the same damn clothes? Why did Alfred Hitchcock always wear a suit? They want it to be their trademark.

He looks like such a cuck

it happens when an Americunt tries to act British.

You can just tell how better Jon Hamm is in every conceivable way from this one photo.

He's a fedora neckbeard with the money to do it properly.

Yeah but those dudes didn't remake my favorite reddit flick that starred my favorite meme actor bill murray

because they're outdated. he'd look better in something modern and Italian

This, he is a WHITE MALE, he wear's his privilege uniform to lord over the colored people that he considers himself superior. Disgusting really, especially in the current year 2016. #BoycottFieg #GhostLivesMatter

here is the average shitskin from Sup Forums in somewhat a suit

The difference is Lynch or Hitchcock don't look idiotic.

>such a weirdo loser you have to spend hours stalking Facebook for pictures of people jsut to have the virtual satisfaction of people being like "WOAH, who is this?? Lmao"

actually read his autobiography, superstud, which is a lot less funnier but a lot like freak and geeks

he wears it out of a midwest disdain for casual clothing in hollywood - he thinks you should wear a suit to respect the work and hates how people wear shorts/t-shirt as a de facto uniform - he calls it the 'tyranny of casual'

also he tried to suck his own dick once

i am not making any of this up

ah yes, the proud texan in his texan outfit

actually it took a few seconds since his tripcode was the same as his username everywhere else

this was before your time on Sup Forums though so I can understand why you wouldn't get it

People who care more about how they look while they're working than actually working usually put out shit work.

>he thinks you should wear a suit to respect the work and hates how people wear shorts/t-shirt as a de facto uniform
I see and understand that. He still looks stupid tho. There's no need to overdo it.

AH my bad bro. Who is this though really, Tripwise

Krager

Oh my God

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm so fucking happy that he looks like that.

oh my god. Wow.

8/10

Classy without being fedora

>he calls it the 'tyranny of casual'

he sounds like an absolute bellend

Guardanteed tranny in 2 years.

Because he's Liberace levels of gay. I don't know if he's officially out or not, but it couldn't be more evident.

Jeans and a polo
>somewhat a suit

Honestly these is nothing wrong with men taking care of and putting serious effort into their appearance. However this does not change the fact that Feig is a gormless little jew

Feig looks genuinely terrified of him in that photo

Because he's a twat, obviously.

Classy? Lol.

He's trying to sell his persona instead of the quantity of his works.
It worked with Amy Pascal.

You know what, I can respect that
It's a shame he comes off as a weak willed faggot, but at least it comes from a good place

Regional tailoring styles have been so up in the air these days I don't even know what that means, but the latest cuts of suits are all darted with double vents and teenie weenie lapels... The older mid-century cuts are actually a lot less faggy

what man hasn't tried to suck their own dick

he's the reviewbro of directors

hahahahaha

Its reviewbrah you fucking 2015+ 4chanedditor

If it looks like a cuck and quacks like a cuck...

i haven't.

i've thought about it but then i would have to suck a dick and that's not worth it.

Hahahahaha, no wonder he spends 24/7 shitting up this fucking board, a guy that looks like that has no friends and no pussy.

not terrified, into

he's gay

Gay pride

What a cuck

Did anyone see his pitch for a wonder woman movie?
an action comedy where WW has to overcome the "glass ceiling of superheroing" but Superman and Batman laugh and say "you can't be a hero because vagina, LOLZ!"
I'm not even kidding

apperently also with sony he was going to do a all female superhero movie in the spider-man universe.