D A M N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4nckN3f0dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the tweet.

hes not wrong you know

he's literally right

HEIL PEWTLER!

Good for him. I'm glad someone out there has some sense.

its FEAR right?

His probably joking guys lol

He's right you know

I am sure he is going to be the next Fuhrer, with such a fanbase he will bring us the Fourth Reich we deserve and need!

lmao dude looks like a cute crack addict.

You misspelled HUMBLE

Weird way to say DNA

interesting way to spell

>retard has retarded opinions
woah

P R I D E

based pewds.. never afraid to speak the truth

but that's not a song on the album

l u s t

PewDiePie's always been kind of racist, he's just showing his ass even more with this.

I hate Pewdiepie as much as the next Hillary supporter but what makes him retarded?

This. PewDiePie is a dumpster fire, and Kendrick is the voice of a generation.

come on dude, even Grimesfags put more effort into their baits

the fact that he plays video games for a living

lol

dude is from europe. he dont know shit about hip hop

Listen to it again.

He's not racist, just an edgy troll like Filthy Frank. He likes to fuck with people. He's anti-PC.

doesn't like album = racist.
>tfw the plan is working

>He dun like all muh mediocre rap album so he a raycis

He barely makes videos where he plays game anymore, in fact a lot of his recent videos are actually edgy and hilarious, tell me this shit didnt make you laugh, he featured 3pacs song in it called PewDiepie is a child rapist:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4nckN3f0dI

kek

>force yourself to like it

please kill yourself

3 good tracks AT MOST.

Is literally everyone listening to this album except for rural hicks

>show his ass
>dumpster fire
Hello NeoGAF

>>one guy who has shown incredibly racist and nazi-like views in the past says he doesn't

You literal retard, he's not a fucking nazi or racist. He made nazi jokes to be edgy and piss off PC faggots and it worked. He hasn't even made those jokes in quite some time. Fucking SJW pussy retard fuck off.

PewDiePie's videos are more watched than Hitler's speeches during his time.
Is this the right time for a new Reich?
Could it be possible?

>>literally everybody loves it
have you even listened to the album? it's probably his worst yet

no matter what he does, he'll keep being a cultural parasite
does it really matter what a youtuber does?

>getting baited this hard

I wish Steve Reich would start composing music again, Radio Rewrite shouldn't be his last.

>racist as fuck
>Mozart or David Bowie of our generation
>used to love Pewdiepie

Low-quality b8 or you're genuinely retarded. You're in the wrong place m8

based

listening to it for the first time right now, up to LUST and he's right so far. the fuck is this shit? I never listened to TPAB. Just heard Humble and decided to check it out. Yeah I'm cancer whatever. Is it all just bullshit hype w/ this guy or what?

>Is it all just bullshit hype w/ this guy or what?
yes

he fell off hard after GKMC

>>>/p4k/

>taking the opinion of a youtuber seriously

come on, you're better than this

>taking the opinion of a youtuber seriously
wow it's almost like there's hourly fant*no threads

>people defending a youtuber on Sup Forums
why does time make fools of us all

B A S E D

He's doing it for the views. He realised that he relies on controversy and it's the only way he stays relevant

Take me back to the good old days.

ayy lmao.

it's 100% hype. kendrick lamar is the biggest fucking fraud in popular music. he's a music industry hoax.

i agree. i only liked XXX

Just because everyone in your middle school likes it doesn't mean that everyone in the world likes it. You'll grow out of hip hop when you get older.

Did Ja tweet anything tho?

It was a tweet, Dumbledork.

That was the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Never post again.

>Doesn't have a trap beat/loud bass kicks
>"Wow, what a boring track"
>"Only like 2 decent tracks on that Kendrick album"

People who don't even bother to listen to lyrics should not be allowed to have opinions on hip-hop music

Kendrick rhymed Trump with chump, you can keep deluding yourself that he's some lyrical mastermind but everyone else can see that the emperor has no clothes.

Wow, that one single word rhyme has convinced me that Kendrick is a poor lyricist.

Shouldn't you be heading back to the /metal/ general or something more on your level?

>vast amounts of young whites watch shit like h3h3, pewdiepie, and jontron
>all of them are anti sjw and pro white

WERE WINNING BOYS!!!!!!

>He had a lazy rhyme, so lets ignore this other song where literally everything rhymes with something

You can dislike Kendrick but implying he is bad at rhyming immediately removes all the credibility to your post

>not liking this album makes you racist

kill yourself

Oh man why do people like you have to ruin both the left and right?

/metal/ general has far better taste than you kiddo, but im sure hearing king Kendrick the infallible rhyme basic over 4/4 beats definitely makes you feel more secure about your pseudo-intellectualism :^)

>contrarian youtuber states he doesn't like something

Cool

is pewdiepie related to lil peep?
srs q

As if people aren't going to flood his channel to talk shit

metal is for children :^)

Pewdiepie is a well known normie with shit taste.

no he makes edgy videos, listens to sunbather and other weird experimental stuff works with h3 and other edgy youtubers, he is definitely not normie

he post le funy meme xD

And he regularly lurks on Sup Forums

Smart weeb

>most popular youtuber
>not normie

ok m8

Pewdiepe "Only one good vid tho" (new car)

Who gives a shit. You don't have to praise him just because you think he's on your alt-right side, he isn't

His video on The Room, Poppy, his video with h3h3 and frank, Marina Joyce parody and a few other vids on hitler were funny tho fuck off, his new stuff is great fammo

>pewdiepie
IIIIMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

>oh look another pleb who hasnt watched him since 2012 when he sucked, he admitted he did and he got way better, hes funny now and does deadpan and filty frank humor and has gret music taste, good fashion and hot gf and lots of money, u jelly?

He's making a point about the sheer subjectivity in the enjoyment of any art form.

Lol what

/metal/ kids are way more patrician than Kendrick

The second half of DNA has a trap beat and loud bass kicks though

Why is he such a shitposter?

>racist
fucking kek

yes

That's why I love him unironically now, he just shitposts on twitter and on youtube and makes crazy jokes its gr8 he doesnt give a shit anymore, hes too rich to give af

It's ok, i like him too

is that the /fa/ edgy outfit meme?

holy shit that ending, i unironically love pewdiepie now lmao

It's mostly radio friendly shit though, so what are you saying?

Holy shit I love 3pac. He went to the same highschool that I did and I got to meet him. Too bad he died playing water polo though :(

the body pillow made me laff